GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gaa tipster

+2
GAA-Fan
old98!
6 posters

Go down

gaa tipster Empty gaa tipster

Post  old98! Thu May 28, 2009 12:16 pm

whats the best thing about this website i think it has to be the real time posting what does everyone else think
old98!
old98!
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

wexford
Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

gaa tipster Empty Re: gaa tipster

Post  Guest Thu May 28, 2009 12:17 pm

I post on it.

That would probably do it for a lot of people.

Back to top Go down

Post  GAA-Fan Thu May 28, 2009 12:19 pm

Do you think that, that 'other site' will let us do a whats the best thing about gaatipster topic? - Im going to try anyway.

Hmm this is a hard one.

We havent had a quiz in a while.
GAA-Fan
GAA-Fan
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

All 32
Number of posts : 3377

http://www.globalgaa.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Thu May 28, 2009 12:20 pm

I like it for the well rounded non biased posts on the Ulster Championship. Everyone one here really appreciates the standard of football we have up here!!

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire
Number of posts : 2746

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Thu May 28, 2009 12:24 pm

old98! wrote:whats the best thing about this website i think it has to be the real time posting what does everyone else think

can have its disadvantages Old - especially when your rat arsed Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  old98! Thu May 28, 2009 12:27 pm

bocerty wrote:
old98! wrote:whats the best thing about this website i think it has to be the real time posting what does everyone else think

can have its disadvantages Old - especially when your rat arsed Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
true boc but adds to the craic and gives jim a big head thinking we are trying to copy him
old98!
old98!
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

wexford

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Thu May 28, 2009 12:34 pm

it certainly does add to the craic - we will all have to get drunk some night log on here and post away - and then read it next morning to see if we can make any sense of it Very Happy
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 28, 2009 12:37 pm

bocerty wrote:it certainly does add to the craic - we will all have to get drunk some night log on here and post away - and then read it next morning to see if we can make any sense of it Very Happy

Somehow I think the more sensible amongst us won't be engaging in that sort of stupid behaviour.

Must be an Ulster thing, this mad boozing, well then again, they have lots to drown their sorrows about.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 28, 2009 12:49 pm

Administrator wrote:Do you think that, that 'other site' will let us do a whats the best thing about gaatipster topic? - Im going to try anyway.

Hmm this is a hard one.

We havent had a quiz in a while.

I will do up some questions now if you want and we could have one tonight?

Back to top Go down

Post  JimWexford Thu May 28, 2009 12:53 pm

old98! wrote:
bocerty wrote:

true boc but adds to the craic and gives jim a big head thinking we are trying to copy him

He he just because i'm on the straight and narrow no need to go puttin pressure on me but then again could be a late one sat nite drunken depending on the result - well not really.
JimWexford
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford
Number of posts : 2013

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu May 28, 2009 12:58 pm

I like to think that it provides a vehicle for people that clearly otherwise would be out robbing cars, breaking into houses or taking illegal chemical substances. There is obviously some form of community service order in operation in the courts that requires those convicted to sign up to GAA Tipster. In no other way could you explain the moral deprivation that manifests itself on these boards sometimes, the sheer moral turpitude. the intoxication.

It is nice to know that we can go to bed at night - safe in the knowledge that a large amount of our social misfits are in front of keyboards, putting forward their considerable thoughts on the GAA Tipster Forum!!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  old98! Thu May 28, 2009 12:58 pm

stores for you then saturday jim ??? i will be working so no celebrating for me well till sunday anyway?? got my tickets for the game last night what you think of the price E20 not bad i thought
old98!
old98!
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

wexford

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu May 28, 2009 1:09 pm

This is a very good thread. I remember something similar on another site and funny enough there was a lot of criticism on the thread and rightly so - site was muck.

I was just thinking though it'd be gas if someone posted something less than complimentary here and somehow ended up accidentally locked out of the site - by accident like - forever..... gas altogether ........ Suspect Twisted Evil
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  JimWexford Thu May 28, 2009 1:47 pm

old98! wrote:stores for you then saturday jim ??? i will be working so no celebrating for me well till sunday anyway?? got my tickets for the game last night what you think of the price E20 not bad i thought
haven't made up the mind to go yet seeing if i can pawn the kids off with an unlce who owes me a few favours. if not i'i have no choice but go.
Get tickets on the night itself no problem can't see there being a crowd greater than 13/14 thousand at it.
Did you hear that the were going to charge for kids as well but it was only at the last minute rejected.
on final point wonder what the reaction to half time will be will the pitch be "invaded" by kids??
JimWexford
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford
Number of posts : 2013

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Thu May 28, 2009 1:55 pm

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:
bocerty wrote:it certainly does add to the craic - we will all have to get drunk some night log on here and post away - and then read it next morning to see if we can make any sense of it Very Happy

Somehow I think the more sensible amongst us won't be engaging in that sort of stupid behaviour.

Must be an Ulster thing, this mad boozing, well then again, they have lots to drown their sorrows about.

we have lots to celebrate with all you southern folk spending your hard earned money (well those of you still with a job) in the North Very Happy Come to think of it all i ever see you southerners buying in ASDA and Tesco is alcohol!!!!!!!

Last edited by bocerty on Thu May 28, 2009 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  old98! Thu May 28, 2009 1:58 pm

JimWexford wrote:
old98! wrote:stores for you then saturday jim ??? i will be working so no celebrating for me well till sunday anyway?? got my tickets for the game last night what you think of the price E20 not bad i thought
haven't made up the mind to go yet seeing if i can pawn the kids off with an unlce who owes me a few favours. if not i'i have no choice but go.
Get tickets on the night itself no problem can't see there being a crowd greater than 13/14 thousand at it.
Did you hear that the were going to charge for kids as well but it was only at the last minute rejected.
on final point wonder what the reaction to half time will be will the pitch be "invaded" by kids??
stop jim that will be some craic our club are bringing a bus of chaps to the match and at training last night he told them to bring the hurls ??? when i pointed out whats being happening and they are trying to stop it all the great hurling men said sur what harm will they co i find this totally unecceptable? some craic when the chaps arent allowed on the field and they are all out the back hurling and hurling then the walk ways
old98!
old98!
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

wexford

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down