GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Ireland Club Football Final

+12
clash-of-da-ash
Jayo Cluxton
patrique
up.the.oak.trees
mossbags
mid-mon man
Shinners
Loyal2TheRoyal
Real Kerry Fan
bocerty
Dougal
bald eagle
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

All Ireland Club Football Final - Page 2 Empty Re: All Ireland Club Football Final

Post  Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:50 am

patrique wrote:
mugsys_barber wrote:
patrique wrote:
bocerty wrote:i wouldnt mind St Galls winning but we would only have to listen to P rambling on about another title for the most successful GAA county in Ireland.

C'mon the Clare lads ..............

Ulster, Boc, most successful side in Ulster.

Have you seen Corks record, or the Dubs, or Mayo, Kerry, even dare I say it, Galway?

So most successful side in Ulster, by some distance.

If we lose EVERY game for the next 150 years someone could catch us.

Your not still going on about those Scor titles Patrique!! All Ireland Club Football Final - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

I would like to see St Galls win the All Ireland club all the same especially after the dissapointment of the Intermediate hurling final defeat.

My God, the place is going to wreck and ruin. I expect Dell to appear soon.

However, I don't think losing to a Kilkenny side was much of a disappointment.

Rumour is that St Galls will stay on the pitch on the 17th and take on Portumna in the hurling which could be interesting.

Maybe they could have a go at the Champion chase while they are at it

Back to top Go down

All Ireland Club Football Final - Page 2 Empty Re: All Ireland Club Football Final

Post  RMDrive Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:26 am

So who else is heading up to this?
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal
Number of posts : 3117

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:27 am

patrique wrote:At the start many of us went for St galls, especially when they got past cargin in Antrim, and then Cross went out in Armagh.

However nothing is ever easy at club level. st galls have the best team in Ireland on paper, but the game is played elsewhere.

Against Cavan and Corofin they hit a million wides, so if they steady up you would expect them to win this.

But......

Lucky to get Pearse Ogs

Back to top Go down

Post  patrique Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:49 pm

We cannot blame St Gall's because Pearse Ogs are the best side in Armagh.

Practice lads, that will help to improve standards.
patrique
patrique
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Antrim
Number of posts : 2424

Back to top Go down

Post  patrique Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:53 pm

They could win this.
patrique
patrique
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Antrim

Back to top Go down

Post  GAA-Fan Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:55 pm

about 5 mins left?

Galls 12
Kilmurray 5

Galls have it.
GAA-Fan
GAA-Fan
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

All 32
Number of posts : 3377

http://www.globalgaa.com

Back to top Go down

Post  patrique Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:16 pm

I hope no-one is still going to argue that Brian Mcguigan is in kevin McGourty's league?

That's the treble, club camogie, hurling and football all won by Antrim.
patrique
patrique
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Antrim

Back to top Go down

Post  Grenvile Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:48 pm

Fair play to Gall's. Makes it hard to watch knowing Cavan Gaels handed them the game.

Grenvile
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Laois
Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Post  Dougal Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:54 pm

Jonsmith wrote:Fair play to Gall's. Makes it hard to watch knowing Cavan Gaels handed them the game.

im sure if you were at the game you would agree that galls didnt play anywhere near their full standard.i really dont think the gaels would of got out of ulster if they had of won that game.
Dougal
Dougal
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Cavan
Number of posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:21 pm

at last some Antrim men can say they have 'real' All Ireland Medals .............
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  patrique Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:12 am

bocerty wrote:at last some Antrim men can say they have 'real' All Ireland Medals .............

Unlike intermediate ones do you mean?

I questioned the "grading" issue, not the merit.

As far as I can see all of the medals are the same. Well this one I have certainly is, and so are my mates 5 all Ireland medals.
patrique
patrique
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Antrim

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:22 am

Pity about KI, it looked promising at the start of the match. Fair play to St. Gall's-'tis great to see some other team win it for a change.

Hard luck to Portumna, I was hoping they'd win, but they didn't play as well on the day. Unfortunate goal they conceded too.

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:55 pm

Was my first time at the club finals. It struck me how much older the crowd was compared to the normal IC game. You had way more husbands and wives in their middle years and far fewer people in their twenties.

I enjoyed the day despite the lack of a close game. Met some good people and had good craic. Well done to Ballyhale and St. Galls.
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal
Number of posts : 3117

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:01 pm

I think Ballyhale showed us a glimpse of the Kilkenny mindset for Championship fare this year. All Cats eyes now firmly focussed on first Sunday in September .... ominous.
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2