GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Student Wasters

+9
patrique
hipster 2
GAA-Fan
RMDrive
Boxtyeater
Grenvile
mullins
bocerty
mossbags
13 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Student Wasters Empty Student Wasters

Post  mossbags Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:15 pm

Disgraced themselves again today, marching drunk, starting fights and getting arrested.
The present might not be too bright but the future looks even worse.
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Student Wasters Empty Re: Student Wasters

Post  bocerty Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:25 pm

mossbags wrote:Disgraced themselves again today, marching drunk, starting fights and getting arrested.

is this the Galway football team your on about Moss??????? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:00 pm

mossbags wrote:Disgraced themselves again today, marching drunk, starting fights and getting arrested.

Moss why don't you start a thread about the golden circle of fraudsters that put this country on its knees...Rather than about a bunch of students that caused a tiny storm in a tea cup...............

The gardai have being training for months now ready to smash heads if their is civil disorder this month democracy at its best.... confused
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2954

Back to top Go down

Post  Grenvile Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:03 pm

Gardai doing their job mullins. Student wasters trespassing in Dept. of Finance the Gardai are obliged to remove them.

Grenvile
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Laois
Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:15 pm

Jonsmith wrote:Gardai doing their job mullins. Student wasters trespassing in Dept. of Finance the Gardai are obliged to remove them.

A few kids jonsmith not thugs or criminals.. all they wanted was for kids to be able to go to collage and not be a burden on their parents who have suffered enough with cutbacks.....Why don't the gardai go and arrest members of corporate ireland ..Nah they wouldn't do that. They wear suits when they go into Dept of Finance when they want to pust their crimnality on us..
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  Grenvile Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:28 pm

mullins wrote:
Jonsmith wrote:Gardai doing their job mullins. Student wasters trespassing in Dept. of Finance the Gardai are obliged to remove them.

A few kids jonsmith not thugs or criminals.. all they wanted was for kids to be able to go to collage and not be a burden on their parents who have suffered enough with cutbacks.....Why don't the gardai go and arrest members of corporate ireland ..Nah they wouldn't do that. They wear suits when they go into Dept of Finance when they want to pust their crimnality on us..

Kids throwing bricks at the Gardai and trespassing, a minority disgraced themselves after what began as a well organised peaceful protest. Gardai did their job well, members of Corporate Ireland (vague there mullins) not being arrested doesn't make acts of the students less illegal.

Grenvile
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Laois

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:47 pm

Jonsmith wrote:
mullins wrote:

Kids throwing bricks at the Gardai and trespassing, a minority disgraced themselves after what began as a well organised peaceful protest. Gardai did their job well, members of Corporate Ireland (vague there mullins) not being arrested doesn't make acts of the students less illegal.

Yes jon if your happy living in a police state the gardai done a good job, so be it students today pensioners next..Did the students tresspass ?afterall the people of this country own goverment buildings....

Jon 1 question. Why have the gardai being training for months, ready to break up any protest that the citizens of this country make against the severe cuts we await......

Maybe we should all grin and bear it..
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  Grenvile Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:05 pm

Why did the students feel the need to protest? Is 20 thousand odd people on the streets not enough without terrorising the staff of the Dept of finance. Gardai upholding the law today, explain to me how that is a police state.

The cuts have to come mullins. The money simply isn't there, Ireland have spent above their means giving ridiculous wages in the public sector. All the marching and assaulting Gardai in the world won't change that fact. Grin and bear it or go and break the law until you rightfully get a baton across the lug, either way it's gonna happen.

Grenvile
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Laois

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:12 pm

Peter Solan's brother got a hoor of a belt the 9.00 news says.....Ouch!!!!
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:16 pm

Jonsmith wrote:Why did the students feel the need to protest? Is 20 thousand odd people on the streets not enough without terrorising the staff of the Dept of finance. Gardai upholding the law today, explain to me how that is a police state.

The cuts have to come mullins. The money simply isn't there, Ireland have spent above their means giving ridiculous wages in the public sector. All the marching and assaulting Gardai in the world won't change that fact. Grin and bear it or go and break the law until you rightfully get a baton across the lug, either way it's gonna happen.

Jon why is the money not there..was it the students that took it maybe the pensioners took it,maybe the disabled took it, no i know its the unemployed that brought this country to its knees to much money to spend on dutch gold..jon i guess your educated tell us who fooked up this country don't use their names because they might try to sue you for telling the truth..
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  Grenvile Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:21 pm

The people we elected to run our country did it mullins. Criminal damage and assault of our public servants won't change that. Gardai have children going to college and pay tax too. You'll not get sued for mentioning names, politicians are fair game.

Grenvile
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Laois

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:21 pm

Jonsmith wrote:Why did the students feel the need to protest? Is 20 thousand odd people on the streets not enough without terrorising the staff of the Dept of finance. Gardai upholding the law today, explain to me how that is a police state.

Jon if a garda hit me on a demo ..IE..id hit him back and walk out of any court a freeman..and i wont be breaking any law.....
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:24 pm

Jonsmith wrote:The people we elected to run our country did it mullins. Criminal damage and assault of our public servants won't change that. Gardai have children going to college and pay tax too. You'll not get sued for mentioning names, politicians are fair game.

jon the goverment are only puppets for the rich....
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  Grenvile Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:29 pm

mullins wrote:

Jon if a garda hit me on a demo ..IE..id hit him back and walk out of any court a freeman..and i wont be breaking any law.....

I'll hold my laughter for a minute and ask you to explain how exactly you would walk free from court after assaulting a Garda without having broken a law? Unless of course your name is freeman..

Grenvile
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Laois

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:33 pm

Jonsmith wrote:
mullins wrote:

I'll hold my laughter for a minute and ask you to explain how exactly you would walk free from court after assaulting a Garda without having broken a law? Unless of course your name is freeman..

Jon i know the law on assault...
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  Grenvile Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:36 pm

Good for you. Now if a Garda hits you a rap of a baton while forcefully removing you from an area which you are committing a crime (public order offence) and you hit him back, get arrested and go to court, how will you leave as a "freeman" without having committed a crime?

Grenvile
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Laois

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:43 pm

Jonsmith wrote:Good for you. Now if a Garda hits you a rap of a baton while forcefully removing you from an area which you are committing a crime (public order offence) and you hit him back, get arrested and go to court, how will you leave as a "freeman" without having committed a crime?

If someone needed my help to explain the law to them i would gladly help..but i wont be putting it up on an internet forum.. it has already being won in a test case in the high court...maybe after a day in law libary you might find the case..I could send you the ruling if you wish....
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:47 pm

mullins wrote:
Jonsmith wrote:Good for you. Now if a Garda hits you a rap of a baton while forcefully removing you from an area which you are committing a crime (public order offence) and you hit him back, get arrested and go to court, how will you leave as a "freeman" without having committed a crime?

If someone needed my help to explain the law to them i would gladly help..but i wont be putting it up on an internet forum.. it has already being won in a test case in the high court...maybe after a day in law libary you might find the case..I could send you the ruling if you wish....

Spoofer Laughing
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal
Number of posts : 3117

Back to top Go down

Post  Grenvile Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:49 pm

mullins wrote:

If there's a new law in Ireland allowing people to assault the Gardai I think you should consider it your duty to explain it to the great unwashed on here mullins! Post the name of the case I'd be interested to give it a read, not exactly a secret as it's a matter of public record. Someone should also inform the Shell to Sea protesters, there's a fair few of them currently in jail for exactly this.

Grenvile
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Laois

Back to top Go down

Post  GAA-Fan Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:52 pm

I am quite happy now that I didn't accept my place at UCD
GAA-Fan
GAA-Fan
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

All 32
Number of posts : 3377

http://www.globalgaa.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:55 pm

Jonsmith wrote:
mullins wrote:

If there's a new law in Ireland allowing people to assault the Gardai I think you should consider it your duty to explain it to the great unwashed on here mullins! Post the name of the case I'd be interested to give it a read, not exactly a secret as it's a matter of public record. Someone should also inform the Shell to Sea protesters, there's a fair few of them currently in jail for exactly this.

Nah couldn't post the name jon ..dont agree with gardai being bullys...i read the ruling its classic..

My duty Suspect
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  hipster 2 Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:56 pm

we are just a shower off sell outs as that german wrote when they came for the communists i said nothing then they came for the jews i said nothing then the gays and the sick i still said nothing then they came for me and there was no one to hear my call for help .
hipster 2
hipster 2
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

dublin
Number of posts : 467

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:01 pm

Jonsmith wrote:
mullins wrote:

jon try v/lex the judgement is there for all to read..
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  patrique Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:02 pm

My mate, aged 50, and myself went to the student protest in Belfast last week.

They had large numbers, standing at the side of the main Road. So me and the mate say "right lads, lets block the road" and sit down in the middle of the road.

Student STEWARDS arrived quickly, "Get those elderly gentlemen off the road, you are NOT ALLOWED to block the road"

Not allowed????? Meanwhile in Paris............Back in 1970/71 when they came to arrest Tomas MacGiolla in the Student's Union and we barricaded the doors no one said "you are not allowed to do that"

Glad to see there are still some real students in Ireland.
patrique
patrique
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Antrim
Number of posts : 2424

Back to top Go down

Post  Grenvile Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:05 pm

So you have the perfect piece of evidence to back up your statement, which is a matter freely available to the public, but you "couldn't post the name".....

That is the single finest argument I have ever heard. lol! lol! lol!

Grenvile
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Laois

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next