GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Division 1 League Final

+8
Real Kerry Fan
Royal_Girl2k9
hipster 2
Boxtyeater
mullins
bocerty
RMDrive
Jayo Cluxton
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Division 1 League Final - Page 3 Empty Re: Division 1 League Final

Post  bocerty Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:29 pm

mullins wrote:
bocerty wrote:
Jayo Cluxton wrote:Boc thats bullshit to say we got lucky last year - we beat ye end of story. And in all fairness Tyrone have done **** all since 2008.

Calm down Jayo dont be taking your bad mood out on me!!!! I meant Mullins got lucky with his prediction that Dublin would beat Tyrone - in a two horse race you have a 50-50 chance of picking the winner. His in depth knowledge of all things gaelic games is now somewhat suspect given that he predicted Dublin would get it easy against a mediocre Cork team.

He is now making excuses about losing players during the game whilst conveniently over looking the fact that Cork werent exactly at full strength for the entire 70 minutes!!!

We lost a match to Cork don't fooking worry your self ..

We Will Be Champions Come September..

And i couldn't give a fook what you think..

who are 'we' and champions of what Mullins????

Your rattled my friend and you dont like it
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  hipster 2 Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:14 pm

i called the dublin and tyrone game last year and dublin won pulling up , i know its hard boc tyrone are a good team but they are on the wane at present and the standard of football has come on since the 00s , you only have to look at sundays game to see that
hipster 2
hipster 2
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

dublin
Number of posts : 467

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:35 pm

mullins wrote:[Now bocerty/boxty the only reason i used medioicre Cork-was to see what fools would pull my post but yet were happy to let mugsy post go unnoticed your self more bocerty..

you really don't have a clue see my reply to Mugsy..sarcasm but you couldn't see it
confused affraid

Division 1 League Final - Page 3 Images27
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  The Puke Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:38 pm

Boxtyeater wrote:
mullins wrote:[Now bocerty/boxty the only reason i used medioicre Cork-was to see what fools would pull my post but yet were happy to let mugsy post go unnoticed your self more bocerty..

you really don't have a clue see my reply to Mugsy..sarcasm but you couldn't see it
confused affraid

Division 1 League Final - Page 3 Images27

Rolling Eyes
The Puke
The Puke
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Clare
Number of posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:59 pm

hipster 2 wrote:i called the dublin and tyrone game last year and dublin won pulling up , i know its hard boc tyrone are a good team but they are on the wane at present and the standard of football has come on since the 00s , you only have to look at sundays game to see that

as i said Hipster in a 2 horse race you have a 50-50 chance of being right, its not rocket science - looking at the last 20 minutes of sundays game i wouldnt say the standard of football is much better than it was 10 years ago
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:40 am

bocerty wrote:
mullins wrote:
bocerty wrote:
Jayo Cluxton wrote:Boc thats bullshit to say we got lucky last year - we beat ye end of story. And in all fairness Tyrone have done **** all since 2008.

Calm down Jayo dont be taking your bad mood out on me!!!! I meant Mullins got lucky with his prediction that Dublin would beat Tyrone - in a two horse race you have a 50-50 chance of picking the winner. His in depth knowledge of all things gaelic games is now somewhat suspect given that he predicted Dublin would get it easy against a mediocre Cork team.

He is now making excuses about losing players during the game whilst conveniently over looking the fact that Cork werent exactly at full strength for the entire 70 minutes!!!

We lost a match to Cork don't fooking worry your self ..

We Will Be Champions Come September..

And i couldn't give a fook what you think..

who are 'we' and champions of what Mullins????

Your rattled my friend and you dont like it

Let it be said the..

Mullins knows nothing Rolling Eyes
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2954

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content