GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dublin v Donegal AI Semi Final - 28 August 2011 Páirc An Chrócaigh

+17
GAA-Fan
Grenvile
The Puke
samin12
Thomas Clarke
Donegal lass
Boxtyeater
Real Kerry Fan
bocerty
hipster 2
johnnos bulls
mullins
Loyal2TheRoyal
Royal_Girl2k9
Jayo Cluxton
bluearmy1
OMAR
21 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Dublin v Donegal AI Semi Final - 28 August 2011 Páirc An Chrócaigh - Page 4 Empty Re: Dublin v Donegal AI Semi Final - 28 August 2011 Páirc An Chrócaigh

Post  Jayo Cluxton Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:54 pm

The Gresham ...OMAR just dive bombed in my estimation .....
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Dublin v Donegal AI Semi Final - 28 August 2011 Páirc An Chrócaigh - Page 4 Empty Re: Dublin v Donegal AI Semi Final - 28 August 2011 Páirc An Chrócaigh

Post  mullins Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:15 am

mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2954

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:10 am

mullins wrote:

Love that track - especially the nine minute version. Brings back happy memories.

I see the game is sold out!! cheers

I expect the Dubs to get in early to support a very talented bunch of minors!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  OMAR Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:37 am

Dubs will be looking to get this wrapped up by 4.00 pm - time to catch the Man U v Arsenal game
OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan
Number of posts : 3126

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:42 am

OMAR wrote:Dubs will be looking to get this wrapped up by 4.00 pm - time to catch the Man U v Arsenal game

Will be hunting early goals I reckon. Have an awful feeling we could see EOG in the mix .... Should be a great occasion and am hoping for a dry warm day!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  OMAR Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:07 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:
OMAR wrote:Dubs will be looking to get this wrapped up by 4.00 pm - time to catch the Man U v Arsenal game

Will be hunting early goals I reckon. Have an awful feeling we could see EOG in the mix .... Should be a great occasion and am hoping for a dry warm day!

3 Day Outlook
There'll be some scattered showers on Wednesday night, mainly in coastal areas. It will be mostly dry inland. Lowest temperatures of 6 to 10 degrees. Both Thursday and Friday will being a mix of bright or sunny spells and widespread showers, some heavy and a few possibly thundery. Day time temperatures will be in the mid-teens. Moderate winds will be mostly southeasterly on Thursday and mainly northerly on Friday. There'll be further scattered showers on Saturday, most frequent and heaviest in west Munster, Connacht and Ulster. There'll be some well scattered showers on Sunday too, but a good deal of dry weather. Over the weekend day time temperature will continue to reach the mid- teens with mostly moderate west to northwest breezes. Current indications suggest that the early days of next week will be dry apart from a few well scattered showers.

OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:09 pm

OMAR wrote:[Current indications suggest that the early days of next week will be dry

Will they fook!!! Very Happy drunken
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  OMAR Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:29 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:
OMAR wrote:[Current indications suggest that the early days of next week will be dry

so you will be amongst a well scattered shower
OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:34 pm

OMAR wrote:
Jayo Cluxton wrote:

so you will be amongst a well scattered shower

Hopefully it will not be because of any deep depression ....
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:44 pm

The more I think about this the more I realise that this is a game where losing is just not an option for Dublin .... Crying or Very sad
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:47 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:The more I think about this the more I realise that this is a game where losing is just not an option for Dublin .... Crying or Very sad

Dublin will not leave this one behind.. Wink
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  OMAR Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:52 pm

mullins wrote:
Jayo Cluxton wrote:The more I think about this the more I realise that this is a game where losing is just not an option for Dublin .... Crying or Very sad

No fear sure the Donegal panel spent all weekend in a residents bar up in Inishowen - Brian Cowen wouldn't have had a look in.

Feedback from Training Slowest man in the sprints clocked at twenty two seconds for the 100 yards
(or was that 20 seconds for the two Hundred ?) Fairly important where you put the middle two I suppose.
OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:55 pm

OMAR wrote:
mullins wrote:

No fear sure the Donegal panel spent all weekend in a residents bar up in Inishowen - Brian Cowen wouldn't have had a look in.

Feedback from Training Slowest man in the sprints clocked at twenty two seconds for the 100 yards
(or was that 20 seconds for the two Hundred ?) Fairly important where you put the middle two I suppose.

To be honest Omar they might be better off...
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  hipster 2 Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:58 pm

[quote="mullins"]
OMAR wrote:
mullins wrote:

its a game of football not a race
hipster 2
hipster 2
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

dublin
Number of posts : 467

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:02 pm

hipster 2 wrote:its a game of football

Eh, have you seen Donegal this year??????
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  hipster 2 Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:28 pm

i have jayo they are dogged and a lot better than people think so i reakon donegal by 6
hipster 2
hipster 2
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

dublin
Number of posts : 467

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:31 pm

RMDrive continues to abstain from posting - amazing. I thought it was for Ramadan but that's over. I reckon he thinks if he posts now he will jinx them as they have won while he has been silent ....
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:33 pm

I haven't felt so confident before a Dublin game since Mayo in 2006 ..... or Tyrone in 2008 ... or Kerry in 2009 .... Shocked
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  samin12 Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:02 pm

Based on performances so far i would expect Dublin to win but i have a feeling Donegal might just do it. Their system is obviously very hard to play against and if they're within a point or two with 20 mins to go they could just do it. If Donegal can frustrate the fair weather lager lout supporters on the hill and get them to turn on their own players (not usually to hard to do) then Donegal can do it. Almost 3-1 is a very generous price for Donegal

samin12
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

armagh
Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:10 pm

samin12 wrote:Based on performances so far i would expect Dublin to win but i have a feeling Donegal might just do it. Their system is obviously very hard to play against and if they're within a point or two with 20 mins to go they could just do it. If Donegal can frustrate the fair weather lager lout supporters on the hill and get them to turn on their own players (not usually to hard to do) then Donegal can do it. Almost 3-1 is a very generous price for Donegal

Don't worry you will get 1 more chance to get it right after Sunday.....Its funny how the likes of you always come out with lazy comments about Dublin supporters...

mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  samin12 Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:21 pm

Lazy? Feck off, took me a good 30 seconds to type it. Laughing , i'm obviously only winding Mullins, actually like Dublin and their supporters but i will be supporting Donegal as i always support our provincial champions. I think Donegal are well capable of causing an upset but as i say on performances so far you would have to fancy Dublin. Wouldnt rule out a draw, how the GAA would love to cash in on another full house. Good luck to both teams.

samin12
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

armagh
Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post  The Puke Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:21 am

Is it fair to say that the other 30 counties and the diaspera are firmly behind donegal in this tussle?

Last edited by The Puke on Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
The Puke
The Puke
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Clare
Number of posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:30 am

The Puke wrote:Is it fair to say that the other 30 counties and the diapera are firmly behind donegal in this tussle?

Nappies?
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:08 am

Dublin v Donegal - which would you prefer ....

OR

Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:25 am

An anagram of Pat Gilroy's name is ......

A Glory Tip! cheers
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next