GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOTM All-Ireland hurling final ...Cats V Stonethrowers...

+7
Loyal2TheRoyal
bocerty
Real Kerry Fan
clash-of-da-ash
Jayo Cluxton
JimWexford
Boxtyeater
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

MOTM All-Ireland hurling final ...Cats V Stonethrowers... - Page 2 Empty Re: MOTM All-Ireland hurling final ...Cats V Stonethrowers...

Post  patrique Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:29 pm

MOTM?

Loads of candidates, the entire Tipp defence and mid field, and up front McGrath and Kelly. And the goalie.

From Kilkenny JJ, Rice, Fennelly, Power and the awesome Larkin, the best forward on display in the game.

However, having been cast aside after the Cork debacle, and then moved to left half, Paraic Maher was outstanding, and deserves it.

Or we could be like soccer and give it to yer man who scored the tap in goals.
patrique
patrique
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Antrim
Number of posts : 2424

Back to top Go down

MOTM All-Ireland hurling final ...Cats V Stonethrowers... - Page 2 Empty Re: MOTM All-Ireland hurling final ...Cats V Stonethrowers...

Post  patrique Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:32 pm

And, yes, I AM a hurling snob.

For years I have argued that Mullane, brennan and Lar are not the real deal, when it matters.

Well lar was in the right place 3 times yesterday, Eddie proved me right, but I was wrong about Mullane.

He is a serious hurler.

Strange to relate in last years semi Lar was awful, andscored 3 goals.

He then had a great final, but was not considered for MOTM.
patrique
patrique
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Antrim
Number of posts : 2424

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:08 pm

Pat Kenny - a man I reckon never held a hurley in his life but was at the game yesterday - and thought Wadding had a very poor game. So he was obviously great. Don't think he liked the skirmishes .... not the D4 way I suppose.
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2