GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Most racist people known to man!

5 posters

Go down

The Most racist people known to man! Empty The Most racist people known to man!

Post  Dr.Shephard Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:08 pm

Jews in Israel are the most racist people on Earth. Read the Results of the following survey.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now replace the word Jews with whites and Arab with Blacks and imagine the outrage if the same survey was taken here or in Britain.
Dr.Shephard
Dr.Shephard
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Leitrim
Number of posts : 143

Back to top Go down

The Most racist people known to man! Empty Re: The Most racist people known to man!

Post  Peter Solan the Great Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:13 pm

Dr.Shephard wrote:Jews in Israel are the most racist people on Earth. Read the Results of the following survey.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now replace the word Jews with whites and Arab with Blacks and imagine the outrage if the same survey was taken here or in Britain.

Typical shinner guter thread.
Peter Solan the Great
Peter Solan the Great
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Mayo
Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

The Most racist people known to man! Empty Re: The Most racist people known to man!

Post  Dr.Shephard Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:11 pm

How does my political allegance have any thing to do with the results of this survey?
Dr.Shephard
Dr.Shephard
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Solan the Great Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:16 pm

Dr.Shephard wrote:How does my political allegance have any thing to do with the results of this survey?

An anti semectic thread and shinners go hand in hand.
Peter Solan the Great
Peter Solan the Great
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Mayo
Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:50 pm

" RMD is coming over to the linesman on this side Ger "
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr.Shephard Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:02 am

Peter Solan the Great wrote:
Dr.Shephard wrote:How does my political allegance have any thing to do with the results of this survey?

An anti semectic thread and shinners go hand in hand.

I'm not anti-semetic. Anti-Zionist maybe but certainly not anti-semetic.

But I really would love to know why the Israelis think that just because of the way Jews have been persecuted over the centuries, that they now have the right to persecute others.
Dr.Shephard
Dr.Shephard
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Clarke Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:10 am

Dr.Shephard wrote: But I really would love to know why the Israelis think that just because of the way Jews have been persecuted over the centuries, that they now have the right to persecute others.

In fairness Doc, I can't see you finding your answers on this forum. I don't think that there are many Israeli posters on here.
Thomas Clarke
Thomas Clarke
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Tyrone
Number of posts : 4152

Back to top Go down

Post  black&white Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:52 pm

The Israeli argument is that since the foundation of the Israeli state all of their Arab neighbours been intent on anihilating them.

It doesn't make Israel's actions in Gaza or the West Bank justified, but the usual tripe from SF that Israel are to blame for everything in the region is utter BS.

I know I'd much prefer to be an Arab living under Israeli rule than a Jew living under the rule of Hamas.
black&white
black&white
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Sligo
Number of posts : 1081

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down