GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ireland-Italy

+4
SamiPremier08
Jayo Cluxton
clash-of-da-ash
Swinford2009
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ireland-Italy - Page 2 Empty Re: Ireland-Italy

Post  Jayo Cluxton Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:49 am

Was not a million miles from that view meself Seb! Yeah Kearney had a poor game alright - but no harm - may keep his feet on the ground. I thought Heaslip had a good shout for MotM. Kidney's tactics really confused me - too much kicking IMO - but I would never question the man. Huge improvement needed for Paris and Twickenham - but DK and all the lads know that well.
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:52 am

Jayo Cluxton wrote:Was not a million miles from that view meself Seb! Yeah Kearney had a poor game alright - but no harm - may keep his feet on the ground. I thought Heaslip had a good shout for MotM. Kidney's tactics really confused me - too much kicking IMO - but I would never question the man. Huge improvement needed for Paris and Twickenham - but DK and all the lads know that well.

That corner looks very similar to the view enjoyed by messers Brolly,Spillane o rourke, Mulchahy Farrell et al.

It is also similar in angle to a corporate viewpoint often enjoyed by one Ruanua which is close proximity to the persons in the first Paragraph.

hence Rua's ongoing wish to do some form of on air raid that results
in the levelling of several of the aforementioned

Back to top Go down

Post  clash-of-da-ash Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:11 pm

It seemed like Italy played just to keep the score down. Ireland also seemed to struggle in the rucks in getting the ball out fast.
clash-of-da-ash
clash-of-da-ash
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

East Galway
Number of posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:28 pm

clash-of-da-ash wrote:It seemed like Italy played just to keep the score down. Ireland also seemed to struggle in the rucks in getting the ball out fast.

Ball seemed to be available but o Leary seemed to be trying to get a suntan or something.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2