Tips/Predictions/Bets

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tips/Predictions/Bets

Post  Guest on Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:41 pm

Altihar 4.00 for Jamie Moore, Clash.

Best of luck with your selections.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tips/Predictions/Bets

Post  Guest on Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:09 am

Just a wee nosy on PP there:

Top Goal Scorer in Champions League:

Gerrard 7/2
Messi 9/2

Overall

And Liverpool 6/1 with Chelsea at 5/1

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tips/Predictions/Bets

Post  Guest on Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:03 pm

For the sheer craic there I just put on an accumulator of provincial champions with PP

I bet on:

Kerry
Galway
Derry
Kildare...potential return from a pound is £210

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tips/Predictions/Bets

Post  Guest on Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:35 pm

I did a similiar bet last year but less than a week after I had done it, the slip was in the bin thanks to Monaghan. Needless to say, Meath, Kerry and Mayo fucked me over anyway so I was wrong on all predictions.

This year, I think I'm just going to put €125 on Meath in Leinster and €25 on them for the All-Ireland and see what happens. I won't be happy though unless I can get 7/1 and 40/1.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tips/Predictions/Bets

Post  Guest on Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:00 pm

I will have one very good tip for you Friday week. Filly bolting up and down the gallops, owner(s) say she is a cert, raring to go.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tips/Predictions/Bets

Post  Guest on Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:52 pm

Do you bet online Loyal?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tips/Predictions/Bets

Post  Guest on Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:55 pm

Niamh_Derry wrote:Do you bet online Loyal?

Only betfair. Other than that, only in the shops or on course. Why?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tips/Predictions/Bets

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:09 am

Just curious, cuz I opened up an account with PP online the other day. It's really handy...a bit to handy but you can get carried away with live betting!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tips/Predictions/Bets

Post  bocerty on Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:10 pm

Niamh i have £20 myself on Derry to win the Ulster Championship - though with my luck in gambling i have just cursed any chances they have. Like you i have an PP account but it can be a dnagerous thing to have - you can get carried away very handy.
avatar
bocerty
Moderator
Moderator

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5920
Age : 43

Back to top Go down

Re: Tips/Predictions/Bets

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:16 pm

bocerty wrote:Niamh i have £20 myself on Derry to win the Ulster Championship - though with my luck in gambling i have just cursed any chances they have. Like you i have an PP account but it can be a dnagerous thing to have - you can get carried away very handy.

At least you have your deposit so you can limit yourself. I was thinking doing Derry for Ulster myself- maybe not for fear of tempting fate! Laughing might wait to the Student loan comes in first though! I was betting on everything yesterday, Dancing on Ice, All Ireland talent show etc! Makes boring things a wee bit more interesting!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tips/Predictions/Bets

Post  johnnos bulls on Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:18 pm

and you can keep track of how much you lost and won. Ideal for cheltenham week gone by there. What a fantastic week.
Did you watch that talent show last night. Theye were all talking about it at work this morning. Didn't see it was D-Y_ing
avatar
johnnos bulls
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Leitrim
Number of posts : 321
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Tips/Predictions/Bets

Post  bocerty on Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:27 pm

student loan eh - if you want i will put the bet on for you and you can owe me after all it is my taxes paying for your student loan Laughing
avatar
bocerty
Moderator
Moderator

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5920
Age : 43

Back to top Go down

Re: Tips/Predictions/Bets

Post  bocerty on Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:30 pm

Loyal i will look forward to the tip - i notice you are tipping (on another thread) a horse for the grand national coming up shortly - you seem pretty confident - its a nice price too if it did win
avatar
bocerty
Moderator
Moderator

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5920
Age : 43

Back to top Go down

Re: Tips/Predictions/Bets

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:35 pm

bocerty wrote:student loan eh - if you want i will put the bet on for you and you can owe me after all it is my taxes paying for your student loan Laughing

It's on my credit Card.... Shocked....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tips/Predictions/Bets

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:35 pm

Has anyone got any tips for the Colleges cups tomorrow?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tips/Predictions/Bets

Post  bocerty on Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:42 pm

jesus christ - students with credit cards is it any wonder the countrys in the mess it is Very Happy
avatar
bocerty
Moderator
Moderator

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5920
Age : 43

Back to top Go down

Re: Tips/Predictions/Bets

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:49 pm

Only a £300 limit on it but!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tips/Predictions/Bets

Post  Jayo Cluxton on Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:32 pm

Niamh_Derry wrote:Only a £300 limit on it but!

Jeeze Niamh - not really much is it. I'm afraid you'd want to get another 0 on that if you're ever hoping to take JC out ........ bounce
avatar
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13292

Back to top Go down

Re: Tips/Predictions/Bets

Post  mid-mon man on Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:45 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:
Niamh_Derry wrote:Only a £300 limit on it but!

Jeeze Niamh - not really much is it. I'm afraid you'd want to get another 0 on that if you're ever hoping to take JC out ........ bounce

But would you not pay the first time at least JC, or is chivalry really dead? Surprised
avatar
mid-mon man
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Monaghan
Number of posts : 1838

Back to top Go down

Re: Tips/Predictions/Bets

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:15 pm

MMM was it ever alive?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tips/Predictions/Bets

Post  Jayo Cluxton on Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:01 pm

mid-mon man wrote:

But would you not pay the first time at least JC, or is chivalry really dead? Surprised

I am a great believer in equality MMM! If you can vote you can pay... Cool
avatar
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13292

Back to top Go down

Re: Tips/Predictions/Bets

Post  mid-mon man on Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:10 pm

Fair point Niamh! Probably hasn't been around for some time now!

And that's a good one too JC, if they want equal rights then everythings equal! I heard a story a while back(on the radio) of a fella who paid for the dinner on a first date(though the woman offered to split it) when a second was promised, but when the women didn't call back, he emailed her with his account details asking for half the bill! There's chivalry for you!
avatar
mid-mon man
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Monaghan
Number of posts : 1838

Back to top Go down

Re: Tips/Predictions/Bets

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:01 pm

bocerty wrote:Loyal i will look forward to the tip - i notice you are tipping (on another thread) a horse for the grand national coming up shortly - you seem pretty confident - its a nice price too if it did win

I don't know if he'll run but he's extremely well handicapped if he does. 66/1 now, could be about 20/1 by the day.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tips/Predictions/Bets

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:15 pm

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:
bocerty wrote:Loyal i will look forward to the tip - i notice you are tipping (on another thread) a horse for the grand national coming up shortly - you seem pretty confident - its a nice price too if it did win

I don't know if he'll run but he's extremely well handicapped if he does. 66/1 now, could be about 20/1 by the day.

I put a couple of pound on it there it's down to 33/1

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tips/Predictions/Bets

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:35 pm

Niamh_Derry wrote:
Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:
bocerty wrote:Loyal i will look forward to the tip - i notice you are tipping (on another thread) a horse for the grand national coming up shortly - you seem pretty confident - its a nice price too if it did win

I don't know if he'll run but he's extremely well handicapped if he does. 66/1 now, could be about 20/1 by the day.

I put a couple of pound on it there it's down to 33/1

You will need to take it easy with that account of yours Niamhy. I haven't backed him yet. I really hope he runs now, no gaurantee that he will. Although were he mine, he would be running.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tips/Predictions/Bets

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum