GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dublin v Donegal AI Semi Final - 28 August 2011 Páirc An Chrócaigh

+17
GAA-Fan
Grenvile
The Puke
samin12
Thomas Clarke
Donegal lass
Boxtyeater
Real Kerry Fan
bocerty
hipster 2
johnnos bulls
mullins
Loyal2TheRoyal
Royal_Girl2k9
Jayo Cluxton
bluearmy1
OMAR
21 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Dublin v Donegal AI Semi Final - 28 August 2011 Páirc An Chrócaigh - Page 5 Empty Re: Dublin v Donegal AI Semi Final - 28 August 2011 Páirc An Chrócaigh

Post  OMAR Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:44 am

Jayo Cluxton wrote:An anagram of Pat Gilroy's name is ......

A Glory Tip! cheers

A Top Girly
OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan
Number of posts : 3126

Back to top Go down

Dublin v Donegal AI Semi Final - 28 August 2011 Páirc An Chrócaigh - Page 5 Empty Re: Dublin v Donegal AI Semi Final - 28 August 2011 Páirc An Chrócaigh

Post  Loyal2TheRoyal Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:54 am

Gat Pilroy
Loyal2TheRoyal
Loyal2TheRoyal
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Meath
Number of posts : 3089

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:12 pm

Gay lip rot ....
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:05 pm

A rugged landscape full of natural beauty and full of people who you can’t understand for the life of you. At the extreme end of the country – almost a forgotten land. The Atlantic off the west coast and hills and mountains everywhere. Picturesque villages seemingly stopped in time that are a magnet for tourists. Humble people who tell you they have nothing but are happy. Often ostracised and a feeling of alienation from the country’s cities and seat of power. Places where agricultural grants are paid with or without headage and as tax free as Andorra. Famous for musicians, writers, artists and independent politicans. Many a person looked west, travelled … and never came back.

Well it could be any one of two places. So similar in size, population and population density. But so different in another area … GAA.

Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  OMAR Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:23 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:A rugged landscape full of natural beauty and full of people who you can’t understand for the life of you. At the extreme end of the country – almost a forgotten land. The Atlantic off the west coast and hills and mountains everywhere. Picturesque villages seemingly stopped in time that are a magnet for tourists. Humble people who tell you they have nothing but are happy. Often ostracised and a feeling of alienation from the country’s cities and seat of power. Places where agricultural grants are paid with or without headage and as tax free as Andorra. Famous for musicians, writers, artists and independent politicans. Many a person looked west, travelled … and never came back.

Well it could be any one of two places. So similar in size, population and population density. But so different in another area … GAA.

Donegal and Mayo ?

OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan

Back to top Go down

Post  hipster 2 Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:21 pm

d
hipster 2
hipster 2
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

dublin
Number of posts : 467

Back to top Go down

Post  hipster 2 Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:21 pm

u
hipster 2
hipster 2
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  hipster 2 Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:22 pm

b
hipster 2
hipster 2
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  hipster 2 Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:22 pm

l
hipster 2
hipster 2
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  hipster 2 Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:23 pm

i
hipster 2
hipster 2
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  hipster 2 Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:23 pm

n
hipster 2
hipster 2
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  hipster 2 Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:24 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
hipster 2
hipster 2
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:50 pm

Sing Hallelujah

rocker
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2954

Back to top Go down

Post  hipster 2 Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:59 pm

i love dublin fans we are the best in the gaa
hipster 2
hipster 2
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:19 pm

It will be interesting to see how some of Donegal's younger players react to a full house on Sunday. Even though they played Kildare there they will not have experienced anything like the intensity of Dublin - backed by a vocal crowd and on what's likely to be a very hot day. They will be met full on from the throw in. I think Dublin will blitz into them but allow their counter attacks to progress to our half forward line and hope to turnover and exploit any space created by Donegal backs overlapping - with quick foot passes into BB & co. I think Dublin will try to sniff out an early goal too.

Also the crowd should be in early to see the minor and if we win that they will be in full voice. It won't be easy to play against.
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  OMAR Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:28 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:It will be interesting to see how some of Donegal's younger players react to a full house on Sunday. Even though they played Kildare there they will not have experienced anything like the intensity of Dublin - backed by a vocal crowd and on what's likely to be a very hot day. They will be met full on from the throw in. I think Dublin will blitz into them but allow their counter attacks to progress to our half forward line and hope to turnover and exploit any space created by Donegal backs overlapping - with quick foot passes into BB & co. I think Dublin will try to sniff out an early goal too.

Also the crowd should be in early to see the minor and if we win that they will be in full voice. It won't be easy to play against.

Nothing different to Abrakebabra in Letterkenny on a Saturday night

OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan

Back to top Go down

Post  Grenvile Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:01 pm

hipster 2 wrote:i love dublin fans we are the best in the gaa

Suspect

Grenvile
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Laois
Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Post  hipster 2 Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:52 pm

got my cider organised
hipster 2
hipster 2
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:05 pm

The Samaritans no. is 1800 757892....Order in more tissues as well while you're at it.
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  GAA-Fan Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:16 pm

Boxtyeater wrote:The Samaritans no. is 1800 757892....Order in more tissues as well while you're at it.

Samaritans wont be able to give the dublin team any advice Shocked
GAA-Fan
GAA-Fan
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

All 32
Number of posts : 3377

http://www.globalgaa.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:49 pm

My concern is for my fellow forumite here.....

Sure the team have been having early morning training sessions, been watching tapes of matches, studying weird diagrams and "doing lines" No, no, not that kind.
They couldn't be in better shape, to quote Vinnie Murphy last night (been in better shape himself TBH)..They've been eating the finest fillets of steak and horsing bananas into themselves "Boom Boom".
Could any team be better prepared?? Unlikely....The old failings have been addressed, we're in great shape, looking forward to it, blah blah....
Remind me a bit of Bertie in his pomp..
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:35 am

Haven't looked forward to a game as much since I was in short trousers and kicking a can around the streets. (last year).
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:22 am

Jayo Cluxton wrote:Haven't looked forward to a game as much since I was in short trousers and kicking a can around the streets. (last year).

I haven't looked forward to a game/matck less in a long time..I'd have a call in a box whenever it'd suit me but Sunday's contest fills me with dread.

It'll be about scores, their frequency and multiplicty...

Protective, defensive football is anathema to me, perhaps I'm seen as a Dinasour, but any team that attempts to hit the scoring area with the ball first will be the team/style that I'd support....
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  OMAR Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:33 am

Drizel looks to be easing off so I'm making a run for it - Mid afternoon rendevous in McDaids
Disapora converging from Boston,Cork,Lusk,Leitrim village,Cork and Caan - If we lose expect to surface Monday otherwise October
OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:46 am

OMAR wrote: If we lose expect to surface Monday otherwise October

You having a laugh .....
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next