GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tipster helping tipster

2 posters

Go down

tipster helping tipster Empty tipster helping tipster

Post  rich dublin Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:16 am

i have an idea, we all know this country is going down the tubes, we also all know that it is a very small country going down the tubes. we also all know that this is a very small country going down the tubes where if you know somebody or a friend of a friend you may be saved or looked after in some way.

now my idea is simple enough, people who need work, need advise need contacts of some sort for what ever reason maybe we all can help eachother out, show eachother that we are a good group of people who are willing to help each other out.

for example, if someone on these boards are out of a job, there is nothing to be embarrised about, they could post say something like.
" hey everyone, just wondering does anybody know of any work in kildare for a chippy? cheers" or something to that effect, then somebody that knows could either post it on here or maybe pm that person with the information??

just an idea see what ye lot think Very Happy
rich dublin
rich dublin
GAA Senior
GAA Senior

sligo
Number of posts : 911

Back to top Go down

tipster helping tipster Empty Re: tipster helping tipster

Post  Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:11 am

I wouldnt give any of you a job. You all spend way to much time on this during work time Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  6inarow Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:19 pm

Does anybody know a Kilkenny full back or a Tyrone midfielder willing to play for Galway?

6inarow
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Galway
Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:16 pm

6inarow wrote:Does anybody know a Kilkenny full back or a Tyrone midfielder willing to play for Galway?

Enda Mc Ginley isn't so hot at hurling...Kilkenny wouldn't be so hot at football!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down