GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reverse Racist Kanye West

+5
patrique
mossbags
JimWexford
black&white
JOLearysgloves
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Reverse Racist Kanye West Empty Reverse Racist Kanye West

Post  JOLearysgloves Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:07 pm

Acting the bo*****s again..........
racism is evil in any guise, but it drives me mad that black artists can openly slate offend and ridicule "whitie" and "the white man" as their leisure, but if the reverse was the case, you can be arrested........
Lauryn Hill once said she would "kill herself" if she thought white people bought her records......

Reverse Racist Kanye West Icon_mad
JOLearysgloves
JOLearysgloves
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Dublin
Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Reverse Racist Kanye West Empty Re: Reverse Racist Kanye West

Post  black&white Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:37 pm

JOLearysgloves wrote:Acting the bo*****s again..........
racism is evil in any guise, but it drives me mad that black artists can openly slate offend and ridicule "whitie" and "the white man" as their leisure, but if the reverse was the case, you can be arrested........
Lauryn Hill once said she would "kill herself" if she thought white people bought her records......

Don't be such a racist! Reverse Racist Kanye West Icon_biggrin
black&white
black&white
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Sligo
Number of posts : 1081

Back to top Go down

Post  JOLearysgloves Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:41 pm

black&white wrote:
JOLearysgloves wrote:Acting the bo*****s again..........

Don't be such a racist! Reverse Racist Kanye West Icon_biggrin

I cant be racist B&W........I am black! (and a klingon) !!
JOLearysgloves
JOLearysgloves
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  black&white Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:45 pm

All joking aside, I fully agree with that.

Racism only seems to work one way, i.e. the majority are bad guys and if you're in a minority you can do/say what you want.

It's similar to the situation with Islam in the UK, whereby radicals are free to celebrate and justify terrorism, and anybody who dares speak out is in danger of violent retribution (but would be racist if they complained)
black&white
black&white
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Sligo

Back to top Go down

Post  JimWexford Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:53 pm

black&white wrote:All joking aside, I fully agree with that.

Racism only seems to work one way, i.e. the majority are bad guys and if you're in a minority you can do/say what you want.

It's similar to the situation with Islam in the UK, whereby radicals are free to celebrate and justify terrorism, and anybody who dares speak out is in danger of violent retribution (but would be racist if they complained)

Nearly would of said the straight white man is in the minority and we can't say or do anything.
JimWexford
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford
Number of posts : 2013

Back to top Go down

Post  JimWexford Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:54 pm

JimWexford wrote:

Nearly would of said the straight white man is in the minority and we can't say or do anything.

even go one step further a straight man feck the colour
JimWexford
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford
Number of posts : 2013

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:30 pm

This sorry situation was inevitable once we gave the wimmen the vote
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Post  patrique Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:07 pm

Yes, thankfully we now have Islam.

Up to about 5 years ago it was those those Irish feckers.

Nice to know there is still someone to hate.

Mind you, it was better when we could all just hate the Irish, less complicated.
patrique
patrique
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Antrim
Number of posts : 2424

Back to top Go down

Post  6inarow Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:57 pm

I feel really sorry for the girl that won having her moment ruined like that. From what I've read Beyonce invited her back up on stage later on so well done to her for showing the class that Kanye West and his inflated ego clearly lack. I think it's time for Jarvis Cocker to come out of retirement and give the idiot that is Kanye West a taste of his own medicine.

6inarow
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Galway
Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Post  black&white Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:28 am

patrique wrote:

Yes, thankfully we now have Islam.

Up to about 5 years ago it was those those Irish feckers.

Nice to know there is still someone to hate.

Mind you, it was better when we could all just hate the Irish, less complicated.

No problem with Islam at all pat, just with the extremists that have perverted a religion of peace and are trying to use it to justify violence and hate.
The Irish may have been the largest minority in England for many years, but we never tried to enforce Catholic beliefs onto the English population, unlike some of the radicals who want sharia enforced throughout the UK.
You'll find very few decent people who have a problem with muslims or with islam in general, but to try to ignore/justify extremists/terrorists that exist within any ethnic group is political correctness gone mad.
black&white
black&white
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Sligo

Back to top Go down

Post  patrique Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:38 pm

Do you do propaganda for anyone else or just the BNP?

What a load of nonsense. Are the "extremist" religious fanatics the ones who invaded Iraq and Afghanistan to get more oil and make billins "reconstructing" the country, while allegedly looking for WMDs?

I never knew that idiot Blair was Islam, I thought hehad become a Catholic. Must be harking back to the Crusades, the last time Europe decided to attack these peace loving people.
patrique
patrique
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Antrim

Back to top Go down

Post  black&white Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:00 pm

Extremist fanatics are the ones who set off bombs on the London Underground in 2005. Fanatics are the likes of Abu Hamsa. Fanatics are the ones who murdered Theo van Gogh for having the temerity to criticise islam.
I suppose you think that behavior like that is perfectly acceptable, so long as it is directed against "the establishment."

The invasions of Iraq/Afghanastan were down to greed and imperialism which, although equally indefensible, are a different topic altogether.

As for associating me with that bunch of right-wing facists, go f*ck yourself. Brand anyone who dares disagree a facist. It's the typical response of idiots who are more concerned with appearing PC than actually facing up to a situation.
I'm not in favour of special treatment for any ethnic/religious group, but every group has to accept responsibilities come with rights.
There seems to be some taboo about criticism of islam. Whilst every other religion is subject to both critism and praise, criticism of Islam seems to make you a legitimate target for violence. Anyone who dares to question this is labelled a racist, or an islamophobe.
I know that it's a minority of muslims who behave like this, but in any other religion, minorities who advocate violence are immediately ostracised. Why is it considered acceptable in the context of islam?
black&white
black&white
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Sligo

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:13 pm

black&white wrote:Extremist fanatics are the ones who set off bombs on the London Underground in 2005. Fanatics are the likes of Abu Hamsa. Fanatics are the ones who murdered Theo van Gogh for having the temerity to criticise islam.
I suppose you think that behavior like that is perfectly acceptable, so long as it is directed against "the establishment."

The invasions of Iraq/Afghanastan were down to greed and imperialism which, although equally indefensible, are a different topic altogether.

As for associating me with that bunch of right-wing facists, go f*ck yourself. Brand anyone who dares disagree a facist. It's the typical response of idiots who are more concerned with appearing PC than actually facing up to a situation.
I'm not in favour of special treatment for any ethnic/religious group, but every group has to accept responsibilities come with rights.
There seems to be some taboo about criticism of islam. Whilst every other religion is subject to both critism and praise, criticism of Islam seems to make you a legitimate target for violence. Anyone who dares to question this is labelled a racist, or an islamophobe.
I know that it's a minority of muslims who behave like this, but in any other religion, minorities who advocate violence are immediately ostracised. Why is it considered acceptable in the context of islam?

Reverse Racist Kanye West ApploudReverse Racist Kanye West Apploud
Careful now lads, serious genuine debate is frowned upon by RMD
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway

Back to top Go down

Post  JOLearysgloves Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:18 pm

patrique wrote:Do you do propaganda for anyone else or just the BNP?

What a load of nonsense. Are the "extremist" religious fanatics the ones who invaded Iraq and Afghanistan to get more oil and make billins "reconstructing" the country, while allegedly looking for WMDs?

I never knew that idiot Blair was Islam, I thought hehad become a Catholic. Must be harking back to the Crusades, the last time Europe decided to attack these peace loving people.

Christ on a Bike!! Reverse Racist Kanye West Affraid

Paddy, for a poster i have massive respect for, thats about as bad a post as ever i have seen! Christ man, come down off Mohammad's high horse!!!
JOLearysgloves
JOLearysgloves
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  patrique Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:20 pm

From putting innocent Irish people into gaol for years, to shooting Brazilians on the tube, you would imagine Irish people at least would have some sympathy for the Islam people.

Yes, there might be the odd freedom fighter/terrorist about, but why? And does it justify the attack on all of Islam which is currently going on in England, much as all of Ireland was blamed for the terrorists/freedom fighters in the past.

So I am not labelling anyone fascist, just trying to make people sober up and THINK about what they are saying. Unless you support gaoling the first Irishman you see, and shooting people travelling to work on the tube?
patrique
patrique
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Antrim

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:30 pm

Today at 1:38 pm
Do you do propaganda for anyone else or just the BNP?

Today at 9:20 pm
I am not labelling anyone fascist

Consistent as ever I see Pat Reverse Racist Kanye West Rolleyes
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway

Back to top Go down

Post  patrique Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:11 pm

Now this is the post I took exception to, and maybe it is not all black and white.

Personally I am not aware of any radicals celebrating and justifying terrorism who are Islamic, although lots of pagans/Christians are celebrating blowing up large chunks of Afghanistan and Iraq, and can't wait to do the same to Iran.

When these things happen a few terrorists/freedom fighters will strike back. However to suggest that anyone who speaks out is in danger of violent retribution is to go way over the top. The only violent retribution has been a reaction to invasion.

So Black and White, I can continue this DEBATE forever, although I doubt if we will agree. I am not calling you a fascist, the reference to BNP was designed to shock, but I would ask that you be careful.
patrique
patrique
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Antrim

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:24 pm

Typical load of shite from Patrique with his "look at my radical views" crap. Debate? WTF would you know about a debate. You post obscure and irrevelant points and avoid the real discussion. Pathetic.
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal
Number of posts : 3117

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:31 pm

RMDrive wrote:Typical load of shite from Patrique with his "look at my radical views" crap. Debate? WTF would you know about a debate. You post obscure and irrevelant points and avoid the real discussion. Pathetic.

True, other posters get their comments deleted for 'attacking the poster and not the post', maybe its an Ulster thing.
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:33 pm

mossbags wrote:
RMDrive wrote:Typical load of shite from Patrique with his "look at my radical views" crap. Debate? WTF would you know about a debate. You post obscure and irrevelant points and avoid the real discussion. Pathetic.

True, other posters get their comments deleted for 'attacking the poster and not the post', maybe its an Ulster thing.

Mossbags, you missed a bit of a debacle the other night. Me and RMD are no longer talking to each other as a result.

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:34 pm

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:
mossbags wrote:

Mossbags, you missed a bit of a debacle the other night. Me and RMD are no longer talking to each other as a result.

What happened Loyal? Did he get another rush of blood to the head?
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:40 pm

I made a comment about his gardening skills and he took it to mean something entirely different. He PM'd me saying he'd deleted my post but also issued a few threats. As a consequence, I have to behave myself from now on or the unthinkable could happen.

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:46 pm

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:I made a comment about his gardening skills and he took it to mean something entirely different. He PM'd me saying he'd deleted my post but also issued a few threats. As a consequence, I have to behave myself from now on or the unthinkable could happen.

Hmmm, questioning a mans gardening skills is akin to kicking him in the nuts in fairness.
Incidentally I have a nice line in the way of Bonsai trees at the minute if you interested RMD? Top notch shrubbing guaranteed!
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway

Back to top Go down

Post  black&white Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:17 pm

patrique wrote:

Now this is the post I took exception to, and maybe it is not all black and white.

Personally I am not aware of any radicals celebrating and justifying terrorism who are Islamic, although lots of pagans/Christians are celebrating blowing up large chunks of Afghanistan and Iraq, and can't wait to do the same to Iran.

When these things happen a few terrorists/freedom fighters will strike back. However to suggest that anyone who speaks out is in danger of violent retribution is to go way over the top. The only violent retribution has been a reaction to invasion.

So Black and White, I can continue this DEBATE forever, although I doubt if we will agree. I am not calling you a fascist, the reference to BNP was designed to shock, but I would ask that you be careful.

Patrique

I think you took my first post up wrong. I'm not trying to have a go at Islam in general, but at the attitude that seems to pervade all "PC" thinking that it's not ok to criticise Islam, but every other religion is fair game.
Islam has it's flaws, just as Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Bhuddism and every other organised religion.

I stand by my point that anybody who dares to point out the flaws of Islam is immediately a target for violence. Look at Theo Van Gogh, the Jyllands-Posten controversy; not much sign of invasions there, but plenty of violent responses. Andrea Santoro, the priest murdered during the cartoon protests certainly hadn't invaded anywhere. But you're right, it's all big bad America's fault that Muslims reacted so badly to those Danish cartoons. But that's straying from my original point.

The original point (maybe not very well articulated, but valid all the same) was that in the UK it seems that anytime anyone dares even try to debate anything to do with Islam they do exactly what you did, cry racist and bury their head in the sand. Thanks for proving the point.
black&white
black&white
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Sligo

Back to top Go down

Post  patrique Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:44 pm

I did indeed misread your post.

However when I see Moslems walking down the street in Manchester last Saturday being verbally attacked for being DIFFERENT I reserve the right to defend them as humans.

Isolated incidents do not justify attacking an entire religion.

The same way that blowing up kids in Warrington should not condemn all of Ireland.
patrique
patrique
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Antrim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next