GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The GAATipster Open-draw All Ireland

+8
mossbags
Swinford2009
clash-of-da-ash
Boxtyeater
Jayo Cluxton
mid-mon man
GAA-Fan
RMDrive
12 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The GAATipster Open-draw All Ireland - Page 5 Empty Re: The GAATipster Open-draw All Ireland

Post  RMDrive Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:57 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:
RMDrive wrote:In line with the build up to the real AI final, the QF's are going to pass over with very little fuss.

MEATH
TYRONE
Tyrone win

KILDARE
MONAGHAN
Kildare win (Monaghan have stagnated a bit while Kildare are on the up)

LIMERICK
WICKLOW
Limerick win -

KERRY
CORK
Cork win (this is a tough one of course but I reckon Cork are going to win on Sunday so I guess they will win this one too!)

Is this wise RM? Three of the last 4 have no presence here! What were you thinking!!

Mind you Kerry or Wicklow ain't big patrons either!

LOL, I know. I've just been honest.
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal
Number of posts : 3117

Back to top Go down

The GAATipster Open-draw All Ireland - Page 5 Empty Re: The GAATipster Open-draw All Ireland

Post  mid-mon man Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:59 pm

RMDrive wrote:
KILDARE
MONAGHAN
Kildare win (Monaghan have stagnated a bit while Kildare are on the up)

Just you compare the two next year! Razz From the look of the draw that's an AI final for the taking that we left behind us!
mid-mon man
mid-mon man
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Monaghan
Number of posts : 1838

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:08 pm

I have supported this thread in the form of banter and nostalgia and a few quirky observations.
While blowing our own coal to a certain degree I'm quite prepared to bow out at this juncture but on a personal level I feel that the S/F and final should rest between Loyal for all his efforts/braggadacio and some of the Northern / Galway/Sligo(no offence) lads/lassies or whomsoever proper moderation decides.

This latest post makes the entire thread a fiasco of gargantuan proportions.
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:07 am

I knew RMDrive would let Tyrone through even my argument is far better. I won't even waste time and energy arguing with the decision. Just a joke of a deision and a joke of a competition. Obvious from the start, Tyrone Kerry or Cork would win.

Back to top Go down

Post  redhandman Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:16 am

loyal you just got double teamed by the nordies. i thought bocs explaination was excellent and even a partizan meathman like yourself would bow to his masterful debating skills.

onto our semi and i thnk that for a number of reasons tyrone would take this cork team and they are

1 sean c fit and healthy again

2 the gaa wouldnt be able to appoint bannon therefore another ref would have judged the descions more accurately

3 mickey harte havin seen what the rebels could do would now have a master plan to overcome their tactics

4 there are no cork posters on this thing so we win the match by default !!!

over to you boc.....
redhandman
redhandman
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

tyrone
Number of posts : 545

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:22 am

Loyal - maybe we should do an alternative one? I can just see Dublin, Meath, Kildare and maybe Wicklow in the semis meself ....
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:59 pm

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:Obvious from the start, Tyrone Kerry or Cork would win.

Yeah, it's disappointing how my imaginary AI has been completely unlike the real one. I mean, who would have ever put Cork, Kerry and Tyrone down as favourites? The GAATipster Open-draw All Ireland - Page 5 Icon_rolleyes
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal
Number of posts : 3117

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5