GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 Up 3 Down - The weeks winners & losers

+4
Boxtyeater
Thomas Clarke
Grenvile
bald eagle
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

3 Up 3 Down - The weeks winners & losers - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 Up 3 Down - The weeks winners & losers

Post  bald eagle Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:34 pm

I'd say Cathal McCarron would feature in all 3 of this weeks '3 down' (no pun intended) after recent revelations! I personally feel for the lad and hope this current storm doesn't prove too much for him!

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire
Number of posts : 2746

Back to top Go down

3 Up 3 Down - The weeks winners & losers - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 Up 3 Down - The weeks winners & losers

Post  bocerty Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:28 pm

bald eagle wrote:I'd say Cathal McCarron would feature in all 3 of this weeks '3 down' (no pun intended) after recent revelations! I personally feel for the lad and hope this current storm doesn't prove too much for him!

Just heard an unconfirmed story which if true would suggest it has all been too much for him. Hope it's not true
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:41 pm

We'll we can only hope bocerty! The twitter storm has been in overdrive all day and it shows that there are a lot of uneducated gobshites on that platform!

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire
Number of posts : 2746

Back to top Go down

Post  Grenvile Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:45 pm

Can either of you enlighten me lads? PM if preferred...

Grenvile
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Laois
Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:43 pm

bald eagle wrote:We'll we can only hope bocerty! The twitter storm has been in overdrive all day and it shows that there are a lot of uneducated gobshites on that platform!

Don't use it at all BE but I can imagine the crap that's being written alright
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Clarke Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:29 pm

bald eagle wrote:We'll we can only hope bocerty! The twitter storm has been in overdrive all day and it shows that there are a lot of uneducated gobshites on that platform!

While there are some great and interesting people to follow on Twitter, there are also millions of morons that would make you lose all hope in humanity.
Thomas Clarke
Thomas Clarke
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Tyrone
Number of posts : 4152

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2