GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here I am GAA Tipster.....I am Here !

+2
SamiPremier08
gaamad1996
6 posters

Go down

Here I am GAA Tipster.....I am Here ! Empty Here I am GAA Tipster.....I am Here !

Post  gaamad1996 Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:08 pm

Hello

This is me....gaamad1996.....you may remember me from such movies as "Public Humiliation" at the site of them accross the water ......I have found my island of freedom......sense at last........No moderation to comments Here I am GAA Tipster.....I am Here ! Icon_biggrin you shalt see me here all the time from now on!

My views represent mee....the voice of Wexford where us yellow bellies deal with dire topics from the hurling field and most predominatly these days ........the caravan Here I am GAA Tipster.....I am Here ! Icon_wink

I hope I establish relations with you for the many years of my life on this forum where people mental with GAA like meself establish links with the outside world...

Thank you for tuning in,Yours most sincerely with the blessings of our almighty father Christy Cooney,
GM1996
gaamad1996
gaamad1996
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Wexford
Number of posts : 471

Back to top Go down

Here I am GAA Tipster.....I am Here ! Empty Re: Here I am GAA Tipster.....I am Here !

Post  SamiPremier08 Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:34 pm

good afternoon
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary
Number of posts : 2682

Back to top Go down

Here I am GAA Tipster.....I am Here ! Empty Re: Here I am GAA Tipster.....I am Here !

Post  gaamad1996 Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:36 pm

Nice to have man from tipp on the forum.....we'll give it all ya's want of it now in your backyard.....

Yours with the true blessings of the almighty father Christy Cooney,

G.M.1996
gaamad1996
gaamad1996
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Wexford

Back to top Go down

Post  GAA-Fan Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:37 pm

Welcome to GT GaaMad
GAA-Fan
GAA-Fan
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

All 32
Number of posts : 3377

http://www.globalgaa.com

Back to top Go down

Post  gaamad1996 Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:39 pm

Thank you gaa hero !
gaamad1996
gaamad1996
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Wexford

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:43 pm

gaamad1996 wrote:
Yours with the true blessings of the almighty father Christy Cooney,

G.M.1996

is every post going to end with these sentiments? That has potential to get very annoying...

Razz
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary

Back to top Go down

Post  gaamad1996 Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:12 pm

Thou holy fathers blessings may be uplifted if one sins against the almighty father Christy Cooney( SamPremier 08 you are borderline!!!!

Yours with the blessings of our mother of perpetual faith and almighty father christy cooney,

GM1996
gaamad1996
gaamad1996
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Wexford

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:16 pm

One of the young lads must have twigged Jim's password. Here I am GAA Tipster.....I am Here ! Affraid
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  OMAR Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:22 pm

Boxtyeater wrote:One of the young lads must have twigged Jim's password. Here I am GAA Tipster.....I am Here ! Affraid

Or the Strawberry Poachers have taken his laptop into the bargain
OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan
Number of posts : 3126

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:56 pm

gaamad1996 wrote:Hello

This is me....gaamad1996.....you may remember me from such movies as "Public Humiliation" at the site of them accross the water ......I have found my island of freedom......sense at last........No moderation to comments Here I am GAA Tipster.....I am Here ! Icon_biggrin you shalt see me here all the time from now on!

My views represent mee....the voice of Wexford where us yellow bellies deal with dire topics from the hurling field and most predominatly these days ........the caravan Here I am GAA Tipster.....I am Here ! Icon_wink

I hope I establish relations with you for the many years of my life on this forum where people mental with GAA like meself establish links with the outside world...

Welcome this site needs more Gaamad supporters bring your friends family foes Here I am GAA Tipster.....I am Here ! Icon_bounce

Thank you for tuning in,Yours most sincerely with the blessings of our almighty father Christy Cooney,
GM1996
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2954

Back to top Go down

Post  gaamad1996 Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:37 pm

OMAR wrote:
Boxtyeater wrote:One of the young lads must have twigged Jim's password. Here I am GAA Tipster.....I am Here ! Affraid

i dont understand and neither does the almighty father christy cooney but he send you his blessings

Yours sincerely

GM1996
gaamad1996
gaamad1996
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Wexford

Back to top Go down

Post  gaamad1996 Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:39 pm

mullins wrote:
gaamad1996 wrote:Hello

Welcome this site needs more Gaamad supporters bring your friends family foes Here I am GAA Tipster.....I am Here ! Icon_bounce

GM1996

Thanks mullins it is a gud site

With blessings from u no wu

GM1996
gaamad1996
gaamad1996
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Wexford

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:27 am

gaamad1996 wrote:
OMAR wrote:

i dont understand and neither does the almighty father christy cooney but he send you his blessings

Yours sincerely

GM1996

Jim is our lovable Wexford poster who has many great things to say on all matters, although his opinions do take some deciphering as they are typed in what mossbags likes to call "Wexican"
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:48 pm

These "quasi-religious" invocations are interesting coming from a resident of the Ferns diocese.. Here I am GAA Tipster.....I am Here ! Suspect Here I am GAA Tipster.....I am Here ! Affraid
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  gaamad1996 Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:54 pm

Boxtyeater wrote:These "quasi-religious" invocations are interesting coming from a resident of the Ferns diocese.. Here I am GAA Tipster.....I am Here ! Suspect Here I am GAA Tipster.....I am Here ! Affraid

How dare you Boxtyeater represent myself by the one famous model of well illicit stuff....The GAA has nothing to do with that sewyer material and well you better hope that the Almighty father accepts your future apology

With this and his blessings,

GM1996
gaamad1996
gaamad1996
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Wexford

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down