GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cavan GG News

+33
Podger
Parouisa
gaamad1996
Royal_Girl2k9
3inarow08
beer baron
drungrebel
Thomas Clarke
gsmithy
OMAR
GAAGenious
GAA-Fan
Armaghgeddon
bocerty
johnnos bulls
Loyal2TheRoyal
mugsys_barber
Sawyer
scoopmine
KerryKatriona
RMDrive
clash-of-da-ash
JimWexford
mossbags
Grenvile
Real Kerry Fan
Boxtyeater
mullins
SamiPremier08
bald eagle
mid-mon man
Dougal
Jayo Cluxton
37 posters

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

Cavan GG News - Page 14 Empty Re: Cavan GG News

Post  mid-mon man Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:51 pm

Great stuff, against my better judgement I backed Cavan and they were the last team in my accumulator, the other 4 coming up. Things didn't look good at 7 points and 2 men down, but fair play to the Breffni men, they came through it and for a rare occasion I was cheering a Cavan win!
mid-mon man
mid-mon man
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Monaghan
Number of posts : 1838

Back to top Go down

Post  Dougal Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:47 am

COME
Dougal
Dougal
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Cavan
Number of posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Post  Dougal Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:48 am

ON
Dougal
Dougal
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Cavan

Back to top Go down

YOU
Dougal
Dougal
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Cavan

Back to top Go down

BOYS
Dougal
Dougal
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Cavan

Back to top Go down

IN
Dougal
Dougal
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Cavan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dougal Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:49 am

BLUE!!!!
Dougal
Dougal
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Cavan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dougal Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:51 am

COME ON YOU BOYS BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jelly has an all star nomination in the bag,tommy carr might actually survive another year,proudest ive been to be a cavan man for the last two years.
Dougal
Dougal
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Cavan

Back to top Go down

Post  Grenvile Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:08 am

Do nothing else this year boys and you will still have done something astounding. Johnston has the nerve and the skill to back up the arrogance, what a display. Epic stuff. Proud tonight to be wearing blue.

Grenvile
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Laois
Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Post  beer baron Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:44 am

Awh jaysus,im still rotton and iv training now at 10.The lads were onto me to go on the piss all yday and i was so sure id stay in,half time yesterday the lad with me at the game said you'll have to go on the piss if we keep playing this bad-if we go off and do the greatest comeback ever and win ill go on the rip,5 minutes into the second half Mr mulvey went and got a stupid red,Johnston got involved in a scuffle when warming up and i thought all was over but holy god that comeback was unreal-Wicklow may have thrown it away in a way but the intensty in our backs was immense and Johnston did miracles up front when introduced and Brennan(now officially my favourite stonethrower) was so inspirational in midfield but all round pllayers were brillliant,Hannon stood out even in the first half for me.Somehow we managed it,hopefully we play with that second half intensity in next game!Right im off to vomit all over the pitch and then go to blessings of the graves!
beer baron
beer baron
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Cavan
Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:57 pm

Remarkable display - fair play. Stupid sendings off but they stuck at it. I can't understand where this 'heart' came from though - struck me that TC was a dead man walking but obviously the players have some grĂ¡ for him to put in that effort.

And as for Jelly - what a player. There are a few lads playing that JC would pay money to watch on their own - Jelly is one of those. A rare talent.
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:01 am

Jayo Cluxton wrote:Remarkable display - fair play. Stupid sendings off but they stuck at it. I can't understand where this 'heart' came from though - struck me that TC was a dead man walking but obviously the players have some grĂ¡ for him to put in that effort.

And as for Jelly - what a player. There are a few lads playing that JC would pay money to watch on their own - Jelly is one of those. A rare talent.

Senie Johnson put in the effort, the rest of them were hell bent on losing as usual
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Post  Grenvile Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:10 am

Johnston is remarkable and if he can mature a bit he will be even better overall. Hopefully Carr will have learned something about his players and they will have learned something about themselves after this but I still think the man doesn't have a clue.
It was a fantastic victory but a starting full forward line without a score between them doesn't bode well. No easy draws now so I hope we get the Dubs or someone big.

Did you make that fantastic deduction from the 30 seconds of The Sunday Game Moss? Cavan were brilliant in the second half from 1 to.... eh... 13..

Grenvile
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Laois

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:14 am

Jonsmith wrote:
Did you make that fantastic deduction from the 30 seconds of The Sunday Game Moss? Cavan were brilliant in the second half from 1 to.... eh... 13..

Yes I did, I was surprised they gave Cavan a whole 30 seconds to be honest
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Post  Grenvile Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:24 am

We could have been saved about 15 minutes of our lives if the presenter had said "Cavan won thanks to Seanie Johnston and Galway drew thanks to Sligo bottling it" and forgotten about the highlights.

Grenvile
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Laois

Back to top Go down

Post  beer baron Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:27 am

mossbags wrote:
Jayo Cluxton wrote:Remarkable display - fair play. Stupid sendings off but they stuck at it. I can't understand where this 'heart' came from though - struck me that TC was a dead man walking but obviously the players have some grĂ¡ for him to put in that effort.

Senie Johnson put in the effort, the rest of them were hell bent on losing as usual

Ha,i've found my first wum i see.
beer baron
beer baron
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Cavan
Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post  Grenvile Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:46 pm

Jonsmith wrote:Johnston is remarkable and if he can mature a bit he will be even better overall. Hopefully Carr will have learned something about his players and they will have learned something about themselves after this but I still think the man doesn't have a clue.
It was a fantastic victory but a starting full forward line without a score between them doesn't bode well. No easy draws now so I hope we get the Dubs or someone big.

Well God was listening.. The team everyone wants to avoid, of course we were going to get them! On paper this is a hammering for Cavan but hopefully we can emulate Limerick in the Munster final last year and adopt a system of play to put Cork off their game. Canty won't be happy to see Johnston coming at him again but can we get enough ball into the forwards to stay in touch with Cork? I'd be wary of the Cork backs powering through us at the back with speed and high ball in which could be a goalfest.. How well we do in this game will be a true test of Carr because sadly we are nowhere near a match for Cork man to man.

Grenvile
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Laois

Back to top Go down

Post  drungrebel Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:27 pm

Still no confirmation of venues yet. Im hoping this game might not be as far away as ****ing Cork.

drungrebel
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Cavan
Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:32 pm

drungrebel wrote:Still no confirmation of venues yet. Im hoping this game might not be as far away as ****ing Cork.

Its 7 on Saturday in Pairc Ui Chaoimh I'm afraid Drung!!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  drungrebel Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:46 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:
drungrebel wrote:Still no confirmation of venues yet. Im hoping this game might not be as far away as ****ing Cork.

Its 7 on Saturday in Pairc Ui Chaoimh I'm afraid Drung!!
Cavan GG News - Page 14 654413

drungrebel
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Cavan
Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post  scoopmine Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:14 pm

Im in new jersey no way of seeing any games and just got the internet back today. What a win I am delighted!
scoopmine
scoopmine
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Cavan
Number of posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:19 pm

scoopmine wrote:Im in new jersey no way of seeing any games and just got the internet back today. What a win I am delighted!

Is New Jersey near Maine ?????
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  scoopmine Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:22 pm

Few hours away boxy...
scoopmine
scoopmine
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Cavan
Number of posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:27 pm

Good man scoop. A fine win indeed.

Woke up this morning ...
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal
Number of posts : 3117

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:31 pm

scoopmine wrote:Im in new jersey no way of seeing any games and just got the internet back today. What a win I am delighted!

Scoop - you must get a bit lonely there alright pining for the games. If you want to send through a few bob I can send out the Chairman and a couple of key committee members of the GT Official Cavan Sponsor Society to keep you company.
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next