GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE 'SAY SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL' THREAD

+9
Swinford2009
oisinboy
Shinners
holymoly
GAA-Fan
lino_de_legend
Jayo Cluxton
RMDrive
SamiPremier08
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Who is the most rubbish?

THE 'SAY SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL' THREAD - Page 3 Tag1032%THE 'SAY SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL' THREAD - Page 3 Tag10 32% 
[ 6 ]
THE 'SAY SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL' THREAD - Page 3 Tag1021%THE 'SAY SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL' THREAD - Page 3 Tag10 21% 
[ 4 ]
THE 'SAY SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL' THREAD - Page 3 Tag100%THE 'SAY SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL' THREAD - Page 3 Tag10 0% 
[ 0 ]
THE 'SAY SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL' THREAD - Page 3 Tag1047%THE 'SAY SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL' THREAD - Page 3 Tag10 47% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 19

THE 'SAY SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL' THREAD - Page 3 Empty Re: THE 'SAY SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL' THREAD

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:45 pm

johnnos bulls wrote:No. I wasn't allowed to touch it and had a photo with him and wasn't allowed to touch him for the photo. Sleep

In fairness johnnos if you shook hands with the p***k he'd probably be out injured for 6 weeks with finger ligament damage. He is to Wales what Johnny W is to England!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

THE 'SAY SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL' THREAD - Page 3 Empty Re: THE 'SAY SOMETHING CONTROVERSIAL' THREAD

Post  Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:48 pm

your being VERY nice to Henson there JC! Injury wise, maybe, talent wise, not in the same league.
Johnno, if u were a true Irishman you would have decked Lee Byrne!! Nothing personal Lee, ure just too much of a threat!

Back to top Go down

Post  GAA-Fan Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:48 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:
johnnos bulls wrote:No. I wasn't allowed to touch it and had a photo with him and wasn't allowed to touch him for the photo. Sleep

In fairness johnnos if you shook hands with the p***k he'd probably be out injured for 6 weeks with finger ligament damage. He is to Wales what Johnny W is to England!
We have D'Arcy cheers
GAA-Fan
GAA-Fan
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

All 32
Number of posts : 3377

http://www.globalgaa.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:50 pm

Hmmm. There are many ways to take this sentence .... Hmmmm touching .... Was ricey there? Wink
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal
Number of posts : 3117

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:57 pm

Henson gets injured a lot for a guy who spends a fair bit of time in church .........
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:02 pm

Ha ha johnnos - check out the apology from Henson and his buddies on the RTE website!!

You shoulda got them to name you in it!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  clash-of-da-ash Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:18 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:Ha ha johnnos - check out the apology from Henson and his buddies on the RTE website!!

You shoulda got them to name you in it!

Lol I love the way they are advertising Loreal products on the left hand side.
clash-of-da-ash
clash-of-da-ash
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

East Galway
Number of posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Post  johnnos bulls Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:24 pm

Ha how hilarious is that..

It was on sky news too. On all the papers over there too. I don't like publicity seeking people especially what you get in the tabloids etc. re : footbalers and all but it is kinda funny. Lee byrne though threat and all is bang on.
johnnos bulls
johnnos bulls
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Leitrim
Number of posts : 320

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:09 pm

johnnos bulls wrote:Ha how hilarious is that..

It was on sky news too. On all the papers over there too. I don't like publicity seeking people especially what you get in the tabloids etc. re : footbalers and all but it is kinda funny. Lee byrne though threat and all is bang on.

You are officially GT's celebrity poster king
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:01 pm

Liamwalkinstown wrote:Limerick, the best 1-9 in the country. Always cheer the footballers, go to as many games as i can. Cant stand the hurling attitude here tho, hence, I never support them

The hurling attitude in Limerick is probably a lot similar to the football attitude in Mayo, ie overbloated, unrealistic, up its own hole etc.
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Post  lino_de_legend Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:05 pm

mossbags wrote:
Liamwalkinstown wrote:Limerick, the best 1-9 in the country. Always cheer the footballers, go to as many games as i can. Cant stand the hurling attitude here tho, hence, I never support them

The hurling attitude in Limerick is probably a lot similar to the football attitude in Mayo, ie overbloated, unrealistic, up its own hole etc.

affraid its a good thing the mayo mafia been disbanded!!!!
lino_de_legend
lino_de_legend
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

dublin
Number of posts : 194

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:41 pm

It hasn't. I'm going to lead Mayo back to the promised land.

Long Live Ball-boy.

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:32 pm

can i not be celebrity poster for having been offered a lift by Prince Charles and given a Mars bar by Prince Harry?

TRUE I swear!!
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary
Number of posts : 2682

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:50 pm

SamiPremier08 wrote:can i not be celebrity poster for having been offered a lift by Prince Charles and given a Mars bar by Prince Harry?

TRUE I swear!!
What did one have to do for the Mars bar? It sounds incredible dodgy. king
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:03 pm

long story...

my great Aunty Betty lives in Ballater, Royal Deeside in Scotland where the Royal Family have their castle, Balmoral.

the family holiday for many years has to be to go up there and climb the hills, mountain bike etc.

one time we had been walking up Glen Callater, which was incidentally where the Royal holiday party had been out shooting grouse that day.

as we were making our way back along the track to the road, we were passed by several land rovers.

one of these land rovers stops and the driver is no other than HRH Prince Charles with Camilla in the passenger seat. He chats and offers us a lift back to the road.

another few land rovers pass before Prince Harry stops and offers us a lift aswell. He also gives us a kit kat and a mars bar.

to this day I cannot understand why we didn't accept the offers but I suppose now it is part of the tale.
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:03 pm

SamiPremier08 wrote:long story...

my great Aunty Betty lives in Ballater, Royal Deeside in Scotland where the Royal Family have their castle, Balmoral.

the family holiday for many years has to be to go up there and climb the hills, mountain bike etc.

one time we had been walking up Glen Callater, which was incidentally where the Royal holiday party had been out shooting grouse that day.

as we were making our way back along the track to the road, we were passed by several land rovers.

one of these land rovers stops and the driver is no other than HRH Prince Charles with Camilla in the passenger seat. He chats and offers us a lift back to the road.

another few land rovers pass before Prince Harry stops and offers us a lift aswell. He also gives us a kit kat and a mars bar.

to this day I cannot understand why we didn't accept the offers but I suppose now it is part of the tale.

Great story Sami. I hope you gave him the old 800 years line? "We haven't taken a life off you in 800 years and we're not going to start now!!"
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:15 am

Where is this thread going???

Anyway speaking of lifts from Royals, I was wandering around Paris must be more than 10 years ago and next thing this black merc pulled up with a thin blonde in it with a grand English accent. She asked if I wanted a lift but I said no. Guess thats why they call me Lucky Jayo... Suspect
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:27 am

not funny Jayo
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary

Back to top Go down

Post  holymoly Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:43 am

Blazing Saddles is the best movie for one liners
Discuss

"When you were slaves you sang like birds....."
holymoly
holymoly
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Dublin
Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post  oisinboy Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:00 am

The Cork strike is the best thing to happen to GAA sports
oisinboy
oisinboy
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

In a bank vault in Belfast
Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post  johnnos bulls Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:07 pm

Tara palmer tompkinson....

Would ya?
johnnos bulls
johnnos bulls
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Leitrim
Number of posts : 320

Back to top Go down

Post  old98! Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:24 pm

as long as mine is still working next time i get to use it. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
old98!
old98!
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

wexford
Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3