GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limerick Crisis

+2
mullins
The Puke
6 posters

Go down

Limerick Crisis Empty Limerick Crisis

Post  The Puke Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:22 pm

What is your take on it....Who is right, Justin and the County Board or the players, what about the elephant in the corner with his cheque book.....

For me there will be on winners in this situation only losers and will set Limerick hurling back even further.....Maybe it is time that the likes of Justin, Babs, Mike Mac et al all realise that hurling has moved on and players need to be man managed far better these days and maybe th limerick players need to realise that they need to step up and stop looking to the blame the manager
The Puke
The Puke
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Clare
Number of posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Limerick Crisis Empty Re: Limerick Crisis

Post  mullins Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:28 pm

The Puke wrote:What is your take on it....Who is right, Justin and the County Board or the players, what about the elephant in the corner with his cheque book.....

For me there will be on winners in this situation only losers and will set Limerick hurling back even further.....Maybe it is time that the likes of Justin, Babs, Mike Mac et al all realise that hurling has moved on and players need to be man managed far better these days and maybe th limerick players need to realise that they need to step up and stop looking to the blame the manager

Only a mule would stay..whos paying his wages and whos telling him what to do....The dinasaurs i guess
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2954

Back to top Go down

Post  The Puke Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:34 pm

mullins wrote:
The Puke wrote:What is your take on it....Who is right, Justin and the County Board or the players, what about the elephant in the corner with his cheque book.....

Only a mule would stay..whos paying his wages and whos telling him what to do....The dinasaurs i guess

It is widely known that Justin is on a fine big wedge for his expenses while in charge of limerick and it is paid by a well known Limerick man who is big into the horses and has saved Limerick GAA from financial meltdown on more than one occasion
The Puke
The Puke
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Clare
Number of posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:37 pm

No winners here at all IMO. If McCarthy steps aside, as I believe he should (does he need this grief) have they got somebody lined up? What will the player's attitude be toward the next manager?
Player power is becoming all too common and is rising up perhaps, from some militant clubs...
Either-way, it's doing Limerick's cause no good and that's a pity...If it were me I'd be saying cheerio to them..
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:42 pm

Bring back Tom Ryan....If your not wanted fook off thats what i would do anyway..Unless i was getting 150'000 a year then i would sit it out..
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2954

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:44 pm

McCarthy survives ..83 to 47.. Emphatic enough.. Will the players now get over themselves and creep back to the fold????
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:51 pm

Boxtyeater wrote:McCarthy survives ..83 to 47.. Emphatic enough.. Will the players now get over themselves and creep back to the fold????

Yeah, I can see that happening all right Limerick Crisis Icon_rolleyes
Too much has been said and done at this stage for lads to ead back as if there was nothing wrong. I expect this to rumble on for another bit.
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal
Number of posts : 3117

Back to top Go down

Post  clash-of-da-ash Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:29 pm

They wanted Bennis out, now McCarthy do I see a partern forming...... Limerick Crisis Icon_scratch

I reckon they have to back McCarthy, I don't know exactly what went on but it looks as if he dropped players who he felt weren't up to scratch and others weren't happy with that. You can only have one voice in the dressing room and thats the manager too many players think they know best all the time.
clash-of-da-ash
clash-of-da-ash
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

East Galway
Number of posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:09 am

Poor old Justin - hounded out once and another under way. There is no doubting the effort 'amateur' players put in these days but to see guys who have won nothing kicking up about the manager .... Yeah lads maybe if Fergie was in charge ye'd win something or maybe ye are just not good enough ...
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down