GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kerry v Limerick

+7
GAA-Fan
Loyal2TheRoyal
Jayo Cluxton
mullins
mossbags
JimWexford
Real Kerry Fan
11 posters

Go down

Kerry v Limerick Empty Kerry v Limerick

Post  Real Kerry Fan Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:23 pm

Well any comments or forecasts. I reckon Limerick are a serious challenge to Kerry. Should have beaten Cork in last years final and since 2004 have been very close to defeating Kerry. Add the hurlers,Lucey,Fitzgerald etc being able to concentrate on the county football team this year is an added bonus. My forecast is a draw Kerry v Limerick Icon_eek
Real Kerry Fan
Real Kerry Fan
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Kerry
Number of posts : 1396

Back to top Go down

Kerry v Limerick Empty Re: Kerry v Limerick

Post  JimWexford Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:26 pm

Real Kerry Fan wrote:Well any comments or forecasts. I reckon Limerick are a serious challenge to Kerry. Should have beaten Cork in last years final and since 2004 have been very close to defeating Kerry. Add the hurlers,Lucey,Fitzgerald etc being able to concentrate on the county football team this year is an added bonus. My forecast is a draw Kerry v Limerick Icon_eek

stop trying to make a game out of NOTHING sKerry by at least 8
JimWexford
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford
Number of posts : 2013

Back to top Go down

Post  Real Kerry Fan Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:34 pm

JimWexford wrote:
Real Kerry Fan wrote:Well any comments or forecasts. I reckon Limerick are a serious challenge to Kerry. Should have beaten Cork in last years final and since 2004 have been very close to defeating Kerry. Add the hurlers,Lucey,Fitzgerald etc being able to concentrate on the county football team this year is an added bonus. My forecast is a draw Kerry v Limerick Icon_eek

Wait and see. Tighter than Dublun-Meath
Real Kerry Fan
Real Kerry Fan
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Kerry

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:41 pm

Limericks to lose
Kerry v Limerick Gallery_824_18_24401
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Post  JimWexford Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:52 pm

Real Kerry Fan wrote:
JimWexford wrote:

That wouldn't be too hard and face it, it was a freak result
JimWexford
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:56 pm

Real Kerry Fan wrote:
JimWexford wrote:

Listen to jim he said meath would beat the Dubs, and we would win sam through the back door.. Kerry v Limerick Alien
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2954

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:30 pm

Any element of surprise re Limerick is (or should be) long gone. But Galvin (the clean one Kerry v Limerick Icon_biggrin ) will probably edge the midfield battle - so they will put it up to the Kingdom for the guts of an hour but the fact it is in Killarney doesn't help Limerick. Kerry by 4-5.
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal2TheRoyal Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:24 pm

Mickey Ned O'Sullivan

"We're not going to lose today".
Loyal2TheRoyal
Loyal2TheRoyal
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Meath
Number of posts : 3089

Back to top Go down

Post  GAA-Fan Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:18 pm

Limerick goalkeeper just got himself on the score sheet.
GAA-Fan
GAA-Fan
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

All 32
Number of posts : 3377

http://www.globalgaa.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal2TheRoyal Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:40 pm

Its a pity Limerick didn't get a goal or two, think they needed to. At times, they played like the team against the breeze. Although, that half shows up a few flaws in Kerry.
Loyal2TheRoyal
Loyal2TheRoyal
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Meath

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Clarke Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:45 pm

Yes, Limerick probably needed a bigger lead. They will now have to hope that Galvin can dominate in the air in the 2nd half, and the likes of Kelly & Browne will try and hold up the Kerry attacks.

Limerick will have to battle like demons for 35 minutes.

Kerry are lucky to still have Tomas O'Se on the field, due to persistent dirty hits.

Kerry will look to free up Declan O'Sullivan on the right hand side in this half, and maybe even have Cooper drop into that space that Darren O'Sullivan has vacated also.
Thomas Clarke
Thomas Clarke
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Tyrone
Number of posts : 4152

Back to top Go down

Post  GAA-Fan Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:29 pm

Kerry very fond of the blanket defence.
GAA-Fan
GAA-Fan
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

All 32
Number of posts : 3377

http://www.globalgaa.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal2TheRoyal Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:32 pm

Well Mickey Ned said Limerick had learned from last year. The reality of it is they didn't and the same thing that cost them twelve months ago has cost them again. When you're attacking in waves like that and not taking your chances against team like Kerry, you deserve to lose. Limerick join Mayo and Dublin in GAA's losers ranks.
Loyal2TheRoyal
Loyal2TheRoyal
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Meath

Back to top Go down

Post  Sawyer Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:58 pm

mullins wrote:
Real Kerry Fan wrote:
JimWexford wrote:

Listen to jim he said meath would beat the Dubs, and we would win sam through the back door.. Kerry v Limerick Alien

One out of three ain't bad...
Sawyer
Sawyer
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Louth
Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post  gaamad1996 Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:41 pm

real kerry fan fair play you predicted well man
gaamad1996
gaamad1996
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Wexford
Number of posts : 471

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:19 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:Any element of surprise re Limerick is (or should be) long gone. But Galvin (the clean one Kerry v Limerick Icon_biggrin ) will probably edge the midfield battle - so they will put it up to the Kingdom for the guts of an hour but the fact it is in Killarney doesn't help Limerick. Kerry by 4-5.

Dammit .... I was a point out in my absolutely spot on pre match analysis! Kerry v Limerick Icon_lol
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  JimWexford Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:23 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:
Jayo Cluxton wrote:Any element of surprise re Limerick is (or should be) long gone. But Galvin (the clean one Kerry v Limerick Icon_biggrin ) will probably edge the midfield battle - so they will put it up to the Kingdom for the guts of an hour but the fact it is in Killarney doesn't help Limerick. Kerry by 4-5.

Dammit .... I was a point out in my absolutely spot on pre match analysis! Kerry v Limerick Icon_lol

sorry didn't see the game but I FIND it hard to believe Kerry laboured here
JimWexford
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford

Back to top Go down

Post  Real Kerry Fan Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:42 am

JimWexford wrote:

Well as I expected. Lucky to get a win. A combination of Kerry problems plus Limerick's determination and John Galvin, made it a great game. John Galvin showed yesterday what a player he is and to be quiote honest about it I did feel genuinely sorry for him and his fellow players. They desreved a draw at least. Re Tomas should have got two yellows in first half. His contribution of two points masked his failing to keep up with the pace of the game at times. Tomas,Tommy G and Tom O'Sul were caught for pace on numerous occasions and are the legs waning?Great men but is time catching up them? Limerick deserve a good run in the qualifiers.
Real Kerry Fan
Real Kerry Fan
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Kerry

Back to top Go down

Post  Grenvile Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:19 am

Tomas O'Se should have been off before the half time whistle. Disgraceful. Quirke made the differece at midfield. It looks like Kerry took the foot off the gas after beating Cork and want to peak come September as usual.

Grenvile
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Laois
Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down