GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are Irish birds getting better looking?

+3
Grenvile
black&white
mossbags
7 posters

Go down

Are Irish birds getting better looking? Empty Are Irish birds getting better looking?

Post  mossbags Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:55 pm

During race-week there I couldn't help but notice a higher proportion of Irish chicks then I ever seen before were seriously hot. Then I remembered thinking the same thing last year and it dawned on me that Irish birds are just getting hotter and hotter every year.
Has anyone else noticed this?
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Are Irish birds getting better looking? Empty Re: Are Irish birds getting better looking?

Post  Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:42 pm

Yes, yes we are! Very Happy I'm very attractive like... Are Irish birds getting better looking? Icon_rolleyes

Back to top Go down

Are Irish birds getting better looking? Empty Re: Are Irish birds getting better looking?

Post  black&white Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:18 pm

mossbags wrote:During race-week there I couldn't help but notice a higher proportion of Irish chicks then I ever seen before were seriously hot. Then I remembered thinking the same thing last year and it dawned on me that Irish birds are just getting hotter and hotter every year.

Have you been drinking in greater quantities each year?
black&white
black&white
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Sligo
Number of posts : 1081

Back to top Go down

Post  Grenvile Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:22 pm

Mystery solved.

Grenvile
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Laois
Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:24 pm

How to trick people into thinking your goodlooking? Low boob revealing top and lots of eyeliner Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:37 pm

Jonsmith wrote:
Mystery solved.

I would anyway, even without all her tricks
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway

Back to top Go down

Post  Grenvile Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:52 pm

RoyalGirl wrote:How to trick people into thinking your goodlooking? Low boob revealing top and lots of eyeliner Smile

Poses a huge problem for guys at Debs/Weddings etc.. Every cut of steak looks nice when it's covered in gravy!

Grenvile
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Laois
Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:54 pm

Jonsmith wrote:
RoyalGirl wrote:How to trick people into thinking your goodlooking? Low boob revealing top and lots of eyeliner Smile

Poses a huge problem for guys at Debs/Weddings etc.. Every cut of steak looks nice when it's covered in gravy!

Ah well those naturally gorgeous amoung us don't need the eyeliner and low tops so stay away for them who do Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  OMAR Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:57 pm

mossbags wrote:During race-week there I couldn't help but notice a higher proportion of Irish chicks then I ever seen before were seriously hot. Then I remembered thinking the same thing last year and it dawned on me that Irish birds are just getting hotter and hotter every year.

Christmas Party Syndrome

Darkly light dancefloors - €100 hair do's, figure hugging little black number, free beer and a dozen half ones - And thats just the men - the women go one better all of the above and throw in a couple of bottles of warpaint and by 11 pm you don't recognise any of them and convince yourself you have gone into a different function room.

Come monday morning that raveing little foxy minx that you were jiving with is the frumpy little heifer that sits in the corner of the post room with a double knit caridgan.

In reality isn't the Galway races the summer version of this - they are out of their natural enivornment and have spent 48 hours getting ready for six hours "on show"
That ratio cannot be maintained
OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan
Number of posts : 3126

Back to top Go down

Post  hurlingguru Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:11 am

The races is a great place alright for the women. Was at Gowran Park yesterday and even though there was a small crowd there were a few nice filles going about, and I'm not talking about the horses Are Irish birds getting better looking? Icon_wink

hurlingguru
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Carlow
Number of posts : 1133

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:37 am

hurlingguru wrote:The races is a great place alright for the women. Was at Gowran Park yesterday and even though there was a small crowd there were a few nice filles going about, and I'm not talking about the horses Are Irish birds getting better looking? Icon_wink

What are you talking about?
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:38 am

black&white wrote:

I sure as fook have
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway

Back to top Go down

Post  black&white Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:32 pm

mossbags wrote:
black&white wrote:

I sure as fook have

Case solved! The beer goggles are just getting stronger Are Irish birds getting better looking? 417703
black&white
black&white
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Sligo
Number of posts : 1081

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Clarke Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:46 pm

mossbags wrote: Then I remembered thinking the same thing last year and it dawned on me that Irish birds are just getting hotter and hotter every year.

It is no illusion Moss, it has been happening for c.10 years. (i.e. since the first Eastern Europeans landed on our emerald shores.)
Thomas Clarke
Thomas Clarke
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Tyrone
Number of posts : 4152

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:11 pm

Thomas Clarke wrote:
mossbags wrote: Then I remembered thinking the same thing last year and it dawned on me that Irish birds are just getting hotter and hotter every year.

It is no illusion Moss, it has been happening for c.10 years. (i.e. since the first Eastern Europeans landed on our emerald shores.)

You might well have hit the nail on the head here TC i reckon. Some of them Eastern European wimmen really raised the bar when they started coming over here and in fairness our Irish girls were not slow to react and perhaps even over-react in some cases. This is the evolutionary process in action I suppose and long may it continue.
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway

Back to top Go down

Post  whiterbananas Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
whiterbananas
whiterbananas
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

mayo
Number of posts : 327

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:19 am

FAO Mossbags

Link

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down