GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hurling League general chit chat thread

+13
Loyal2TheRoyal
bald eagle
Boxtyeater
clash-of-da-ash
patrique
bocerty
mullins
SamiPremier08
KerryKatriona
Real Kerry Fan
Jayo Cluxton
RMDrive
mossbags
17 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Hurling League general chit chat thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Hurling League general chit chat thread

Post  mossbags Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:35 pm

hag and cheese wrote:

I've heard that of the reasons he's not going is because some sponsor will pull the plug.... might be idel rumours
The think is i can't see many managers jumping in to take the job the clean out was needed but the way it was done was wrong

I've heard the same reasons alright but JP might have to bite the bullet on this one and just admit he got it wrong this time around.
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Hurling League general chit chat thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Hurling League general chit chat thread

Post  hag and cheese Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:37 pm

Even with a full team limerick will be a long ways off the standard. may well be a 5 year plan needed and the next batch of hurlers they will have will be the ard scoil lads from the harty this year. Nothing much comming threw.
hag and cheese
hag and cheese
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Tipperary
Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post  hag and cheese Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:39 pm

mossbags wrote:
hag and cheese wrote:

Might well be any of yer players play illegally in new york this year??? If they did could you let me know so i can tip off sheedy before the all-ireland Hurling League general chit chat thread - Page 6 Icon_lol

Whats the story with Sheedy Hag? Everytime I see him on the sideline he's either dancing a jig or contorting his eyeballs a la Basil Fawltey. Is he a total nutjob or what?

He's a bit of a nut job alright in the heat of battle... very composed off the field. Any fellow that shoves cody out of his face you have to like Hurling League general chit chat thread - Page 6 Icon_smile
hag and cheese
hag and cheese
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Tipperary

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:44 pm

hag and cheese wrote:Even with a full team limerick will be a long ways off the standard. may well be a 5 year plan needed and the next batch of hurlers they will have will be the ard scoil lads from the harty this year. Nothing much comming threw.

This forum is pretty good usually Hag. The mods are all fairly odd but not always in a bad way, they mean well. I was a mod myself for a while at RMDs request but had to jack it in for moral reasons. The posters on here are all good and we all just kinda humour Boxtyeater, its just easier that way. MMM is on here too, a legend as true as meself and yourself. A lot of the banter on here is fairly juvenile but you just get used to it. Loyal is still nuts btw.
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:47 pm

mossbags wrote:I was a mod myself for a while at RMDs request but had to jack it in for immoral reasons.

FYP
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal
Number of posts : 3117

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:51 pm

RMDrive wrote:
mossbags wrote:I was a mod myself for a while at RMDs request but had to jack it in for immoral reasons.

FYP

My legal people have informed me not to respond to the above comment at this time
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway

Back to top Go down

Post  hag and cheese Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:54 pm

mossbags wrote:
RMDrive wrote:

FYP

My legal people have informed me not to respond to the above comment at this time

Good to find the ould lads of HS again. MOD was it mossbags sure you couldn't even moderate yourself Hurling League general chit chat thread - Page 6 Icon_basketball
hag and cheese
hag and cheese
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Tipperary

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:57 pm

hag and cheese wrote:
mossbags wrote:
RMDrive wrote:

FYP

Good to find the ould lads of HS again. MOD was it mossbags sure you couldn't even moderate yourself Hurling League general chit chat thread - Page 6 Icon_basketball

My time as a MOD here has become known as the Golden Age of GT Hag, and with good reason too I might add.
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway

Back to top Go down

Post  hag and cheese Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:00 am

mossbags wrote:
hag and cheese wrote:
mossbags wrote:
RMDrive wrote:

FYP

My time as a MOD here has become known as the Dark Age?? of GT Hag, and with good reason too I might add.

Someone will have to write the History of GT for newbies like me!!
hag and cheese
hag and cheese
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Tipperary

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:05 am

hag and cheese wrote:
Good to find the ould lads of HS again.

Your right there though Ted, most of the best of them have slowly but surely been finding there way over here. I initiated a rescue package there last year which Im glad to say has been a resounding success. Now your here Hag the hurling section should pick up a bit, myself and Clash have been fighting the good fight practically all by ourselves. There's feckall left over there I'd be too bothered with. Tomás Tralee, Floops and Dhorse would be good additions for this place yet though.
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway

Back to top Go down

Post  hag and cheese Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:17 am

mossbags wrote:
hag and cheese wrote:
Good to find the ould lads of HS again.

Your right there though Ted, most of the best of them have slowly but surely been finding there way over here. I initiated a rescue package there last year which Im glad to say has been a resounding success. Now your here Hag the hurling section should pick up a bit, myself and Clash have been fighting the good fight practically all by ourselves. There's feckall left over there I'd be too bothered with. Tomás Tralee, Floops and Dhorse would be good additions for this place yet though.

Was there a rescue package I missed that.... But as i said already I never claim to be the sharpest knife in the drawer.
hag and cheese
hag and cheese
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Tipperary

Back to top Go down

Post  JimWexford Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:18 am

moss sorry boyo ur more a self proclaimed hurler than anything else plus what the fcek do galway know about their hit and miss game. I know wexford are ***** so no need hitting me with that one
JimWexford
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford
Number of posts : 2013

Back to top Go down

Post  hag and cheese Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:22 am

JimWexford wrote:moss sorry boyo ur more a self proclaimed hurler than anything else plus what the fcek do galway know about their hit and miss game. I know wexford are ***** so no need hitting me with that one

"JimWexford" is that drunken jim by any chance
hag and cheese
hag and cheese
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Tipperary

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:28 am

hag and cheese wrote:
JimWexford wrote:moss sorry boyo ur more a self proclaimed hurler than anything else plus what the fcek do galway know about their hit and miss game. I know wexford are ***** so no need hitting me with that one

I think based on the amount of basic grammatical errors, not to mention quite shocking spelling mistakes in Jimbo's above post there, that the answer to your question is fairly obvious.
Only six weeks to the match Jimbo, ye could barely keep it pucked out to the likes of Antrim and Carlow in Div 2, wait till you see the mother of all roastings in late May in Nowlan Park Hurling League general chit chat thread - Page 6 Icon_twisted
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway

Back to top Go down

Post  JimWexford Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:32 am

mossbags wrote:
hag and cheese wrote:

I think based on the amount of basic grammatical errors, not to mention quite shocking spelling mistakes in Jimbo's above post there, that the answer to your question is fairly obvious.
Only six weeks to the match Jimbo, ye could barely keep it pucked out to the likes of Antrim and Carlow in Div 2, wait till you see the mother of all roastings in late May in Nowlan Park Hurling League general chit chat thread - Page 6 Icon_twisted

Ahhhhh the galway boy talks back, still in a different time zone on a stupid mac pc and cant get to grips with it. Early morning here and sun blazing "mate". did state that wexford hurlers are s***e and if ye lot don't win by at least 20 points ye can write of yere year
JimWexford
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford

Back to top Go down

Post  JimWexford Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:33 am

JimWexford wrote:
mossbags wrote:
hag and cheese wrote:

put in commas etc were appropriate

Ahhhhh the galway boy talks back, still in a different time zone on a stupid mac pc and cant get to grips with it. Early morning here and sun blazing "mate". did state that wexford hurlers are s***e and if ye lot don't win by at least 20 points ye can write of yere year
JimWexford
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:49 am

JimWexford wrote:
JimWexford wrote:
mossbags wrote:
hag and cheese wrote:

put in commas etc were appropriate

''Struth mate this Jimbo sounds likes he's stoned as the flamin' crowes I reckon''
Hurling League general chit chat thread - Page 6 212032748a421719329b832739771m
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:26 pm

mossbags wrote:
RMDrive wrote:When are the Limerick players going to step forward and represent their county with pride? McCarthy is the approved (and reapproved) manager and has no reason to walk away. The rebel players are making a mockery of all the people who have developed them as players over the years. Spoilt brats.

Last year they were humiliated by Tippereary in the championship, to day they are humiliated by Dublin in the league. In the interim he has provoked a rift with some of the counties greatest servants and pretty much the entire 1st team panel yet you maintain he has 'no reason to walk away'. Quit spoofing rmd

mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway

Back to top Go down

Post  OMAR Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:32 pm

Fair play to whoever braved yesterday's inclement clim to grade the player by player performance of division 3 hurling Donegal, Tyrone, Louth, Fermanagh, Fingal for the Mindo. They left out Warwickshires (tactic to add credibility to the others) big up for morani of Leitrim on his MOM 8
OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan
Number of posts : 3126

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6