GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kerry GT News

+18
bocerty
mugsys_barber
Parouisa
GAA-Fan
hipster 2
RMDrive
ollie
Podger
OMAR
The Puke
3inarow08
Jayo Cluxton
Thomas Clarke
Loyal2TheRoyal
long.dub.glic
Boxtyeater
mullins
Real Kerry Fan
22 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Kerry GT News - Page 7 Empty Re: Kerry GT News

Post  Thomas Clarke Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:37 pm

Real Kerry Fan wrote:Sean asked for a chance. Jack and the boys gave him and it did not work out. Sean said bye and the best of luck to him. Very Happy

Now, now RKF, we all know that the boys aren't such nice fellas as to do anyone a favour - sure didn't Paudi say as much himself this week! What did he call them? - A shower of whiners? Twisted Evil
Thomas Clarke
Thomas Clarke
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Tyrone
Number of posts : 4152

Back to top Go down

Post  Real Kerry Fan Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:12 am

Thomas Clarke wrote:
Real Kerry Fan wrote:Sean asked for a chance. Jack and the boys gave him and it did not work out. Sean said bye and the best of luck to him. Very Happy

Now, now RKF, we all know that the boys aren't such nice fellas as to do anyone a favour - sure didn't Paudi say as much himself this week! What did he call them? - A shower of whiners? Twisted Evil

Sorry TC. Paidi has been whining himself since late 2003 Laughing
Real Kerry Fan
Real Kerry Fan
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Kerry
Number of posts : 1396

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Clarke Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:53 am

Real Kerry Fan wrote:
Thomas Clarke wrote:

Ah now RKF, everyone knows that Paudi was blameless of any mistakes, and that everything he says is the truth. You are obviously just sore that he called you 'the worse sort of f****** animal that you could find'! Wink
Thomas Clarke
Thomas Clarke
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  Real Kerry Fan Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:01 am

Thomas Clarke wrote:
Real Kerry Fan wrote:
Thomas Clarke wrote:

Ah now RKF, everyone knows that Paudi was blameless of any mistakes, and that everything he says is the truth. You are obviously just sore that he called you 'the worse sort of f****** animal that you could find'! Wink

Well I am a little pussycat. Very Happy
Real Kerry Fan
Real Kerry Fan
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Kerry

Back to top Go down

Post  The Puke Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:56 pm

terrible blow for the young fella

Kerry midfielder David Moran has suffered a second severed cruciate inside ten months and will miss the remainder of the season.

Moran, 23, who is son of former Kingdom star Ogie Moran, incurred the damge to his knee ligament while training with his club Kerins O'Rahillys last week.

Moran, a final year student at UL, took a knock to the same knee that he damaged against Monaghan back in April. He underwent a scan in Dublin on Saturday morning which revealed the extent of the damage and confirmed that he will miss the entire Championship season.

Moran played at midfield in the Kerry minor side that lost the 2006 All-Ireland Final replay to Roscommon in Ennis but he played a pivotal role in helping Kerry to the All-Ireland U-21 title in 2008.
The Puke
The Puke
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Clare
Number of posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post  Real Kerry Fan Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:09 pm

It is a terrible blow. David was just coming good when he damaged it last year and now has to face the same toil to recover again. Big loss. Best wishes David.
Real Kerry Fan
Real Kerry Fan
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Kerry

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:35 am

The Puke wrote:terrible blow for the young fella

Kerry midfielder David Moran has suffered a second severed cruciate inside ten months and will miss the remainder of the season.

Moran, 23, who is son of former Kingdom star Ogie Moran, incurred the damge to his knee ligament while training with his club Kerins O'Rahillys last week.

Moran, a final year student at UL, took a knock to the same knee that he damaged against Monaghan back in April. He underwent a scan in Dublin on Saturday morning which revealed the extent of the damage and confirmed that he will miss the entire Championship season.

Moran played at midfield in the Kerry minor side that lost the 2006 All-Ireland Final replay to Roscommon in Ennis but he played a pivotal role in helping Kerry to the All-Ireland U-21 title in 2008.

that is rotten luck - worst of it is he now knows what the road ahead involves - hopefully he can come out the other end of it successfully.

Best wishes to him, not nice to see anyone having to go through that.
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Clarke Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:01 pm

Very tough blow for David Moran. Given his natural physique/weight, I'd fear that this may be a problem that he never fully recovers from, which would be a real shame for the lad.

However, by way of encouragement, he can look at the example of Tyrone's Damien McCaul and Kildare's Mikey Conway. These 2 lads both suffered double-cruciates in recent years, yet both played (and both played very well) in the Tyrone/Kildare league opener a few weeks ago. The road back to the Kerry team will not be easy for Moran, but it can be achieved.
Thomas Clarke
Thomas Clarke
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  Real Kerry Fan Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:24 pm

Well done to Pobalscoil Chorca Dhuibne(Dingle) on winning the Munster Colleges title for the first time. Onwards and upwards a bhuacailli to the Hogan Cup. Very Happy
Real Kerry Fan
Real Kerry Fan
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Kerry

Back to top Go down

Post  Parouisa Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:57 pm

Real Kerry Fan wrote:Well done to Pobalscoil Chorca Dhuibne(Dingle) on winning the Munster Colleges title for the first time. Onwards and upwards a bhuacailli to the Hogan Cup. Very Happy

C'mon Daingean Uí Chúis!
Parouisa
Parouisa
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2438

Back to top Go down

Post  The Puke Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:31 am

Kerry Fan losing the run of him. Fooking animal

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The Puke
The Puke
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Clare
Number of posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post  Real Kerry Fan Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:47 am

The Puke wrote:Kerry Fan losing the run of him. Fooking animal

Now now. That was my youngest. Spotted an intruder from across the Shannon. Twisted Evil
Real Kerry Fan
Real Kerry Fan
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Kerry

Back to top Go down

Post  Parouisa Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:50 am

Can't see that its an Armagh fan??? More likely a young lad from his class who robbed his pencil parer on the Friday .....
Parouisa
Parouisa
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Clarke Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:35 am

So a second successive red card for Tomas O'Se, and his 3rd in the last year. What are we seeing here? The increased frustrations of a great player who is finally starting to struggle with the pace of the game?

For all their attacking power, a defence featuring all of the O'Se's, O'Mahony and Brosnan could prove their Achilles heal as the year goes on.
Thomas Clarke
Thomas Clarke
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:17 pm

Whatever about the current crop of O'Sé's, Paidi's former colleague Tom Spillane is mixed up in this Kalgarvin re-incarnation of the John B Keane classic "The Field"...Where's them useless Hailey Raes and this going on at their doorstep. Jackie was probably planning on turning it into a luxury conference centre......Only in Kilgarvin it seems....

Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  Real Kerry Fan Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:56 am

Thomas Clarke wrote:So a second successive red card for Tomas O'Se, and his 3rd in the last year. What are we seeing here? The increased frustrations of a great player who is finally starting to struggle with the pace of the game?

For all their attacking power, a defence featuring all of the O'Se's, O'Mahony and Brosnan could prove their Achilles heal as the year goes on.
Well TC despite Tomas being in top shape his lack of discipline is becoming a liability to the team. Kerry spent most of last Sunday's match with 14 men and lucky it was Laois. Relacements are showing up though,Maguire,Crowley and Enright and probably Bohane so it is not as depressing as some see it.
Real Kerry Fan
Real Kerry Fan
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Kerry

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Clarke Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:28 pm

Is he really in great shape RKF? I read Seamus Moynihan saying that earlier, and I was suprised, as the little bits I have seen of him this year suggested otherwise.

I agree about the new options emerging, although my fear (if I was a Kerryman) would be that O'Connor may not play them. Given his conservatism, I'd still expect his defence to be littered with over 30s, even if the younger lads may have more to offer at this stage.
Thomas Clarke
Thomas Clarke
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  Parouisa Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:03 pm

I'd say the O'Sé brothers have more red cards than Celtic Crosses at this stage .....
Parouisa
Parouisa
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  Real Kerry Fan Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:07 pm

Parouisa wrote:I'd say the O'Sé brothers have more red cards than Celtic Crosses at this stage .....

Maybe but none deserved Sad Now that is red cards as we know the Celtic Crosses wer all lucky) Razz
Real Kerry Fan
Real Kerry Fan
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Kerry

Back to top Go down

Post  Parouisa Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:16 pm

Real Kerry Fan wrote:
Parouisa wrote:I'd say the O'Sé brothers have more red cards than Celtic Crosses at this stage .....

Maybe but none deserved Sad Now that is red cards as we know the Celtic Crosses wer all lucky) Razz

Love the avatar - is it a FF Convention in 40s Leitrim? Think I see Boxty in it.
Parouisa
Parouisa
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  Real Kerry Fan Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:38 pm

1959- Sam Maguire in Valentia Island, no bridge that time. Mick O'Connell captain and left the cup in the dressing room as he had to rush for early train to be down before low tide. Ross hotel and there is Ould Ross himself filling the cup for the thirsty hordes.See a lot of the departed(incl Sam) in the photo. Sad
Real Kerry Fan
Real Kerry Fan
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Kerry

Back to top Go down

Post  Parouisa Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:51 pm

An old neighbour and schoolfriend of mine bought the hotel down there in recent years and had those Brennan yahoos 'help' him out for the purposes of reality tv .... Rolling Eyes
Parouisa
Parouisa
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  Real Kerry Fan Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:08 pm

Parouisa wrote:An old neighbour and schoolfriend of mine bought the hotel down there in recent years and had those Brennan yahoos 'help' him out for the purposes of reality tv .... Rolling Eyes

Yes I met them as they are friendly with my brother. Its a hostel/bar now and doing ok despite the Brennan bros. Shocked
Real Kerry Fan
Real Kerry Fan
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Kerry

Back to top Go down

Post  Parouisa Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:04 am

Real Kerry Fan wrote:
Parouisa wrote:An old neighbour and schoolfriend of mine bought the hotel down there in recent years and had those Brennan yahoos 'help' him out for the purposes of reality tv .... Rolling Eyes

Yes I met them as they are friendly with my brother. Its a hostel/bar now and doing ok despite the Brennan bros. Shocked

Great people they are indeed. Must pop down to see them but have to get a few grand together. Holidaying in Kerry not a cheap pastime. They have one hand out to shake yours and the other rifling your pockets ..... Shocked
Parouisa
Parouisa
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  Real Kerry Fan Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:17 am

Parouisa wrote:
Real Kerry Fan wrote:

Great people they are indeed. Must pop down to see them but have to get a few grand together. Holidaying in Kerry not a cheap pastime. They have one hand out to shake yours and the other rifling your pockets ..... Shocked

Free house down there for you. Available 3rd Sunday in September. Very Happy
Real Kerry Fan
Real Kerry Fan
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Kerry

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down