GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE 'SAY SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL' THREAD

+9
Swinford2009
oisinboy
Shinners
holymoly
GAA-Fan
lino_de_legend
Jayo Cluxton
RMDrive
SamiPremier08
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who is the most rubbish?

THE 'SAY SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL' THREAD Tag1032%THE 'SAY SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL' THREAD Tag10 32% 
[ 6 ]
THE 'SAY SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL' THREAD Tag1021%THE 'SAY SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL' THREAD Tag10 21% 
[ 4 ]
THE 'SAY SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL' THREAD Tag100%THE 'SAY SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL' THREAD Tag10 0% 
[ 0 ]
THE 'SAY SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL' THREAD Tag1047%THE 'SAY SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL' THREAD Tag10 47% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 19

THE 'SAY SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL' THREAD Empty THE 'SAY SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL' THREAD

Post  SamiPremier08 Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:37 pm

Simple idea, might get a bit of a debate going. Just say something controversial that you would probably normally keep to yourself - for example Dublin and Tyrone are both pants Laughing
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary
Number of posts : 2682

Back to top Go down

THE 'SAY SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL' THREAD Empty Re: THE 'SAY SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL' THREAD

Post  RMDrive Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:20 pm

Cork. Have never bought into all the hype about them TBH. A good team no doubt but I don't see them as serious contenders for Sam. Often the hyping of Cork is done by Kerry lads. The aim must be to make out that Kerry don't have it as easy in Munster as well all think they do.

Westmeath as well. All the BS that was spoken about them last year. If I hear "the best 1-7 in the country" one more time I swear I'm grabbing my rifle and heading for the nearest tall building. It was a poor WM team that Donegal disposed of in Mullingar 2 years ago and they haven't changed that much since then.
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal
Number of posts : 3117

Back to top Go down

THE 'SAY SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL' THREAD Empty Re: THE 'SAY SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL' THREAD

Post  SamiPremier08 Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:58 pm

Westmeath: the best 1-7 in the country Twisted Evil

make sure its a building near me ;jedi;
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary
Number of posts : 2682

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:13 pm

Limerick, the best 1-9 in the country. Always cheer the footballers, go to as many games as i can. Cant stand the hurling attitude here tho, hence, I never support them

Back to top Go down

THE 'SAY SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL' THREAD Empty THE 'SAY SOMETHING NOT SO CONTROVERSIAL' THREAD

Post  Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:37 pm

Meath will win the All-Ireland.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:02 pm

Why was this moved here? There is nothing controversial about what I said. This site is already bringing back memories of some other place....................I'm not fully sure where yet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:04 pm

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:Why was this moved here? There is nothing controversial about what I said. This site is already bringing back memories of some other place....................I'm not fully sure where yet.

Bloody Alzheimers - terrible affliction...
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:06 pm

Are you the real loyal2theroyal??
I have my doubts! Loyal always seemed a funnier, almost happier bloke!!!
Suspect
I dont see the similarity!!
Altho the real loyal does nothing these days but talk about fukin horses!!! pig

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:08 pm

Liamwalkinstown wrote:Altho the real loyal does nothing these days but talk about fukin horses!!! pig

No Now you are in for it. Tomorrow morning, guess whats going to be on the pillow beside you .. no not a horses head (he loves them too much), it'll be a meath fan.
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:11 pm

Beer Belly...Kepak jersey, mutton head, smell of smithwicks, red face, redder neck, from naaaaavan?

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:12 pm

OK, let's see if we can bring this back to something football related ...
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:14 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:
Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:Why was this moved here? There is nothing controversial about what I said. This site is already bringing back memories of some other place....................I'm not fully sure where yet.

Jayo, have you left the said place for good only if you have then I would like to start a "JayoCluxton - the Memories" thread.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:26 pm

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:
Jayo Cluxton wrote:

Jayo, have you left the said place for good only if you have then I would like to start a "JayoCluxton - the Memories" thread.

Loyal - have no desire to post there at all. Looked a few times and there's nothing that interests me. Saw the 11/1 today and missed it so doubly peed off! Same s***e goin on all the time with only a few good posters left - including your good self! Very Happy

So no hurry back and each day it gets easier. Each morning I wake up and say 'dear Lawd, keep me off the HS today'. A couple of meetings per week helps - some mad guys there! This Mayo lad gets up the other nite - 'Howyis I'm ballboy and I'm a sppread better with 3 degrees, 8 businesses and a hatred of Dubs'. Another guy got up - locked he was - said he was Jim from Wexford.

I want this to be my new home. I might've came here on a Bosman but I like this club (kisses shirt!) and want to see us win something or at least compete in Europe!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  lino_de_legend Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:34 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:
Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:
Jayo Cluxton wrote:

Loyal - have no desire to post there at all. Looked a few times and there's nothing that interests me. Saw the 11/1 today and missed it so doubly peed off! Same s***e goin on all the time with only a few good posters left - including your good self! Very Happy

So no hurry back and each day it gets easier. Each morning I wake up and say 'dear Lawd, keep me off the HS today'. A couple of meetings per week helps - some mad guys there! This Mayo lad gets up the other nite - 'Howyis I'm ballboy and I'm a sppread better with 3 degrees, 8 businesses and a hatred of Dubs'. Another guy got up - locked he was - said he was Jim from Wexford.

I want this to be my new home. I might've came here on a Bosman but I like this club (kisses shirt!) and want to see us win something or at least compete in Europe!

WTF!!! are you really gone for good jayo, ya just got poster of the year!!!
lino_de_legend
lino_de_legend
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

dublin
Number of posts : 194

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:41 pm

[quote="lino_de_legend"][WTF!!! are you really gone for good jayo, ya just got poster of the year!!!/quote]

Ah Lino. Its not all about honours or awards - they mean nothing to me. I gave my piece of Waterford Crystal to Loyal. And as Liam and Holy will tell you I am a man of the people. Laughing

They just suck the heart out of the guys Sad Hear what they did to Holy today? Life's too short. I ain't interested in battling faceless red tape merchants who exercise power and censorship over the little man. I may be 6'4" but I'm for the little man.

I think they're w****rs but never say never - just don't feel like it at all lately.
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  GAA-Fan Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:44 pm

What happened to Holy?
GAA-Fan
GAA-Fan
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

All 32
Number of posts : 3377

http://www.globalgaa.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:46 pm

But Jayo, what about the children, who love you...what do you say to them
If they were to pick up the phone to you and say they would take you back......

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:46 pm

Admin wrote:What happened to Holy?

Liam said he posted domething that took ages re Cork hurling and they didn't post it - and there was nothing wrong with it!

He said Holy was spitting and promptly followed that with a smiley!! Only Liam!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:52 pm

Liamwalkinstown wrote:But Jayo, what about the children, who love you...what do you say to them

I'd love to be back! But as I said, it's up to other people. I dunno, I really don't know. As I said, I need to stand up for what I believe in and I agree with you, couldn't agree with you more. But people weren't on the board that evening, people weren't there in the morning when posters weren’t getting posted. But as I said of course it's hurting me. Dead right it is. Dead right.
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:53 pm

JC, Seans post was indeed about Cork Hurling, but I never mentioned that......how did u know....noooo...surely not...nnoooo..... Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  lino_de_legend Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:54 pm

ah that used to really get my goat about hogan, that and the fact that i have no internet in my work place, but after six in the evening , you'd be lucky to see your post 5 hours later. was it his monday supplement??
lino_de_legend
lino_de_legend
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

dublin
Number of posts : 194

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:56 pm

Liamwalkinstown wrote:JC, Seans post was indeed about Cork Hurling, but I never mentioned that......how did u know....noooo...surely not...nnoooo..... Suspect

You bloody did! I am not psychic. Christ we have six regular posters at the moment and two of them have Alzheimers! Yoohoo is that the milkman or the postman??? affraid
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:56 pm

[quote="Jayo Cluxton"]
Liamwalkinstown wrote:But Jayo, what about the children, who love you...what do you say to them

I'd love to be back! But as I said, it's up to other people. I dunno, I really don't know. As I said, I need to stand up for what I believe in and I agree with you, couldn't agree with you more. But people weren't on the board that evening, people weren't there in the morning when posters weren’t getting posted. But as I said of course it's hurting me. Dead right it is. Dead right.[/quote

U bas*ard! i wanted to throw out the immortal " its hurting you this" line Laughing

Take me back!!! Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:57 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:
Liamwalkinstown wrote:JC, Seans post was indeed about Cork Hurling, but I never mentioned that......how did u know....noooo...surely not...nnoooo..... Suspect

You bloody did! I am not psychic. Christ we have six regular posters at the moment and two of them have Alzheimers! Yoohoo is that the milkman or the postman??? affraid

Find where i mentioned Cork Hurling JC and I will apologise Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:57 pm

lino_de_legend wrote:ah that used to really get my goat about hogan, that and the fact that i have no internet in my work place, but after six in the evening , you'd be lucky to see your post 5 hours later. was it his monday supplement??

Dont forget the 12.30 - 2pm daily blank out Lino !!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next