GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tips/Predictions/Bets

+29
Real Kerry Fan
samin12
Dr.Shephard
hurlingguru
GAAGenious
Grenvile
OMAR
mullins
Dougal
patsy casey
KerryKatriona
Loyal2TheRoyal
redhandman
black&white
Swinford2009
JimWexford
mossbags
Boxtyeater
bald eagle
mid-mon man
johnnos bulls
bocerty
old98!
clash-of-da-ash
RMDrive
Jayo Cluxton
GAA-Fan
SamiPremier08
lino_de_legend
33 posters

Page 12 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next

Go down

Tips/Predictions/Bets - Page 12 Empty Re: Tips/Predictions/Bets

Post  Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:59 am

Back On The Road is 6.40 I think but don't go putting all September's college fees on him or anything.

Miko De Beauchene is 6.05 but I'd be more hopeful than confident with him. I always back him because I love the horse. Hopefully today, he can reach the places.

Also keep an eye on a certain Tips thread over on another website, a Cavan poster may have something special lined up in the 5.30. We shall see.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:59 am

Back On The Road is 6.40 I think but don't go putting all September's college fees on him or anything.

Miko De Beauchene is 6.05 but I'd be more hopeful than confident with him. I always back him because I love the horse. Hopefully today, he can reach the places.

Also keep an eye on a certain Tips thread over on another website, a Cavan poster may have something special lined up in the 5.30. We shall see.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:04 am

Loyal, i need your expert opinion on a horse called Prince Rudi, racing at 4:55. I'm liking the look of him-is he a good bet?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:06 am

Could be placed. The favourite will be tough to beat but Mark Walsh rides Prince Rudi - a good young jock. I see he is 16/1 which is probably too big. There are worse bets, Essie.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:09 am

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:Could be placed. The favourite will be tough to beat but Mark Walsh rides Prince Rudi - a good young jock. I see he is 16/1 which is probably too big. There are worse bets, Essie.

i wont go for him so, who else would you recommend? I was looking at the 4:20 one, Coffee Tea or me ridden by Ruby Walsh is one i have my eye on-how would ya rate that horse Loyally?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:56 pm

Ground is way too soft for Coffee Tea or Me.

I cannot see it winning at all.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:32 pm

Mad Sad Crying or Very sad Mad Sad Crying or Very sad Mad Sad Crying or Very sad Mad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad

Miko De Beauchene surely would have been placed if he'd stayed on his feet. Was travelling as well as the winner and the way they finsihed he would have been bang there. He's my favourite jumps horse bar none, I'm absolutely devasted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:28 am

I hope ye will all be cheering the bravest of the brave home in the 5.30 today aka Brave Inca.

Expect Punchestown to blow up if and when he wins.

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:38 am

if he wins or when he wins - which of the two is it loyal - i dont want to be wasting any more money tongue
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:33 pm

"when" - hopefully!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:48 pm

Treble

Garde champatre
forpaddydeplasterer
Mullins horse in bumper (favourite)

Sick as a dog yesterday, had 30 quid lying over with bookies from saturday, was going to ring and get a treble on, Dunguib, Notre Pere and jayo. Said to myself struggling to pick one winner lately whats the chances of getting 3? Three favourites but it still would have paid nicely

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:12 pm

samin10 wrote:Treble

Garde champatre
forpaddydeplasterer
Mullins horse in bumper (favourite)

Sick as a dog yesterday, had 30 quid lying over with bookies from saturday, was going to ring and get a treble on, Dunguib, Notre Pere and jayo. Said to myself struggling to pick one winner lately whats the chances of getting 3? Three favourites but it still would have paid nicely

Jayo always delivers Samin!!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:07 pm

one down two to go

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 01, 2009 9:36 am

Punchestown Day 4 and I'm all over Sizing Europe at 14/1. I am 110% sure that if the REAL Sizing Europe shows up, he will laugh at Quevaga and Solwhit and probably have enough to see off last year's winner Punjabi especially in the testing conditions.

The big problem with Sizing Europe is that in each of his three runs since his annihilation of Hardy Eustace and Al Eile in the 2008 AIG is that he keeps cruising up looking like a winner and then all of a sudden being virtually pulled up. He came there pulling carts in last year's Champion Hurdle at Cheltenham, the same thing happened again at Punchestown and Leopardstown last Christmas. However he's been given a break and is sure to relish the conditions. If he can see his effort through, the only thing that will get close to him is Punjabi.

VERDICT - 3pts win Sizing Europe!

Back to top Go down

Tips/Predictions/Bets - Page 12 Empty Loyal2TheRoyal Top Tip as promised!

Post  Guest Sat May 02, 2009 10:36 am

Loyal2TheRoyal Top Tip as promised!

OK first, take a look at this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The winner is potentially the best dirt horse ever I seen. Unfortunetely, earlier this week, he was ruled out of the Kentucky Derby with injury. But Dunkirk finished second and there is no shame in that so despite my original idea of the winner not running, I still expect this lad too run a big race.

There is one massive negative though in that no horse in a long long time has won the KD without having run as a 2yo. Dunkirk never ran as a 2yo. However his run in the above race suggests he is mature enough and experienced enough to put it up to his rivals.

The other thing is Dunkirk is devoid of an early speed. He'll definitely be nearer last than first after the first two furlongs. But expect him to weave a passage down the back straight and hopefully, lay his cards on the table off the home turn.

Also I forgot to mention, he is trained by arguably the world's greatest racehorse trainer - Todd Pletcher - who ironically has a terrible record in this race and ridden by Edgar Prado, one of the world's best horsemen. And he's owned by our own John Magnier.

I realise at this stage I am probably talking to myself unless one of ye know a lot more than ye are letting on. Basically, to sum up, this is in my opinion the world's greatest horse race and I think Dunkirk will win it at odds of 11/2.

Race is on at 11.47pm tonight, I will post a link on here later so ye all can watch it.

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Sat May 02, 2009 3:01 pm

Thanx for the tip loyal. I'll throw a bit on but will probably be a bit too drunken at 11.47 tonight to remember to watch the race
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Post  Swinford2009 Sat May 02, 2009 4:03 pm

cheers loyal, just put my money on now. only got odds of 4/1 tho :-(
Swinford2009
Swinford2009
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Mayo
Number of posts : 269

http://mikessportsfile.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 02, 2009 8:53 pm

Swinford2009 wrote:cheers loyal, just put my money on now. only got odds of 4/1 tho :-(

Yeah, that is because the favourite is a non runner. I got 5/1 but that is with a 25c R4 so technically you got better odds than me. Its strange because I would have thought he'd be round the 3/1 mark with the non runner so even though he's shorter odds, he's weak in the market.

In any case, I think he'll win now. Dirt racing, unlike turf racing is a bit more of a science. There are 3 colts in America who have run very fast this year, and now two of them are non runners and the other is Dunkirk. According to clock, this race is his. Normally in the Kentucky Derby, one or two improve but to catch Dunkirk, they will have to improve an awful lot. My theory is that there will be a pace meltdown up front (i.e. leaders go to quick) setting it up for a deep closer or a stretch runner like Dunkirk. Inexperience is now the only thing that will beat him. Fairly sure, he is the best colt in the field but whether or not he is the best on the day is open to debate.

Don't start thanking me just yet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 02, 2009 10:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Watch the Kentucky Derby LIVE at the above link.

The race is on at 23.24pm but the excitement is killing me. This is "the most exciting two minutes in sport" - thats what its been dubbed, thats what it is.

Are ye watching?

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Sat May 02, 2009 10:51 pm

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Watch the Kentucky Derby LIVE at the above link.

The race is on at 23.24pm but the excitement is killing me. This is "the most exciting two minutes in sport" - thats what its been dubbed, thats what it is.

Are ye watching?

The most exciting 2 minutes in sport would be between me and Ana Ivanovic. Ok maybe 2 minutes is a bit of a stretch.
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal
Number of posts : 3117

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 02, 2009 11:08 pm

Good one RMD! Cool

16 minutes to go, this is what its all about.

Excitement is at an all time high.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 02, 2009 11:28 pm

Going in the gates....

HERE WE GO!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 02, 2009 11:29 pm

OFF!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 02, 2009 11:32 pm

Oh dear. 50/1. Calvin Borel the ****.

Back to top Go down

Post  Swinford2009 Sat May 02, 2009 11:35 pm

66/1 on paddy power just before the off. Dunkirk was nowhere near it!!!!
Swinford2009
Swinford2009
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Mayo
Number of posts : 269

http://mikessportsfile.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down