GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

would they let me in O'Neills Irish Pub for the game?

+7
RMDrive
old98!
mossbags
GAA-Fan
6inarow
Jayo Cluxton
SamiPremier08
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

would they let me in O'Neills Irish Pub for the game? - Page 3 Empty Re: would they let me in O'Neills Irish Pub for the game?

Post  SamiPremier08 Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:12 pm

O'Neills pub in York is now my favourite place in the city.

I didnt even have to ask for the hurling coverage when I walked in at one o'clock, the staff saw my Tipp jersey and just put it on for me on the biggest screen. Had a good meal and lots of nice drinks. The pub was buzzing but only a few of us watched the minors, but the sound was put on loud and proud for the seniors and a very friendly and good natured selection of guys came in to watch. Great game in great company. I'll be there for every game from now on Smile
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary
Number of posts : 2682

Back to top Go down

would they let me in O'Neills Irish Pub for the game? - Page 3 Empty Re: would they let me in O'Neills Irish Pub for the game?

Post  SamiPremier08 Wed May 26, 2010 6:39 pm

Looks like I'll be back here on Sunday for the Cork game.

They say they'll have it on so I'm sorted Very Happy
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary
Number of posts : 2682

Back to top Go down

Post  hag and cheese Thu May 27, 2010 12:00 am

SamiPremier08 wrote:Looks like I'll be back here on Sunday for the Cork game.

Should be a goodun mad scramble for tickets here heard that that the county boards only got 4000 each out of the 19,000 stand tickets, also the players allocation of tickets had to be cut to meet demand, luckily the ould season ticket job has me sorted no longer have to hunt down tickets. 75 euro for all the league games and the first round of the championship fecking bargain.
hag and cheese
hag and cheese
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Tipperary
Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Thu May 27, 2010 1:07 am

hag and cheese wrote:
SamiPremier08 wrote:Looks like I'll be back here on Sunday for the Cork game.

Should be a goodun mad scramble for tickets here heard that that the county boards only got 4000 each out of the 19,000 stand tickets, also the players allocation of tickets had to be cut to meet demand, luckily the ould season ticket job has me sorted no longer have to hunt down tickets. 75 euro for all the league games and the first round of the championship fecking bargain.

Where is this being played....Ardfinnan or Midleton?
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  hag and cheese Thu May 27, 2010 1:22 am

Both a half in either ground there be some rush out the gate in ardfinnan to make the second half in midleton!!! would they let me in O'Neills Irish Pub for the game? - Page 3 Icon_wink

That's 19,000 stand tickets there's also 2 terrances in cork.... but ticketb*stard propably have the bulk of them.
hag and cheese
hag and cheese
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Tipperary

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Thu May 27, 2010 1:52 am

Banter Hag..!!!! I'ts in Cork then...Donna' matter...Tipp by 4.....

That oul' Cork team are on their Mother's last legs.....If ye' can't hurl it outa' their heads a' Sunday ye're goosed...*

*BTW....Soccerball is doomed...
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  hag and cheese Thu May 27, 2010 12:09 pm

Boxtyeater wrote:Banter Hag..!!!! I'ts in Cork then...Donna' matter...Tipp by 4.....

That oul' Cork team are on their Mother's last legs.....If ye' can't hurl it outa' their heads a' Sunday ye're goosed...*

*BTW....Soccerball is doomed...

Aye I figured that Boxty... was surprised you knew where cork was to be
honest, Question about leitrim for you, now that NGO's get less money
due to the recession can Trocaire do as much work as they were there?? It's a shame they can't do more for third world counties! People Sponsor a Leitrimonian and give them a future to look forward to.
hag and cheese
hag and cheese
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Tipperary

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Thu May 27, 2010 2:08 pm

The cross-border bodies and international fund for Ireland keep bread in our mouths Hag TG....
In wilder and more rural parts the cultivation of eccentric plants can be a tidy earner..... would they let me in O'Neills Irish Pub for the game? - Page 3 Icon_wink

No need for panic but thanks for the concern..
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  hag and cheese Thu May 27, 2010 4:03 pm

Boxtyeater wrote:The cross-border bodies and international fund for Ireland keep bread in our mouths Hag TG....
In wilder and more rural parts the cultivation of eccentric plants can be a tidy earner..... would they let me in O'Neills Irish Pub for the game? - Page 3 Icon_wink

No need for panic but thanks for the concern..

I met a fellow from leitrim wonce..... I hear there are a few of ye up there!
hag and cheese
hag and cheese
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Tipperary

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3