GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Ireland win

+12
black&white
bald eagle
mid-mon man
RMDrive
clash-of-da-ash
Boxtyeater
6inarow
SamiPremier08
bocerty
mossbags
KerryKatriona
Jayo Cluxton
16 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Will Ireland win - Page 6 Empty Re: Will Ireland win

Post  bald eagle Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:22 pm

How's the media treating what happened in the game over at home? They're going mad over here about it!!!

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire
Number of posts : 2746

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:23 pm

bald eagle wrote:How's the media treating what happened in the game over at home? They're going mad over here about it!!!

Hardly a thing about it here. Everyone going on about their lives - accepting that the best team won and that we don't really belong at the WC finals. Lashing rain, grey, dark and gloomy. Just another November Thursday really ....
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:30 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:
bald eagle wrote:How's the media treating what happened in the game over at home? They're going mad over here about it!!!

Hardly a thing about it here. Everyone going on about their lives - accepting that the best team won and that we don't really belong at the WC finals. Lashing rain, grey, dark and gloomy. Just another November Thursday really ....

Thanks.

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire
Number of posts : 2746

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:15 pm

I struggle to believe that for one moment Jayo.
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary
Number of posts : 2682

Back to top Go down

Post  JimWexford Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:28 pm

what game??
JimWexford
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford
Number of posts : 2013

Back to top Go down

Post  6inarow Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:57 pm

RMDrive wrote:The blame for this disgraceful situation should be allocated in the following order:

1. Linesman - missed a BLATENT offside.
2. Linesman - missed a very obvious handball. The ball suddenly changed its traectory from going out over the line to heading accross and goal and the only thing nearby was Henrys hand. Hmmm I wonder what could have happened.
3. Ref - missed a very obvious handball. See #2. Even if he didn't see the contact, how did he think Henry changed the direction of the ball?
4. McShane - he let Henry round his back and obviously didn't know that he was there as he let the ball go.
5. Henry - for cheating.

Henry should be number one, without the cheat none of the others would be a problem.

6inarow
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Galway
Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Post  6inarow Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:00 pm

SamiPremier08 wrote:Also disgarceful that FIFA don't mention the handball in their match report - of course this resukt is fine for as they wanted France through all along. I'm losing all respect for football.

I lost it a long time ago Sami that's wy I turned to the GAA for my sporting fix. I doubt I'll watch the World Cup at all now because it's been rigged ever since the seedings came out. A lot of my mates over here think England are screwed as well while Blatter is in charge, no way he'll let Engand win anything, I have to say I agree with them.

6inarow
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Galway
Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:00 pm

6inarow wrote:
RMDrive wrote:The blame for this disgraceful situation should be allocated in the following order:

1. Linesman - missed a BLATENT offside.
2. Linesman - missed a very obvious handball. The ball suddenly changed its traectory from going out over the line to heading accross and goal and the only thing nearby was Henrys hand. Hmmm I wonder what could have happened.
3. Ref - missed a very obvious handball. See #2. Even if he didn't see the contact, how did he think Henry changed the direction of the ball?
4. McShane - he let Henry round his back and obviously didn't know that he was there as he let the ball go.
5. Henry - for cheating.

Henry should be number one, without the cheat none of the others would be a problem.

Without the missed offside then he never get's the opportunity to cheat.
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal
Number of posts : 3117

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6