GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Promoting GAA Tipster

+3
GAA-Fan
clash-of-da-ash
Jayo Cluxton
7 posters

Go down

Promoting GAA Tipster Empty Promoting GAA Tipster

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:23 pm

I am currently sewing up some rather large banners with GaaTipster.ie - Live GAA on them. I am doing them in all different county colours. It is a nice light durable fabric and the lettering is carefully embroidered in a fine thread which really takes nothing away from the professional look of the banners. But colour is sooooo important!!

When an object is observed by the eye, colours represent up to 80% of the overall perception in the first 20 seconds, while shapes account for only 20% - hence the boring rectangular look - colours give a vivid, quick, clear and profound impression. The role played by the appropriate combination and application of colours in promotion is crucial and the use of the right colours can dramatically increase the potential.

I am also currently in negotiation with John 3:17 in a bid to get shared TV rights for live games. He is a hard man to bargain with. So if any of you go to games you can collect your banner and get yourself to a prominent spot in the ground - preferably in front of the goals as a penalty is about to be taken or way to the right or left of goal if Dublin are playing. Alternatively if you can drape it around yourself you may opt to streak across the pitch with it - making sure the letters are visible of course.

Other promotional ideas welcome ....
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Promoting GAA Tipster Empty Re: Promoting GAA Tipster

Post  clash-of-da-ash Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:04 pm

I painting an 1988 Nissian Bluebird in green paint with GAATipster.ie on the side in white.
clash-of-da-ash
clash-of-da-ash
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

East Galway
Number of posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Post  GAA-Fan Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:51 pm

Next Armagh match im going to wear the white Jersey and put the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on the back of it, recruit some Armagh fans and some from whoever armagh are playing Twisted Evil
GAA-Fan
GAA-Fan
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

All 32
Number of posts : 3377

http://www.globalgaa.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:09 pm

Administrator wrote:Next Armagh match im going to wear the white Jersey and put the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on the back of it, recruit some Armagh fans and some from whoever armagh are playing Twisted Evil

You better get a move on with that, Armagh only have one game left... Twisted Evil

I'm going to make a Sash saying 'GAAtipster.ie is not actually our address' on it and streak across Casement on the 21st.

Back to top Go down

Post  mid-mon man Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:12 pm

Take out an ad in the Gaelic life, recruit some more decent Ulster folk! Wink
mid-mon man
mid-mon man
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Monaghan
Number of posts : 1838

Back to top Go down

Post  GAA-Fan Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:26 pm

Bright-Oak wrote:
Administrator wrote:Next Armagh match im going to wear the white Jersey and put the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on the back of it, recruit some Armagh fans and some from whoever armagh are playing Twisted Evil

You better get a move on with that, Armagh only have one game left... Twisted Evil

I'm going to make a Sash saying 'GAAtipster.ie is not actually our address' on it and streak across Casement on the 21st.

Hopefully Tyrone will put Derry out of Ulster and Armagh to finish them off Twisted Evil

hmmm a sash...Might do a bit of advertising on 12th July. Garvaghy Road, here I come! - With my orange jersey.
GAA-Fan
GAA-Fan
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

All 32
Number of posts : 3377

http://www.globalgaa.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:54 pm

Like they did in 07 Admin..oh wait... Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:08 pm

Hope they post a bit more than the last batch of Armagh recruits .... Laughing
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:09 pm

clash-of-da-ash wrote:I painting an 1988 Nissian Bluebird in green paint with GAATipster.ie on the side in white.

Class Clash - I love it!!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:10 pm

Bright-Oak wrote:I'm going to make a Sash saying 'GAAtipster.ie is not actually our address' on it and streak across Casement on the 21st.

No! That would be embarrassing for the site - being advertised by a person from Derry .......... Razz
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:36 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:
Bright-Oak wrote:I'm going to make a Sash saying 'GAAtipster.ie is not actually our address' on it and streak across Casement on the 21st.

No! That would be embarrassing for the site - being advertised by a person from Derry .......... Razz

Embarassing would be kicking 17 wides..oh wait Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:45 pm

Bright-Oak wrote:

Will you really? Jeez, I might start watching Ulster Football again! Cool Actually, forget that, I think I'll pay to go and see the game.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:59 pm

Bright-Oak wrote:

Better than kicking 17 opponents ..... Twisted Evil
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:05 am

Jayo Cluxton wrote:
Bright-Oak wrote:

Better than kicking 17 opponents ..... Twisted Evil

I think you'll find it was 18 Jayo......research???

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire
Number of posts : 2746

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:44 pm

I had previously contacted Gaelic Life and was waiting on the editor to come back to me, just this morning i asked about the cost of an advert for gaatipster.ie so i am waiting on a response.

I will let you know when i hear more
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:39 pm

Banners now ready for collection. Please indicate which match you are attending at the weekend and which team you are supporting so that I can prepare your banner ...
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  6inarow Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:42 pm

I've started replying to all my junk email with a link to us here so be expecting a run of Nigerian presidential aides to be joining up in the next few days. Be nice and they might pay for the banners Jayo, they'll just be needing the gaatipster bank details but they sound like they're good for the money Very Happy

6inarow
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Galway
Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down