GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE 'SAY SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL' THREAD

+9
Swinford2009
oisinboy
Shinners
holymoly
GAA-Fan
lino_de_legend
Jayo Cluxton
RMDrive
SamiPremier08
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who is the most rubbish?

THE 'SAY SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL' THREAD - Page 2 Tag1032%THE 'SAY SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL' THREAD - Page 2 Tag10 32% 
[ 6 ]
THE 'SAY SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL' THREAD - Page 2 Tag1021%THE 'SAY SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL' THREAD - Page 2 Tag10 21% 
[ 4 ]
THE 'SAY SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL' THREAD - Page 2 Tag100%THE 'SAY SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL' THREAD - Page 2 Tag10 0% 
[ 0 ]
THE 'SAY SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL' THREAD - Page 2 Tag1047%THE 'SAY SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL' THREAD - Page 2 Tag10 47% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 19

THE 'SAY SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL' THREAD - Page 2 Empty Re: THE 'SAY SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL' THREAD

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:58 pm

lino_de_legend wrote:ah that used to really get my goat about hogan, that and the fact that i have no internet in my work place, but after six in the evening , you'd be lucky to see your post 5 hours later. was it his monday supplement??

Five hours Lino - most of the time you wouldn't see it ever again!! confused confused
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

THE 'SAY SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL' THREAD - Page 2 Empty Re: THE 'SAY SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL' THREAD

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:05 am

Liamwalkinstown wrote:
Jayo Cluxton wrote:
Liamwalkinstown wrote:JC, Seans post was indeed about Cork Hurling, but I never mentioned that......how did u know....noooo...surely not...nnoooo..... Suspect

You bloody did! I am not psychic. Christ we have six regular posters at the moment and two of them have Alzheimers! Yoohoo is that the milkman or the postman??? affraid

Find where i mentioned Cork Hurling JC and I will apologise Suspect

My mistake Mr Liam - you just said hurling. Embarassed But given Holy's propensity to discuss matters of a serious nature and given that Cork hurling is a serious issue I obviously made the subconscious leap in my own cerebral area!

Rest assured though my bona fides here are beyond question!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  lino_de_legend Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:06 am

ah it always annoyed me. when your on the afternoon, you can have a debate/argument with someone and it take a half hour to finish. when your mostly evenings its near a forthnight before anythings sorted! still though i wont give it up yet!!!
lino_de_legend
lino_de_legend
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

dublin
Number of posts : 194

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:09 am

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:11 am

lino_de_legend wrote:ah it always annoyed me. when your on the afternoon, you can have a debate/argument with someone and it take a half hour to finish. when your mostly evenings its near a forthnight before anythings sorted! still though i wont give it up yet!!!

Stopped at 21.21 tonight - its a joke! jocolor
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:14 am

I give Sean (Holy) such a slagging! He never ever ever says anything controversial!!! He is afraid of his life of offending anyone or having anyone have a go at him! Smile
Go back a year ago and I was mister fukin popularity on HS, I couldnt fart but people would back me up and agree with me. "thats a good fart liam"
It got boring so I started annoying people on purpose, saying things i didnt mean just to get a fight going, loved it! Only thing i ever regretted was the Bigot remark. nOW From being mister popularity most of them hate me, and I love it Laughing u have taken my mantle of mister popularity JC, u wont be long getting bored of it, wait and see!
But poor Sean, wont do it. I am dying for the day I see Holymoly give 2 fingers to the crowd in there and really annoy them! Funny thing is he HATES tyrone and armagh but he wont ever admit it in there!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:32 am

who are the 6 regular posters out of interest?
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary
Number of posts : 2682

Back to top Go down

Post  holymoly Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:29 pm

How dare you Liam!!! Spreading rumours about me saying that I hate Tyrone and Armagh.
I don't hate Armagh!!! tongue

So whats the chatter like in here anyway. I'm guessing its early days with this website but I'm sure the true GAA folk will flock to it once word of mouth gets out.

Is it just me or is HS becoming worse every year or maybe I'm just getting old of the same old posts all the time. At least ball boy had some originality with his dublin bashing!!
holymoly
holymoly
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Dublin
Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post  GAA-Fan Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:52 pm

Welcome holymoly.
GAA-Fan
GAA-Fan
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

All 32
Number of posts : 3377

http://www.globalgaa.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:02 pm

There goes the neighbourhood!! Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinners Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:19 pm

Tyrone v Kerry ends in a melee/brawl, will there be as much made of it as the battle of Omagh in 2006? Not likely Evil or Very Mad
Also, Laois v Armagh - 4 red cards dished out, will they get the same punishment as Meath and Dublin last year?
I will wait with baited breath!! Rolling Eyes
Shinners
Shinners

Longford living in Dublin
Number of posts : 982

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:04 pm

Loyal2TheRoyal will win the Tipster Competition.

At this point in time, the above is very controversial.

Back to top Go down

Post  lino_de_legend Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:09 pm

without meehan, galway arnt half a team. but i still tip them for sam
lino_de_legend
lino_de_legend
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  lino_de_legend Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:10 pm

crisp sambos are deadly Razz tongue Shocked jerry
lino_de_legend
lino_de_legend
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinners Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:15 pm

Lino, were you/are you in the pub???? lol!
Shinners
Shinners

Longford living in Dublin
Number of posts : 982

Back to top Go down

Post  lino_de_legend Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:20 pm

Shinners wrote:Lino, were you/are you in the pub???? lol!

no, however i was on de sauce. im ashamed i wasnt in salthill, gad a pup tp look after. looked at de deferred match. people kept ringin me with the score. i wished i lisdtened to them
lino_de_legend
lino_de_legend
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  holymoly Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:12 am

Ryan McMennamin plays within the rules and is not dirty at all

Now thats controversial!!!!
holymoly
holymoly
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Dublin
Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post  oisinboy Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:51 pm

Ryan McMennamin will get the newly introduced fair play award for 2009.

I heard its being sponsored by Testicular cancer awareness
oisinboy
oisinboy
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

In a bank vault in Belfast
Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post  Swinford2009 Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:50 pm

Mayo own Hill 16 Very Happy jerry
Swinford2009
Swinford2009
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Mayo
Number of posts : 269

http://mikessportsfile.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  johnnos bulls Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:00 pm

I had a row with gavin henson sunday nite in cardiff....
johnnos bulls
johnnos bulls
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Leitrim
Number of posts : 320

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:15 pm

johnnos bulls wrote:I had a row with gavin henson sunday nite in cardiff....

Did you diagree with him on the best hair styling products? afro
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal
Number of posts : 3117

Back to top Go down

Post  clash-of-da-ash Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:39 pm

Henry Sheflin is an overated free taker. Shocked
clash-of-da-ash
clash-of-da-ash
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

East Galway
Number of posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Post  johnnos bulls Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:02 pm

Rm drive....

You probably won't believe this but anyway here goes.

Was in cardiff at the weekend. Sunday night after Ireland game. Drinking all day. Up at the bar. Mike philips, Lee byrne and Henson walk into the bar. Get chatting byrne and philips who by the way are very nice fellas. Go up to the bar and see a tub of red dax. Lift it up and start laughing wondering where it came form.

Philips informs us it 's "Gav's".....we thought they were taking the p***. Turns out it was his...anyway one thing leads to another. We start chatting about the rugby and Irelands chances. Henson bumnps in then roaring about who the hell paddy wallace was and taking the mick out of Darcy and O'driscoll and co. Getting a wee bit agitated then one of the lads goes "Sure when was the lat time you made the welsh team anyway"

throat grabbing and a scuffle ensued!!!

Was on the daily mail on onday...i kid you not
johnnos bulls
johnnos bulls
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:14 pm

johnnos bulls wrote:Rm drive....

You probably won't believe this but anyway here goes.

Was in cardiff at the weekend. Sunday night after Ireland game. Drinking all day. Up at the bar. Mike philips, Lee byrne and Henson walk into the bar. Get chatting byrne and philips who by the way are very nice fellas. Go up to the bar and see a tub of red dax. Lift it up and start laughing wondering where it came form.

Philips informs us it 's "Gav's".....we thought they were taking the p***. Turns out it was his...anyway one thing leads to another. We start chatting about the rugby and Irelands chances. Henson bumnps in then roaring about who the hell paddy wallace was and taking the mick out of Darcy and O'driscoll and co. Getting a wee bit agitated then one of the lads goes "Sure when was the lat time you made the welsh team anyway"

throat grabbing and a scuffle ensued!!!

Was on the daily mail on onday...i kid you not

LOL great story. Did you keep his Dax? afro lol!
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal
Number of posts : 3117

Back to top Go down

Post  johnnos bulls Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:20 pm

No. I wasn't allowed to touch it and had a photo with him and wasn't allowed to touch him for the photo. Sleep

"The missus is ringing me since thursday...." He showed us the phone with charlotte ringing him..... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

It's true what they say, you should never meet your heroes, you'll only be disappointed. ...Dougal Maguire
johnnos bulls
johnnos bulls
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next