GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Louth v Meath

+26
Grenvile
Real Kerry Fan
patrique
Boxtyeater
Loyal2TheRoyal
JimWexford
The Puke
OMAR
Peter Solan the Great
gaamad1996
GAAGenious
RMDrive
Dougal
Shinners
Dr.Shephard
hogan2010
hurlingguru
GAA-Fan
3inarow08
mid-mon man
mullins
bocerty
Bermuda_Bomber
Sawyer
mossbags
Jayo Cluxton
30 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Louth v Meath - Page 4 Empty Re: Louth v Meath

Post  Loyal2TheRoyal Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:25 pm

mullins wrote:
Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:Its a flag, not a human being's life!

Bit of perspective here please.

Loyal did you think your life was in danger..

Don't patronise me Mullins. I don't know how you are still posting on this forum; probably the same reason the Louth fans were allowed get so close to the referee - lack of authority. I have no desire to enter another meaningless discussion with you.
Loyal2TheRoyal
Loyal2TheRoyal
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Meath
Number of posts : 3089

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:33 pm

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:
mullins wrote:

Loyal did you think your life was in danger..

Don't patronise me Mullins. I don't know how you are still posting on this forum; probably the same reason the Louth fans were allowed get so close to the referee - lack of authority. I have no desire to enter another meaningless discussion with you.

Well maybe should PM the mods to delete the account...You post like a child the traffic was slow...than she sped up to about 15 miles an hour and nearly killed me Louth v Meath - Page 4 19213 Louth v Meath - Page 4 19213 Louth v Meath - Page 4 19213 Louth v Meath - Page 4 19213 Louth v Meath - Page 4 19213 Louth v Meath - Page 4 434406 Louth v Meath - Page 4 434406 Sad to hear there was so much violence around the ground after the game but i suppose that was to be expected from the counties that were involved...
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2954

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Solan the Great Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:34 pm

Absolutely pathetic. I wouldn't mind this kind of ***** from any other county but for it to come from Meath is the sad thing. Loyal you should be the first to admit that Meath "Fans" let there down there county on many occasions.
Peter Solan the Great
Peter Solan the Great
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Mayo
Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Louth v Meath - Page 4 Empty The most shocking photograph yet

Post  Peter Solan the Great Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:58 pm

Louth v Meath - Page 4 9k2t12
Peter Solan the Great
Peter Solan the Great
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Mayo
Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:01 pm

Peter Solan the Great wrote:Louth v Meath - Page 4 9k2t12
Louth v Meath - Page 4 Lol Louth v Meath - Page 4 Lol Louth v Meath - Page 4 LolCheats
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  3inarow08 Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Plenty of pictures of today's carry on here.
3inarow08
3inarow08
GAA Senior
GAA Senior

Kerry
Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:57 pm

mullins wrote:
Louth v Meath - Page 4 Lol Louth v Meath - Page 4 Lol Louth v Meath - Page 4 LolCheats

Hardly a need for posting a photo of this nature.....Not in the slightest funny...For shame.. Louth v Meath - Page 4 Suspect
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:00 am

Boxtyeater wrote:
mullins wrote:

Hardly a need for posting a photo of this nature.....Not in the slightest funny...For shame.. Louth v Meath - Page 4 Suspect

Boxty 2 posts,2 attacks on mullins i wonder Louth v Meath - Page 4 Confused
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  hogan2010 Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:03 am

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:As my reputation goes, I'll only be playing this one way for the next fortnight.

Have to hand it to Meath, never say die, ball is in the net. We do it again. Never over until the final whistle.

I am particularly delighted for Louth supporters too. The lovely lady who waved me on in a car and then when I pulled out to join the traffic, she puts the foot down and misses me by millimetres. Then follows it with funny sort of hand gestures.

Going to games and following sport all my life and thats what happens.

To the Louth supporters and in the most unforum like language:

**** You.

We have the cup. And that is all that matters.

Disappointing to read comments like that. Extremely bitter to say the least. The Louth fans can in no way be condoned for what happened but comments like that only leave me to wonder how much worse it would have been had the same thing happened to Meath. In the immediate aftermath I was hoping both teams well from here-on-in if the replay were not to be offered. Now I hope Louth's good form continues and Meath get put out asap. No room for those Louth thugs in the GAA, neither is there room for bitter old crones like yourself.

hogan2010
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Down
Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:08 am

hogan2010 wrote:
Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:As my reputation goes, I'll only be playing this one way for the next fortnight.

Have to hand it to Meath, never say die, ball is in the net. We do it again. Never over until the final whistle.

I am particularly delighted for Louth supporters too. The lovely lady who waved me on in a car and then when I pulled out to join the traffic, she puts the foot down and misses me by millimetres. Then follows it with funny sort of hand gestures.

**** You.

Disappointing to read comments like that. Extremely bitter to say the least. The Louth fans can in no way be condoned for what happened but comments like that only leave me to wonder how much worse it would have been had the same thing happened to Meath. In the immediate aftermath I was hoping both teams well from here-on-in if the replay were not to be offered. Now I hope Louth's good form continues and Meath get put out asap. No room for those Louth thugs in the GAA, neither is there room for bitter old crones like yourself.

Well said Hogan ....Fook Meath after today, they have gone to levels unknown to them and the Leinster Championship..Maybe tomorrow they will make the right call.. Louth v Meath - Page 4 Sleep
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:11 am

You didn't post the original if I'm correct. Are the nerves at you Mullins??? Louth v Meath - Page 4 Icon_wink

On the game itself, Louth failed to close it out, showing woeful inexperience and a bad lack of discipline. Fair play to Meath for plugging away but their full back line will be badly exposed against sharper forwards. FFS the corner back stood looking on as Rooney swooped onto the breaking ball for the goal....

I'm also concerned that nobody has shown any sympathy toward poor oul' Loyal in his close shave with destiny....For a sweet country boy like Loyal, these brushes with mucksavages can be very distressing....
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  hurlingguru Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:20 am

hogan2010 wrote:

**** You.

What did the Meath players do?

hurlingguru
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Carlow
Number of posts : 1133

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:22 am

Boxtyeater wrote:You didn't post the original if I'm correct. Are the nerves at you Mullins??? Louth v Meath - Page 4 Icon_wink

On the game itself, Louth failed to close it out, showing woeful inexperience and a bad lack of discipline. Fair play to Meath for plugging away but their full back line will be badly exposed against sharper forwards. FFS the corner back stood looking on as Rooney swooped onto the breaking ball for the goal....

I'm also concerned that nobody has shown any sympathy toward poor oul' Loyal in his close shave with destiny....For a sweet country boy like Loyal, these brushes with mucksavages can be very distressing....

Nerves No- when we depart the championship it will be for 1 reason not good enough..Boxty a man like yourselfe must understand where Louth are at tonight, as for not closing the game out nerves...I feel sorry for Loyal but thank god hes ok and lived to tell the tale...

A man told me today, before you played Kildare it was the first time ever-that Leitrim -Ross--Sligo were still in the championship while the west best were gone.... Louth v Meath - Page 4 Icon_tongue
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:31 am

I can recall as clear as yesterday the 1958 Connacht final against Galway in Roscommon when we were the victims of even worse refeering than Sludden's "efforts" today. After the match we (well not myself) carried the legendary McGarty round the pitch shoulder high for a quarter of an hour in recognition of his heroic efforts..
Doubtless the referee that day, J.Mulvey (Ros) should have been lynched, but we had had plenty of practise swallowing bitter pills hereabouts and one should always retain a modicum of good manners....
Louth supporters deserve no sympathy in my book....
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:45 am

F**king Tyrone referees always causing bother Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

A bad day at the office for Sludden and his umpires - the umpire in question is from my own club No No No but he's a native of Carlow so they can claim him. In defence of the umpire and knowing only too well what Sludden is like the umpires opinion would not have counted regardless of what he said - Sludden listens to no one but himself.

He only lives across the road from me so any Louth fans require his address car registration or mobile phone number just drop me a PM and I'll see what i can do Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  hurlingguru Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:48 am

bocerty wrote:F**king Tyrone referees always causing bother Louth v Meath - Page 4 Icon_biggrin Louth v Meath - Page 4 Icon_biggrin Louth v Meath - Page 4 Icon_biggrin Louth v Meath - Page 4 Icon_biggrin Louth v Meath - Page 4 Icon_biggrin Louth v Meath - Page 4 Icon_biggrin Louth v Meath - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

A bad day at the office for Sludden and his umpires - the umpire in question is from my own club Louth v Meath - Page 4 Kopfschuettel Louth v Meath - Page 4 Kopfschuettel Louth v Meath - Page 4 Kopfschuettel but he's a native of Carlow so they can claim him. In defence of the umpire and knowing only too well what Sludden is like the umpires opinion would not have counted regardless of what he said - Sludden listens to no one but himself.

He only lives across the road from me so any Louth fans require his address car registration or mobile phone number just drop me a PM and I'll see what i can do Louth v Meath - Page 4 Icon_twisted Louth v Meath - Page 4 Icon_twisted Louth v Meath - Page 4 Icon_twisted Louth v Meath - Page 4 Icon_twisted

We'd rather not!

hurlingguru
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Carlow
Number of posts : 1133

Back to top Go down

Post  GAA-Fan Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:51 am

bocerty wrote:

He only lives across the road from me so any Louth fans require his address car registration or mobile phone number just drop me a PM and I'll see what i can do Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

You never offered me his address Louth v Meath - Page 4 Icon_cry
GAA-Fan
GAA-Fan
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

All 32
Number of posts : 3377

http://www.globalgaa.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:53 am

GAA-Fan wrote:
bocerty wrote:

your an Armagh man - when it comes to Armagh if i could care less i would Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  GAA-Fan Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:56 am

bocerty wrote:
GAA-Fan wrote:
bocerty wrote:

your an Armagh man - when it comes to Armagh if i could care less i would Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Come on Monaghan Louth v Meath - Page 4 Icon_razz
GAA-Fan
GAA-Fan
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

All 32
Number of posts : 3377

http://www.globalgaa.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:01 am

what i dont understand about Refs and umpires is come a provincial final day is it not reasonable to have 4 referees acting as the umpires (i could be wrong but i thought one of the umpires in the Dublin Tipp game is a referee, Mc Quillan i think is his name). The umpires on duty today are Sluddens own umpires they do all his games for him and always have as far as i am aware. How deep their knowldege/understanding of the rules would be is highly debatable and therefore they are in no position to be making big calls, yes i know Sludden could have asked what happened and made his own call but thats not his form. However a qualified referee would have been in a better position to advise him of the course of action he could have taken.
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  Bermuda_Bomber Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:02 am

First of all, hard luck to the Louth team, they played brilliantly and deserved to win. I was happy that Meath won but in reality there's very little enjoyment to be had for me personally in the manner that we won.

As RMDrive has rightly said, if that goal was in the first two minutes it wouldn't be such a big deal. Also, Louth should have been out of sight with the chances they had in the second half. The ref had an absolute shocker, not just the "goal" but for the entire match. The reason there was more than 3 minutes played was because of Louth's time wasting at the end (which most teams would do in the same position).

What happened after the final whistle was disgusting, it really was. But it was done by a minority of Louth fans and yet there's still people in here having a pop at Meath fans?? The comment about how it would have been much worse if it happened to Meath is ridiculous, seems there's a Mystic Meg amongst us who can see a hypothetical scenario. Every team has a minority of scum following and there's always some that go too far. I know there's an element in Meath and they are an embarrassment. But today it was a minority of Louth fans that behaved like animals, so lets actually keep to the point.

As for a replay, I'd be very surprised if it's given, there was possibly a chance until some people lost the run of themselves and I really don't see the GAA awarding one. Again, hard luck to the Louth players, ye were robbed undoubtedly.
Bermuda_Bomber
Bermuda_Bomber
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Meath
Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post  patrique Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:05 am

I tipped Louth to win by 5, close but no cigar.

As for a replay, why? Meath won by two points.

If Louth get a replay I suspect EVERY county in Ireland can point at some incident in a game which they saw as the turning poit but the ref didn't.

Not a chance of replay. The ref is in charge, that's it.
patrique
patrique
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Antrim
Number of posts : 2424

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:09 am

Hopefully Loyal will be sober tomorrow and not let himself down arĂ­s.
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Post  3inarow08 Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:14 am

The latest joke down here:

Breaking news: The CCCC Held an emergency meeting straight after the Leinster Final and after reviewing the Meath goal and subsequent attacks on the referee, they have decided to suspend Paul Galvin for another month.

And Mossbags, do you ever sleep???
3inarow08
3inarow08
GAA Senior
GAA Senior

Kerry
Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:24 am

3inarow08 wrote:The latest joke down here:

Breaking news: The CCCC Held an emergency meeting straight after the Leinster Final and after reviewing the Meath goal and subsequent attacks on the referee, they have decided to suspend Paul Galvin for another month.

And Mossbags, do you ever sleep???

Galvin had it coming in fairness Triona and no I never sleep
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content