GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limerick vs Cork

+2
Thomas Clarke
Loyal2TheRoyal
6 posters

Go down

Limerick vs Cork Empty Limerick vs Cork

Post  Loyal2TheRoyal Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:10 pm

I think this is the one draw that Cork did not need at this point of the competition. Limerick in the Gaelic Grounds.

Real chance that Limerick will knock them out. Cork seemed to have flattened out a bit since the League. Definitely not playing as well as last year.

Limerick win in my opinion.
Loyal2TheRoyal
Loyal2TheRoyal
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Meath
Number of posts : 3089

Back to top Go down

Limerick vs Cork Empty Re: Limerick vs Cork

Post  Thomas Clarke Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:27 pm

I think that Cork will win, but would be far from suprised if Limerick turned them over. They are big and physical, and have had 3 weeks to recover from the Kerry game. Playing at home is a big advantage also.

It's a shame that we have no Cork fans on this website, as I'd be interested to hear what they think is their best team. I get the impression that, the more he changes things, the more Counihan is getting more and more unsure of his best 15. Perhaps it is the result of having so many players at a similar level, and a lack of out-and-out stars.

I agree with you Loyal, that this is the toughest draw that Cork could have got. Real upset potential here, although I think that Cork will have enough in the end.
Thomas Clarke
Thomas Clarke
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Tyrone
Number of posts : 4152

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:56 pm

TC - I think most of last weekend's changes were forced through injury.
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Clarke Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:56 am

Jayo Cluxton wrote:TC - I think most of last weekend's changes were forced through injury.

I wasn't even thinking so much of the last day Jayo, it has been all year. I mean, could anyone guess his first choice defence & midfield, assuming that everyone is fit? Perhaps it is because of Canty, Lynch, Nicholas Murphy & Miskella missing large parts of the season, but I'm not convinced that he knows his best 2 to 9.

I also think that his attack his been weakened by playing Donnacha O'Connor at CHF, and shifting Peirce O'Neill to the wing. Paul Kerrigan into the corner is fair enough, but hard to believe that Colm O'Neill hasn't had more game time, considering the impact he made last year.
Thomas Clarke
Thomas Clarke
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Tyrone
Number of posts : 4152

Back to top Go down

Post  whiterbananas Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:38 pm

Thomas Clarke wrote:
It's a shame that we have no Cork fans on this website

I couldnt disagree with this statement more!!
whiterbananas
whiterbananas
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

mayo
Number of posts : 327

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:55 pm

[quote="whiterbananas"]
Thomas Clarke wrote:
It's a shame that we have no Cork fans on this website

I couldnt disagree with this statement more!![/quote]

Who are you again?....The unwritten rule here is that posts like this are ignored, but in the light of your alleged location, a special dispensation is approved.
Could you "flesh that observation" out a bit, when you get a chance..... Limerick vs Cork Icon_question
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  OMAR Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:01 pm

I do recall that every July WB has switched allegiance to the Rebels once Mayo reach the end of their tether.

This was done elsewhere in T'intenet However he seems to be under the assumption that his reputation (as an Abuser of Dubs and a deserter of Mayo preceeds him). Clearly not the case
OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan
Number of posts : 3126

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:11 pm

Given the tone of this newbies posts, I'd be fairly sure that he hasn't gotten Essie's log-on....He's more of a whinger than even, dare I say it, Peter Solan.....
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  OMAR Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:29 pm

Boxtyeater wrote:Given the tone of this newbies posts, I'd be fairly sure that he hasn't gotten Essie's log-on....He's more of a whinger than even, dare I say it, Peter Solan.....

Maybe there are two Garda in the family
OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan
Number of posts : 3126

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:52 pm

A fully united Limerick will give a dis-jointed Cork their belly-full of it on Saturday evening in the Gaelic Grounds.
Cork are way over-rated, a lock of big koonts, a lock of tasty* footballers and, in the overall sum, Chokers....Not a united force at all at all, journeymen cobbled together by a spoofer and a C/Board who call the shots..

* Kerrigan, O'Connor and their likes...chancers....Galvin would ate them..

*Cork wouldn't bate Roscommon if there was a Sam at stake...Gutless.. Limerick vs Cork Icon_rolleyes
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down