GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are Kilkenny fans the new West Ham / Millwall?

+3
SamiPremier08
North Side Gael
Jayo Cluxton
7 posters

Go down

Are Kilkenny fans the new West Ham / Millwall? Empty Are Kilkenny fans the new West Ham / Millwall?

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:40 pm

Yes some shocking scenes from Sunday alright. The Marble City Firm bludgeoning their way past innocent and genteel club members in the guise of stewards. There was no disguising the hate in their faces, the 'No' tattoos on their arms and the general desire to get on the pitch to taunt the meek and humble Premier Fans. Like Milwall fans, the Marble City Firm would have a deep dislike for Premier(ship) fans.

Security sources say the incident was well orchestrated with fans following secret codes and usernames on various websites - especially GAATipster.

A garda source said 'We monitored one thread last week purporting to be from a Tipp fan which said 'Would they let me into O'Neills Irish pub for the game'. This was obviously coded and a number of 'fans' suggested other meeting places etc. It also shows the whole international dimension to this problem. We are aware of a UK based Skinhead faction under a guy called Bald Eagle and some guy near Coventry who likes heavy metal. There is also a guy from Wolverhampton who styles himself 6inarow (in other words 6inafight) and then there is the daddy of them all TC. Some serious players and last Sunday shows what they are capable of.

He added 'We are also concerned about the camogie final this week as they appear to be using a tipster meet and greet thread to kick off some action ....'
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Are Kilkenny fans the new West Ham / Millwall? Empty Re: Are Kilkenny fans the new West Ham / Millwall?

Post  North Side Gael Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:24 pm

One of the most halarious things that happened the other day was the big screen saying plan B, what was plan B let them do what ever they want?

The GAA f**ked up big time the other day and i think its time they went back to the drawing board, the pitch invasion is one the parts of the big day, when Antrim beat Cavan in the semi we where confined to the stands something i though deeply unfair given we just done better than ever b4 in the last nearly 50 years.

The pitch invasion needs organised and supervised not stopped as they are putting stewards in a bad way, in saying that ii was on Hill 16 for the Dubmeath game and the private security stopped a couple of aul fellas putting up a pub banner, something i thought was a disgrace they said it was because of the poles being used to erect it. I Have no sympathy at all for the private security boys, but i do for our stewards!!
North Side Gael
North Side Gael
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Antrim
Number of posts : 1199

Back to top Go down

Are Kilkenny fans the new West Ham / Millwall? Empty Re: Are Kilkenny fans the new West Ham / Millwall?

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:47 pm

I also hear the Marble City Firm are linked to the Ultras from Meath ...
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:14 pm

North Side Gael wrote:One of the most halarious things that happened the other day was the big screen saying plan B, what was plan B let them do what ever they want?

The GAA f**ked up big time the other day and i think its time they went back to the drawing board, the pitch invasion is one the parts of the big day, when Antrim beat Cavan in the semi we where confined to the stands something i though deeply unfair given we just done better than ever b4 in the last nearly 50 years.

The pitch invasion needs organised and supervised not stopped as they are putting stewards in a bad way, in saying that ii was on Hill 16 for the Dubmeath game and the private security stopped a couple of aul fellas putting up a pub banner, something i thought was a disgrace they said it was because of the poles being used to erect it. I Have no sympathy at all for the private security boys, but i do for our stewards!!

Wouldnt happen in Casement Park, the "stewarts" would give the supporters a right hiding.

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:59 pm

let's hope we aren't entering the day's of inter-county firms and an endless stream of films.

[i]Universal Pictures Present[/i]

[i][b]Green O'Connell Street[/b][/i]

[i]starring [/i]

InterCity Firm -Dublin
Kilkenny 4INROW Crew
Clare 19.95 Crew
Limerick Headhunters
Antrim Zulus
Laois Service Crew
Wexford F-Troop
Cork Ultras
Waterford Business Crew
Galway Guvnors
Offaly Suicide Squad
The Premier Urchins
[i]and introducing[/i]
The Stewards and The Gardai

Over two hours of non-stop pitch invading, drinking, bottle throwing, hurley yielding (guest starring Benny Dunne), steward bashing, supporter biffing and riot shields.

ONLY IN [strike]CINEMAS[/strike] CROKE PARK THIS AUTUMN
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary
Number of posts : 2682

Back to top Go down

Post  clash-of-da-ash Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:05 pm

I know if Galway win their first hurling All Ireland in 22 years next year I'll be barging my way onto the pitch.
clash-of-da-ash
clash-of-da-ash
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

East Galway
Number of posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:13 pm

clash-of-da-ash wrote:I know if Galway win their first hurling All Ireland in 22 years next year I'll be barging my way onto the pitch.

The entire Red Army wont keep me off the pitch on this glorious day Clash
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:16 pm

mossbags wrote:
clash-of-da-ash wrote:I know if Galway win their first hurling All Ireland in 22 years next year I'll be barging my way onto the pitch.

Are Kilkenny fans the new West Ham / Millwall? PigsflyAre Kilkenny fans the new West Ham / Millwall? PigsflyAre Kilkenny fans the new West Ham / Millwall? PigsflyAre Kilkenny fans the new West Ham / Millwall? PigsflyAre Kilkenny fans the new West Ham / Millwall? Pigsfly
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:19 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:
mossbags wrote:

Are Kilkenny fans the new West Ham / Millwall? PigsflyAre Kilkenny fans the new West Ham / Millwall? PigsflyAre Kilkenny fans the new West Ham / Millwall? PigsflyAre Kilkenny fans the new West Ham / Millwall? PigsflyAre Kilkenny fans the new West Ham / Millwall? Pigsfly

I'll bet you whatever you like Jayo that Galway will win Liam before Dublin win Sam Are Kilkenny fans the new West Ham / Millwall? 417703
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:21 pm

Pointless Moss - we'll both be long dead ........ Are Kilkenny fans the new West Ham / Millwall? Icon_razz Are Kilkenny fans the new West Ham / Millwall? Icon_razz Are Kilkenny fans the new West Ham / Millwall? Icon_razz
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:22 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:Pointless Moss - we'll both be long dead ........ Are Kilkenny fans the new West Ham / Millwall? Icon_razz Are Kilkenny fans the new West Ham / Millwall? Icon_razz Are Kilkenny fans the new West Ham / Millwall? Icon_razz

Touce Jason, touche Are Kilkenny fans the new West Ham / Millwall? Icon_pale
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway

Back to top Go down

Post  North Side Gael Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:23 pm

Samin stop trying to get me to bite LOL

Jayo loved cahills comment on the sunday game on the night, " heres something you dont see all the time - a dublin team in the all ireland semi finals" pure class!!
North Side Gael
North Side Gael
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Antrim
Number of posts : 1199

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:26 pm

North Side Gael wrote:Samin stop trying to get me to bite LOL

Jayo loved cahills comment on the sunday game on the night, " heres something you dont see all the time - a dublin team in the all ireland semi finals" pure class!!

Aye and the Jackeens are in the final!!! We are getting more like Mayo every year - Are Kilkenny fans the new West Ham / Millwall? Icon_razz Are Kilkenny fans the new West Ham / Millwall? Icon_razz Are Kilkenny fans the new West Ham / Millwall? Icon_razz
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:41 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:
North Side Gael wrote:Samin stop trying to get me to bite LOL

Aye and the Jackeens are in the final!!! We are getting more like Mayo every year - Are Kilkenny fans the new West Ham / Millwall? Icon_razz Are Kilkenny fans the new West Ham / Millwall? Icon_razz Are Kilkenny fans the new West Ham / Millwall? Icon_razz

As predicted by Mossbags way back in March. Hope your 'on' them Jayo
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway

Back to top Go down

Post  JimWexford Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:38 pm

To lump any GAA fans in those terms is crap at least we call all sit beside each other. I know it's tounge in cheek but think you have overstepped a mark there, ya the imprint on the poor stewards head!!
JimWexford
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford
Number of posts : 2013

Back to top Go down

Post  6inarow Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:26 am

Plan B was the funniest thing I saw all day, apart from maybe the drunk old woman sat next to me in the pub greeting the prospect of winning the half time luxury five star trip to Thailand with a shout of 'Thailand? What the f**k would I want to go to Thailand for!'

Seriously, running on the pitch is pure GAA, players and fans altogether enjoying the moment, lets keep it alive.

6inarow
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Galway
Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down