GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dublin v Donegal AI Semi Final - 28 August 2011 Páirc An Chrócaigh

+17
GAA-Fan
Grenvile
The Puke
samin12
Thomas Clarke
Donegal lass
Boxtyeater
Real Kerry Fan
bocerty
hipster 2
johnnos bulls
mullins
Loyal2TheRoyal
Royal_Girl2k9
Jayo Cluxton
bluearmy1
OMAR
21 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Dublin v Donegal AI Semi Final - 28 August 2011 Páirc An Chrócaigh - Page 7 Empty Re: Dublin v Donegal AI Semi Final - 28 August 2011 Páirc An Chrócaigh

Post  Loyal2TheRoyal Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:49 am

Jayo Cluxton wrote:A shocking game alright. And to nail one lazy 'myth' - Dublin do NOT play like Donegal. Nobody plays (wrong word) like Donegal. 13 fooking men behind the ball. I dunno where to start. It was a terrible example to young kids about how to play the game and thank God Donegal lost. If they won I would not have watched the final. I spoke to a few Donegal people after the match and a lot of them were clearly embarrassed - I would be too. If Dublin played like that I would not pay to see them.

Right from the start - watch TV and see McGee stamp on BBs foot after 30 seconds, the time wasting injuries - which cleared up when Dublin hit the front. It was cynicism of the highest order. I was never as glad to win a match - I would've hated them to win playing that sh1t.

OMAR, RMD - decent folk - but that was abysmal today and an affront to the thousands who travelled. If it is justified by having Ulster medals in pockets then you are welcome to them.

This game best parked.

I was not talking about cynicism and off-the-ball stuff, though Donegal were clearly instructed to take the game to Dublin in this regard, but I guess Gilroy has his troops prepared for that.

Jayo - Dublin had several players behind the ball. Just watch a replay and take note of the number of times that Donegal were forced to pass the ball across the pitch. Blanket defence at it's best. Dublin know what to do when they haven't got the ball and did it beautifully in yesterday's second half - don't deny it!

It was a great example to young kids too - a strong work ethic coupled with ambition will take you anywhere your dreams desire. Well done Donegal.....you have given hope to a whole nation.
Loyal2TheRoyal
Loyal2TheRoyal
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Meath
Number of posts : 3089

Back to top Go down

Dublin v Donegal AI Semi Final - 28 August 2011 Páirc An Chrócaigh - Page 7 Empty Re: Dublin v Donegal AI Semi Final - 28 August 2011 Páirc An Chrócaigh

Post  BB Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:03 am

Loyal

Defence?

Dublin have a defence.

Tyrone had a defence.

Armagh had a defence.

That yesterday was a joke. We had a team who played 14 men behind the ball, tackled beyond the rules, engaged in off the ball hits, feigned injury, stood on the backs of people's legs, kicked another in the mush, dived etc etc.

And some people will say its "within the rules" My advice to Donegal would be to have a competition on their own and let the other 31 counties play in the All Ireland Football Championship

BB

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal2TheRoyal Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:08 pm

BB wrote:Loyal

Defence?

Dublin have a defence.

Tyrone had a defence.

Armagh had a defence.

That yesterday was a joke. We had a team who played 14 men behind the ball, tackled beyond the rules, engaged in off the ball hits, feigned injury, stood on the backs of people's legs, kicked another in the mush, dived etc etc.

And some people will say its "within the rules" My advice to Donegal would be to have a competition on their own and let the other 31 counties play in the All Ireland Football Championship

My points up until now have only concerned the words in italics. At times, Donegal did some borderline things but I expected that, as did Gilroy - look at how well Dublin handled it. Also this is a not new thing or a Donegal thing - Karl Lacey injury was hardly within the rules?

Gaelic Football is not a science but you it can be summed up as 1) defence trying to concede less than opposition's defence, 2) attack trying to score more than opposition's attack. To defend better, you try and take away space. To attack better, you try and exploit space.

Donegal all year mastered part 1) and eventually in the second half yesterday, Dublin gave an exhibition in it too. There is no sense to Tony Davis argument - that Donegal should give the other team's forwards time and space for the sake of the game's "spirit" - to the detriment of their own chances. Why himself and Ciaran Whelan also decided to single out Donegal for good defending and ignore Dublin's exhibition in the second half was also a bit odd. Then again, I'm not convinced by Davis as a pundit anymore.
Loyal2TheRoyal
Loyal2TheRoyal
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Meath

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:00 pm

Really happy with the win.
It was never in doubt IMO.I knew that Donegal put so much in to the first half that they could never keep it up_And our fitness and bit of class would tell in the end..It was the worst championship game i have ever seen involving Dublin,it was crazy to watch all the Donegal players run to their own half for Cluxton kick out's ...If this is the future of football it will eventually die..

Thought Giller struggled on the line in the first half Dublin were shooting from crazy angles,and pumping high ball in to the FF line when the Donegal defenders were out numbering them,why we didn't use the space/or down the wings was crazy instead of playing it down the middle-thought he should have taken Connolly of at H-T he was losing the plot at times in the 2nd half..I suppose Gilroy will say he got it right when the legs went on Donegal players the gaps and space came and Dublin pushed for home....Donegal just met a team that was fitter than anything they met in the championship,that was the difference and a few better footballers

The scary thing is that Donegal will be fitter team next year-and i cannot see them changing their system they will be back rest assured..

Thought BB really showed how good a player he is now,he scrapped and fought for everything he was the difference FACT..Kev Mc showed why you need players like him in the squad...

No pressure on Dublin now we have come through the poorest S/F probably in the history of the Gaa..2 points from play won't be good enough the next day,I would guess we might need to score more than 8 but eh its nice to be playing football in September..

mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2954

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:50 am

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:Jayo - Dublin had several players behind the ball. Just watch a replay and take note of the number of times that Donegal were forced to pass the ball across the pitch. Blanket defence at it's best. Dublin know what to do when they haven't got the ball and did it beautifully in yesterday's second half - don't deny it!

Not denying anything but we can attack too.
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  black&white Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:31 am

Jayo Cluxton wrote:
Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:Jayo - Dublin had several players behind the ball. Just watch a replay and take note of the number of times that Donegal were forced to pass the ball across the pitch. Blanket defence at it's best. Dublin know what to do when they haven't got the ball and did it beautifully in yesterday's second half - don't deny it!

Attacked Karl Lacey pretty well anyway.
Dublin only managed to take control when he went off, and how did he sustain his injury again?

Get off the fooking high horse Jayo. Dublin were the better team, and the final will be a lot more enjoyable with them in it as opposed to Donegal. But, to try and claim the moral high-ground from Sunday is pathetic. Both teams employed shockingly negative tactics for the majority of the game, and a large factor in Dublin's win was an injury sustained in an off-the-ball hit on Lacey.
black&white
black&white
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Sligo
Number of posts : 1081

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:58 am

black&white wrote:
Jayo Cluxton wrote:

Dublin only managed to take control when he went off, and how did he sustain his injury again?

Get off the fooking high horse Jayo. Dublin were the better team, and the final will be a lot more enjoyable with them in it as opposed to Donegal. But, to try and claim the moral high-ground from Sunday is pathetic. Both teams employed shockingly negative tactics for the majority of the game, and a large
factor in Dublin's win was an injury sustained in an off-the-ball hit on Lacey.

Who the fook do you think you are- Dublin took out player get fooking real will you,you choose to pick out something that you think made a difference

If that's the case Rory O'Carroll was taking out by murphy-go and watch that fooking incident you fool
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Puke Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:17 am

mullins wrote:No pressure on Dublin now we have come through the poorest S/F probably in the history of the Gaa..

It was in it's eye the poor semi final in the history of the gaa, please save us the hyperbole. Intensity wise it quite high and there wasn't a an inch given by either side, it may not have ebbed and flowed but to say it was "the poorest S/F probably in the history of the Gaa" is absolute non sense.

Tyrone beating Wexford without breaking swear in 2008, Fermanagh and Mayo in 2004 in terrible weather conditions was another awful game (that is just two off the top of my head and I am sure there are far more knowledgable posters on here who could name far worse semi finals) and were far removed from the intensity we saw on sunday
The Puke
The Puke
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Clare
Number of posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal2TheRoyal Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:21 am

The Puke wrote:
mullins wrote:No pressure on Dublin now we have come through the poorest S/F probably in the history of the Gaa..

It was in it's eye the poor semi final in the history of the gaa, please save us the hyperbole. Intensity wise it quite high and there wasn't a an inch given by either side, it may not have ebbed and flowed but to say it was "the poorest S/F probably in the history of the Gaa" is absolute non sense.

Tyrone beating Wexford without breaking swear in 2008, Fermanagh and Mayo in 2004 in terrible weather conditions was another awful game (that is just two off the top of my head and I am sure there are far more knowledgable posters on here who could name far worse semi finals) and were far removed from the intensity we saw on sunday

Meath and Kerry in 2001 Puke. Awful game - completely one sided.
Loyal2TheRoyal
Loyal2TheRoyal
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Meath

Back to top Go down

Post  The Puke Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:23 am

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:
The Puke wrote:

Meath and Kerry in 2001 Puke. Awful game - completely one sided.

Didn't Kerry give Cork an awful kicking in 2003 or 2004 as well in an All ireland semi final. Twas the day Colin Corkery lost the run of himself
The Puke
The Puke
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Clare
Number of posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post  black&white Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:39 am

mullins wrote:
black&white wrote:
Jayo Cluxton wrote:

Get off the fooking high horse Jayo. Dublin were the better team, and the final will be a lot more enjoyable with them in it as opposed to Donegal. But, to try and claim the moral high-ground from Sunday is pathetic. Both teams employed shockingly negative tactics for the majority of the game, and a large

Who the fook do you think you are- Dublin took out player get fooking real will you,you choose to pick out something that you think made a difference

If that's the case Rory O'Carroll was taking out by murphy-go and watch that fooking incident you fool

An impartial observer perhaps? As opposed to a biased gimp with the maturity of a toddler.

Rory O'Carroll didn't sustain an injury that meant he had to leave the field. He was checked to stop him running on.

Lacey was hit with intent to injure, and it succeeded.
Cahill should have walked for the assault on Lacey, anyone with half a brain can see that.
black&white
black&white
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Sligo

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:40 am

black&white wrote:
mullins wrote:
black&white wrote:
Jayo Cluxton wrote:

An impartial observer perhaps? As opposed to a biased gimp with the maturity of a toddler.

Rory O'Carroll didn't sustain an injury that meant he had to leave the field. He was checked to stop him running on.

Cahill should have walked for the assault on Lacey, anyone with half a brain can see that.

Go and watch it
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  black&white Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:42 am

mullins wrote:
black&white wrote:
mullins wrote:
black&white wrote:
Jayo Cluxton wrote:

Go and watch it

Great debating. Although to be fair it's a lot more coherent than most of what you post.
black&white
black&white
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Sligo

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:51 am

black&white wrote:
mullins wrote:
black&white wrote:
Jayo Cluxton wrote:

Looks like the ref 2 linesmen,CCCC are all biased gimps to..Try harder this is just a typical Culchie attack on a Dublin footballer...Your Clutching at straws

Have a look at the Murphy/O'Carroll incident watch murphy leave his leg there and 10 mins later Dublin players is taking off,,Jog on now little boy
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  black&white Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:09 am

mullins wrote:
black&white wrote:
mullins wrote:
black&white wrote:
Jayo Cluxton wrote:

Looks like the ref 2 linesmen,CCCC are all biased gimps to..Try harder this is just a typical Culchie attack on a Dublin footballer...Your Clutching at straws

Have a look at the Murphy/O'Carroll incident watch murphy leave his leg there and 10 mins later Dublin players is taking off,,Jog on now little boy

You have a link to a clip of that? All I remember of Murphy's yellow is him checking a run, but didn't watch the Sunday game at 9.30 so didn't see it again.
Cahill's hit on Lacey was an assault. Pure and simple. If Murphy did what you're saying then he should have gotten red for it as well.
Dublin had a history of targetting key players under Caffrey, but this was the first time it reared it's head under Gilroy.

As for looking for a chance to have a pop at Dublin? I was hoping Dublin would win the game because I want a good final, not another dirge-fest like Sunday.

Personal feelings don't change the fact that Cahill deserved a red for his hit on Lacey.
They don't change the fact either that Gallagher (I think it was him anyway) also deserved a red for his reaction to Connolly after Boyle hit the deck.

Try debating like an adult for once, instead of reverting to type and pulling the standard spoilt 3-year old routine.
black&white
black&white
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Sligo

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:18 am

black&white wrote:
mullins wrote:
black&white wrote:
mullins wrote:
black&white wrote:
Jayo Cluxton wrote:

You have a link to a clip of that? All I remember of Murphy's yellow is him checking a run, but didn't watch the Sunday game at 9.30 so didn't see it again.
Cahill's hit on Lacey was an assault. Pure and simple. If Murphy did what you're saying then he should have gotten red for it as well.
Dublin had a history of targetting key players under Caffrey, but this was the first time it reared it's head under Gilroy.

As for looking for a chance to have a pop at Dublin? I was hoping Dublin would win the game because I want a good final, not another dirge-fest like Sunday.

Personal feelings don't change the fact that Cahill deserved a red for his hit on Lacey.
They don't change the fact either that Gallagher (I think it was him anyway) also deserved a red for his reaction to Connolly after Boyle hit the deck.

Try debating like an adult for once, instead of reverting to type and pulling the standard spoilt 3-year old routine.

I seen the Cahill/Lacey hit i didn't think Cahill took him out,but i will watch it again,Barry is not that type of player
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  black&white Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:22 am

mullins wrote:
I seen the Cahill/Lacey hit i didn't think Cahill took him out,but i will watch it again,Barry is not that type of player

He turned the shoulder in, and committed to the hit after the ball was gone.
Didn't like the reaction from McGuinness to it either. He was in claiming that Cahill used the elbow, which he didn't.
Managers should be sent to the stand if they encroach onto the pitch to try and influence the referee.
black&white
black&white
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Sligo

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:32 am

black&white wrote:
mullins wrote:

Didn't like the reaction from McGuinness to it either. He was in claiming that Cahill used the elbow, which he didn't.
Managers should be sent to the stand if they encroach onto the pitch to try and influence the referee.

Think that was the Cian O'Sullivan incident when Gallagher/Mc Guinness both ran on the pitch claiming Dublin player used is elbow in the 2nd half
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  black&white Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:46 am

mullins wrote:
black&white wrote:
mullins wrote:

Think that was the Cian O'Sullivan incident when Gallagher/Mc Guinness both ran on the pitch claiming Dublin player used is elbow in the 2nd half

You're right. Getting them mixed up.
Either way, would have like to see the referee take some action towards them. Managers/selectors shouldn't be at that sort of rubbish.
black&white
black&white
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Sligo

Back to top Go down

Post  OMAR Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:29 pm

Firstly congratulations to Dublin – On balance they deserved to win, they finished stronger, kept their defensive shape in the last quarter better than Donegal, Brogans class, some direct running from Kmc etc etc.

As a Donegal Fan I have nothing but pride for what the team have achieved this year and can’t see that any apologies are owed to anyone for the set-up adopted. Last year we were out of the championship in June after 2 games, the year before we were annihalited by Cork and for a decade this team have been the butt of jokes about indiscipline, lack of commitment and fondness for the high life. McGuinness has turned this around and there was a genuine buzz in the county for the past month – where recessions and doom and gloom and bank bail outs were forgotten evidenced in the numbers that travelled and supported Donegal on Sunday. I certainly didn’t speak to any Donegal fan that was disgusted and saw tens of thousands of fans clap their team off the pitch.

Also defending is a skill and an integral part of the game – Other sports like Soccer or Rugby have seen teams win through defensive set-ups and nobody asks for the basin to be passed. I was at the 2003 Champions league final and Sunday was certainly easier on the eye than that. I appreciate that Neutrals might not have liked what they saw but I would argue that the tactical battle is certainly more engaging than say a foregone conclusion like a Kerry v Limerick quarter final or in fact any AI final that Kerry have won in the last decade all of which were a non contest after 15 minutes.

For about fifty minutes Donegal put up a defensive display more intense more committed than has possibly ever been seen in Croke park and there is no shame in that. I would also concede that the Donegal system is the most negative but Dublin, Kildare and Mayo have also adopted a system where the only difference is 12/13 or 14 men back. I was at Dublin v Down in the league and Dublin played most of the game with 12 men back.

That aside I think Donegal were too negative when the game was in the balance. It almost seemed like MCGuinness reacted to the 13 men behind the ball criticism by playing fourteen men behind the ball which is what it was with only McFadden forward. The system worked in the first half where men went forward with the ball carrier to pop over points when the rare chance did arise e.g Cassidy’s score. In the second half Dublin kept their shape and Donegal did not have the legs to support in numbers with a lot of ball lost just inside the Dublin half from isolated men in possession.

I would agree that Boyle dive was disappointing and I also thought that McGuiness and the physios overplayed some of the stoppages (on one occasion when Donegal had momentum). In addition we were lucky not to lose someone in the fracas with Connolly.
Connolly raised the hand and from what I saw struck a face– it was harmless enough but to the letter of the law is against the rules.

Aside from that as with any game we could argue all day about the rights and wrongs – Laceys departure was a key moment in the game and the challenge was very late against a man who was not expecting it. McMahon clearly handled the ball on the ground in his own D on when the score was 0-7 0-6. But I’ll finish as I started on balance Dublin deserved it and maybe a game like that was exactly what they need. The space they will have in the final will seem galactic after that.

OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan
Number of posts : 3126

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:35 pm

black&white wrote:
mullins wrote:
black&white wrote:
mullins wrote:

Either way, would have like to see the referee take some action towards them. Managers/selectors shouldn't be at that sort of rubbish.

How you can say Cahill took Lacey out is beyond me-yes Lacey released the ball and Cahill was committed to the tackle which they met shoulder to shoulder...Now if that's a sending off offence i give up...

You play the game this happens in every game_ To single a Dublin player out for that is petty at the least.......
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  black&white Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:01 pm

mullins wrote:
black&white wrote:
mullins wrote:
black&white wrote:
mullins wrote:

How you can say Cahill took Lacey out is beyond me-yes Lacey released the ball and Cahill was committed to the tackle which they met shoulder to shoulder...Now if that's a sending off offence i give up...

You play the game this happens in every game_ To single a Dublin player out for that is petty at the least.......

Nothing petty about it, I just happen to hate cowardly late hits. You seem think that assult is justified if the perpetrator is waring blue.
If the roles were reversed you'd be screaming blue murder and looking for Lacey to be lynched.
I'd feel the same regardless of what team committed the foul. You might want to look in the mirror if you're going calling people petty.

Cahill was 3/4 steps away from Lacey when the ball was released, he kept going and hit him to hurt him. It wasn't marginally late, there was plenty of time and plenty of intent. It was not shoulder to shoulder. If it was shoulder to shoulder Lacey would have been able to see it coming and brace for it.
If he was playing rugby he'd have gotten the sin-bin for a late hit. American football he'd be ejected from the game and fined. In GAA you get idiots claiming it's part of the game.
In our fourth-round championship game this year similar was done to one of our corner-backs. Late hit from the blind-side. He broke his collar bone and is likely to miss the rest of the Championship. Red card was shown for it, but it doesn't make it any easier for Gary.

Hits like this need to be punished hard because they cause injuries. What team the offender is from is irrelevant.
black&white
black&white
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Sligo

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:40 pm

black&white wrote:
mullins wrote:
black&white wrote:
mullins wrote:
black&white wrote:
mullins wrote:

Nothing petty about it, I just happen to hate cowardly late hits. You seem think that assult is justified if the perpetrator is waring blue.
If the roles were reversed you'd be screaming blue murder and looking for Lacey to be lynched.
I'd feel the same regardless of what team committed the foul. You might want to look in the mirror if you're going calling people petty.

Cahill was 3/4 steps away from Lacey when the ball was released, he kept going and hit him to hurt him. It wasn't marginally late, there was plenty of time and plenty of intent. It was not shoulder to shoulder. If it was shoulder to shoulder Lacey would have been able to see it coming and brace for it.
If he was playing rugby he'd have gotten the sin-bin for a late hit. American football he'd be ejected from the game and fined. In GAA you get idiots claiming it's part of the game.
In our fourth-round championship game this year similar was done to one of our corner-backs. Late hit from the blind-side. He broke his collar bone and is likely to miss the rest of the Championship. Red card was shown for it, but it doesn't make it any easier for Gary.

Hits like this need to be punished hard because they cause injuries. What team the offender is from is irrelevant.

You really are amazing with the rubbish you spew out,and what you choose to watch,did you even see the game earlier on you thought it was an elbow because McGuinness was screaming during the second half for a Dublin player to be sent off..

Go and watch the incident again if you think that was nasty i really don't know...These lads are trained to take hits/what do you want a non contact sport get real,when you watch it come back and try to say it was wrong...No one commentating on the match said anything about cahills tackle

What Murphy done was sinister,maybe you agree with the attack on Ger Brennan to...

Cahill was 1 step away from him when they met,no point debating anything with someone that didn't even see the incident...You really have let yourself down on this one...

Last edited by mullins on Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  black&white Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:49 pm

[quote="mullins]
You really are amazing with the rubbish you spew out,and what you choose to watch,did you even see the game earlier on you thought it was an elbow because McGuinness was screaming during the second half for a Dublin player to be sent off..

Go and watch the incident again if you think that was nasty i really don't know...These lads are trained to take hits/what do you want a non contact sport get real,when you watch it come back and try to say it was wrong...No one commentating on the match said anything about cahills tackle

What Murphy done was sinister,maybe you agree with the attack on Ger Brennan to...

[/quote]

Where did I say I thought it was an elbow?

Here's exactly what I said:

Are you really so bad that basic reading is beyond you? Rolling Eyes
black&white
black&white
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Sligo

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:57 pm

black&white wrote:[quote="mullins]

Where did I say I thought it was an elbow?

Here's exactly what I said:

Are you really so bad that basic reading is beyond you? Rolling Eyes [/quote]

This is a fact Cahill was 1 step away from him when they met,no point debating anything with someone that didn't even see the incident...You really have let yourself down on this one...Bye Bye

Please try to watch it before making further comments/lies,your only making a fool of yourself...
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next