GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mulligan vows Tyrone ready to 'get rough' despite Celtic Park furore

+3
Jayo Cluxton
JimWexford
bocerty
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mulligan vows Tyrone ready to 'get rough' despite Celtic Park furore Empty Mulligan vows Tyrone ready to 'get rough' despite Celtic Park furore

Post  bocerty Wed May 27, 2009 10:12 am

(taken from GT News)

bad news for some of you guys - looks like Tyrone and Armagh are going to be going hell for leather on Sunday again - probably best if some of you arrange to walk the dog or visit your elderly next door neighbour who doesnt have a TV.

Last edited by bocerty on Wed May 27, 2009 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Mulligan vows Tyrone ready to 'get rough' despite Celtic Park furore Empty Re: Mulligan vows Tyrone ready to 'get rough' despite Celtic Park furore

Post  JimWexford Wed May 27, 2009 10:14 am

bocerty wrote:(taken from GT News)

bad news for some of you guys - looks like Tyrone and Armagh are going to be going hell for leather on Sunday again - probably best if some of you arrange to walk the dog or visit your elderly nest door neighbour who doesnt have a TV.
Talk more than anything mugsy wouldn't be the sharpest in the toolbox
JimWexford
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford
Number of posts : 2013

Back to top Go down

Mulligan vows Tyrone ready to 'get rough' despite Celtic Park furore Empty Re: Mulligan vows Tyrone ready to 'get rough' despite Celtic Park furore

Post  Jayo Cluxton Wed May 27, 2009 10:17 am

Oh dear! They are really gonna have to consider televising these games after the 9 o'clock watershed ......... Laughing
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Wed May 27, 2009 10:18 am

Gone are the days of Manly games eh? Twisted Evil

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire
Number of posts : 2746

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 27, 2009 10:21 am

Armagh v Tyrone. Get stuck in, shake hands after.

Dublin v Meath. Handbags at dawn, then bitch about it after.

I know which id prefer

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Wed May 27, 2009 10:24 am

samin10 wrote:Armagh v Tyrone. Get stuck in, shake hands after.

Dublin v Meath. Handbags at dawn, then bitch about it after.

I know which id prefer

There're gonna get you for that Sam, you can only slag off Ulster remember!!!!

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Wed May 27, 2009 10:29 am

Hopefully not! Nothing wrong with a bit of over zealous virility provided it is occasional rather than constant. Physicality is not an ailment once it is applied within the parameters that apply in the pursuit of the endeavour. Contrary to common perception rules are constructed and applied in order that they may be adhered to - rather than circumvented or ignored. The adherence - by all - to 'the rules' creates a level playing field whereby the entity that triumphs ought to be the one that is a) in superior physical condition and more importantly b) are the exponents of greater levels of skill. If this is a constant throughout a competition then 'the best team wins['. Ok? Neutral
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Wed May 27, 2009 10:34 am

Jeez Jayo were did you get that definition from? Was it a blue book?
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Wed May 27, 2009 10:35 am

bocerty wrote:Jeez Jayo were did you get that definition from? Was it a blue book?

All my own work Boc! And a phone call to the man I quote from Leitrim ... Wink
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Wed May 27, 2009 10:55 am

ah yes the man from Leitrim - enough said!!!!!!!
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 27, 2009 11:10 am

Jayo Cluxton wrote:Hopefully not! Nothing wrong with a bit of over zealous virility provided it is occasional rather than constant. Physicality is not an ailment once it is applied within the parameters that apply in the pursuit of the endeavour. Contrary to common perception rules are constructed and applied in order that they may be adhered to - rather than circumvented or ignored. The adherence - by all - to 'the rules' creates a level playing field whereby the entity that triumphs ought to be the one that is a) in superior physical condition and more importantly b) are the exponents of greater levels of skill. If this is a constant throughout a competition then 'the best team wins['. Ok? Neutral

i agree, well with the bits i understood. Basically what you're saying is Meath kicked lumps out of opponents to win the 1996 all ireland. Dublin cheated in 95 by not adhering to the rules, ie Charlie sent off and wouldnt even leave the field. Lads, lads us "nordies" have just worked out how you all operate, we decided to fight fire with fire only we have worked out how to do it better. Think thats really gets to our southern friends that they can no longer bully us to win their all-irelands.

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Wed May 27, 2009 11:13 am

samin - what the Armagh team likely to be?
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Wed May 27, 2009 11:18 am

samin10 wrote:
Jayo Cluxton wrote:Hopefully not! Nothing wrong with a bit of over zealous virility provided it is occasional rather than constant. Physicality is not an ailment once it is applied within the parameters that apply in the pursuit of the endeavour. Contrary to common perception rules are constructed and applied in order that they may be adhered to - rather than circumvented or ignored. The adherence - by all - to 'the rules' creates a level playing field whereby the entity that triumphs ought to be the one that is a) in superior physical condition and more importantly b) are the exponents of greater levels of skill. If this is a constant throughout a competition then 'the best team wins['. Ok? Neutral

i agree, well with the bits i understood. Basically what you're saying is Meath kicked lumps out of opponents to win the 1996 all ireland. Dublin cheated in 95 by not adhering to the rules, ie Charlie sent off and wouldnt even leave the field. Lads, lads us "nordies" have just worked out how you all operate, we decided to fight fire with fire only we have worked out how to do it better. Think thats really gets to our southern friends that they can no longer bully us to win their all-irelands.

Dammit - caught out! Yes Samin we cheated you out of the 1977 Final - all 5 goals were offside ........
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 27, 2009 11:27 am

5 Square balls

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 27, 2009 11:28 am

1.Hearty
2.mallon
3.donaghy
4.p.kernan
5.A.Kernan
6.C Mckeever
7.F Moriarity
8.mckenna
9.K Toner
10.Martin o rourke
11.B Mallon
12.P Duffy
13.mcdonnell
14.Clarke
15.T Kernan

is what i have been hearing

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Wed May 27, 2009 11:30 am

samin10 wrote:5 Square balls

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  old98! Wed May 27, 2009 11:36 am

samin10 wrote:1.Hearty
2.mallon
3.donaghy
4.p.kernan
5.A.Kernan
6.C Mckeever
7.F Moriarity
8.mckenna
9.K Toner
10.Martin o rourke
11.B Mallon
12.P Duffy
13.mcdonnell
14.Clarke
15.T Kernan

is martin o rourke not injured heard he had been struggling the past week
old98!
old98!
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

wexford
Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Wed May 27, 2009 11:37 am

I see Armagh manager Peter McDonnell is on record as praising the team's medics - before a ball is even kicked!!! Worrying! Shocked
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 27, 2009 11:44 am

Jayo Cluxton wrote:I see Armagh manager Peter McDonnell is on record as praising the team's medics - before a ball is even kicked!!! Worrying! Shocked

ha ha, sure there wont even be a ball kicked on Sunday, just Ricey, Mulligan etc. Hope nobody needs an ambulance within a 50 mile radius of Clones as they're all on standbye at the game. How long do you think Mr Whelan will stay on the field for the Meath match?

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Wed May 27, 2009 11:47 am

samin10 wrote:
Jayo Cluxton wrote:I see Armagh manager Peter McDonnell is on record as praising the team's medics - before a ball is even kicked!!! Worrying! Shocked

ha ha, sure there wont even be a ball kicked on Sunday, just Ricey, Mulligan etc. Hope nobody needs an ambulance within a 50 mile radius of Clones as they're all on standbye at the game. How long do you think Mr Whelan will stay on the field for the Meath match?

Until we decide to bring on any of our other 6 excellent Midfielders I reckon Sam!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Wed May 27, 2009 11:57 am

samin10 wrote:

In Tyrone v Armagh games a tackle is not classed as late if it happens on the same day and blood subs are only allowed after the 3rd pint has been lost Very Happy
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  GAA-Fan Wed May 27, 2009 12:28 pm

samin10 wrote:1.Hearty
2.mallon
3.donaghy
4.p.kernan
5.A.Kernan
6.C Mckeever
7.F Moriarity
8.mckenna
9.K Toner
10.Martin o rourke
11.B Mallon
12.P Duffy
13.mcdonnell
14.Clarke
15.T Kernan

Im suprised at the strength of our team, I would say that that is a team that really can put it up to Tyrone and it is good to see that lanky fecker McKenna in midfield. That should cause some problems in midfield for Tyrone.
GAA-Fan
GAA-Fan
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

All 32
Number of posts : 3377

http://www.globalgaa.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Wed May 27, 2009 12:44 pm

Ha ha, sure it'd be worse if he was praising Tyrones!!! Smile

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 27, 2009 12:48 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:
samin10 wrote:

Until we decide to bring on any of our other 6 excellent Midfielders I reckon Sam!

5 minutes then untill you realise he is done.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 27, 2009 12:56 pm

This seems to be an exclusive Ulster thread.

My input, as usual won't be welcomed, but I'd just like to say that as of last Sunday, I do not watch games from this province anymore.

Really is dreadful stuff altogether. I'd love to be able to give my opinion on the Ulster Netball Championships but I can't.

Sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next