GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are Tyrone set for 2 In A Row???

+2
Royal_Girl2k9
mullins
6 posters

Go down

Are Tyrone set for 2 In A Row??? Empty Are Tyrone set for 2 In A Row???

Post  mullins Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:08 pm

Well the word coming out of the Dublin camp is that the team are flying in training,The 4 week break is not a problem

And they can't wait to slay the Redhands again..

"I would love it if we could beat them again and again.. cheers
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2954

Back to top Go down

Are Tyrone set for 2 In A Row??? Empty Re: Are Tyrone set for 2 In A Row???

Post  Royal_Girl2k9 Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:12 pm

Cocky cocky cocky Smile
Royal_Girl2k9
Royal_Girl2k9
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Meath
Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:16 pm

Royal_Girl2k9 wrote:Cocky cocky cocky Smile

Just gave you 5 Very Happy
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  Grenvile Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:17 pm

Really though why would beating Tyrone be a big deal for the Dubs any more? They beat them last year and since that Dublin have improved and Tyrone have gone back, Tyrone are a beaten docket, a Division 2 side.
The Dubs will already be working on a way to unlock the Donegal defence which will be tough but they will still do it... then the real test will come in the final..

It's Dublin's to lose.

Grenvile
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Laois
Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:19 pm

Jonsmith wrote:Really though why would beating Tyrone be a big deal for the Dubs any more? They beat them last year and since that Dublin have improved and Tyrone have gone back, Tyrone are a beaten docket, a Division 2 side.
The Dubs will already be working on a way to unlock the Donegal defence which will be tough but they will still do it... then the real test will come in the final..

It's Dublin's to lose.

Your not fooling me i know what camp your in.. Very Happy
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  Grenvile Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:27 pm

There will be no excuses for Tyrone this time either. Tyrone won't kick 17 wides or stop when through on goal for whistles from the hill and the Dubs will still win by 4/5. There's a kick left in Tyrone for sure but not enough to dislodge the Dubs.. Tyrone at halftime Dubs at full time is a decent bet.

I'm delighted that things have worked out this way. A Kerry v Dublin Final will be a cracking game.

Dublin's to lose.

Grenvile
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Laois
Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal_Girl2k9 Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:30 pm

Jonsmith wrote:Really though why would beating Tyrone be a big deal for the Dubs any more? They beat them last year and since that Dublin have improved and Tyrone have gone back, Tyrone are a beaten docket, a Division 2 side.

It's Dublin's to lose.

Thanks Mullins Very Happy

I think you're underestimating Tyrone JS. Like they have a fairly good panel and Sean Cavanagh seems to be in great form, and they still have leaders like Dooher knocking around as well. Dublin are the best this year as they have been since the start of the century in my opinion, yet they only struggled over the line against Wexford and were it not for a very late BB free Kildare would have drawn with them, and dare I say it beaten them as that's the way the momentum was going.

They will be going into the match favourites I'd say but I'm not sure how that'll suit them. Tyrone won't fear them and as people say a team is more dangerous on it's way down than it is on the way up.

Up Tyrone Smile
Royal_Girl2k9
Royal_Girl2k9
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Meath

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:36 pm

Royal_Girl2k9 wrote:

It's Dublin's to lose.

I think you're underestimating Tyrone JS. Like they have a fairly good panel and Sean Cavanagh seems to be in great form, and they still have leaders like Dooher knocking around as well. Dublin are the best this year as they have been since the start of the century in my opinion, yet they only struggled over the line against Wexford and were it not for a very late BB free Kildare would have drawn with them, and dare I say it beaten them as that's the way the momentum was going.

They will be going into the match favourites I'd say but I'm not sure how that'll suit them. Tyrone won't fear them and as people say a team is more dangerous on it's way down than it is on the way up.

Up Tyrone Smile

Sad
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:47 pm

Jonsmith wrote:There will be no excuses for Tyrone this time either. Tyrone won't kick 17 wides or stop when through on goal for whistles from the hill and the Dubs will still win by 4/5. There's a kick left in Tyrone for sure but not enough to dislodge the Dubs.. Tyrone at halftime Dubs at full time is a decent bet.

I'm delighted that things have worked out this way. A Kerry v Dublin Final will be a cracking game.

Dublin's to lose.

What ever you say Jon Suspect
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal_Girl2k9 Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:00 pm

mullins wrote:
Royal_Girl2k9 wrote:

It's Dublin's to lose.

Up Tyrone Smile

Sad

Smile
Royal_Girl2k9
Royal_Girl2k9
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Meath

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:51 pm

mullins wrote:Well the word coming out of the Dublin camp is that the team are flying in training,The 4 week break is not a problem

And they can't wait to slay the Redhands again..

"I would love it if we could beat them again and again.. cheers

if they cant beat Tyrone Gilroy sound resign without any hesitation and they should put all their energies into winning Liam, the path is clear for them now to win it and they wont have a better chance for a long while.
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:22 am

Kerry remain the team to beat but today reminds us how fickle (maybe not the right word - possibly unpredictable!) the C'ship can be. Anyone can beat anyone from now on .. but my money is on the Kingdom ...
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:25 am

Jayo Cluxton wrote:Kerry remain the team to beat but today reminds us how fickle (maybe not the right word - possibly unpredictable!) the C'ship can be. Anyone can beat anyone from now on .. but my money is on the Kingdom ...

Kerry would certainly be favourites at this stage but i fancy the Dubs to win it.
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:45 am

bocerty wrote:Kerry would certainly be favourites at this stage but i fancy the Dubs to win it.

Can't see where this confidence is us is stemming from at all .... scratch

2008 and 2009 still very raw wounds for Dubs ....
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal_Girl2k9 Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:46 am

Jayo Cluxton wrote:
bocerty wrote:Kerry would certainly be favourites at this stage but i fancy the Dubs to win it.

34 seconds wasn't it? Smile
Royal_Girl2k9
Royal_Girl2k9
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Meath

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:53 am

Royal_Girl2k9 wrote:
Jayo Cluxton wrote:

Think so ... Would love to hammer Kerry in the C'ship - even by the biggest margin ever!!!! Cos it would surely mean an All Ireland title ... well maybe not ..

God that would hurt ... a lot ....
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal_Girl2k9 Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:57 am

Jayo Cluxton wrote:
Royal_Girl2k9 wrote:
Jayo Cluxton wrote:

Think so ... Would love to hammer Kerry in the C'ship - even by the biggest margin ever!!!! Cos it would surely mean an All Ireland title ... well maybe not ..

God that would hurt ... a lot ....

Well ye haven't the best record against Mayo do ya? Ciaran Mc might even be recalled Smile
Royal_Girl2k9
Royal_Girl2k9
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Meath

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:59 am

IF IF IF IF IF IF ... we happen to get to the Final ... we will NOT be playing Mayo ... trust me
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal_Girl2k9 Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:03 am

Jayo Cluxton wrote:IF IF IF IF IF IF ... we happen to get to the Final ... we will NOT be playing Mayo ... trust me

And earlier today we were all set for a Cork v. Kerry semi
Royal_Girl2k9
Royal_Girl2k9
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Meath

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:10 am

Royal_Girl2k9 wrote:And earlier today we were all set for a Cork v. Kerry semi

Very true ....
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal2TheRoyal Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:52 am

If this game is even half as entertaining as Donegal and Kildare, I'll be happy.

Loyal2TheRoyal
Loyal2TheRoyal
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Meath
Number of posts : 3089

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:46 pm

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:If this game is even half as entertaining as Donegal and Kildare, I'll be happy.

You are easily pleased ....
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal_Girl2k9 Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:53 pm

I've come to the conclusion that it may actually be good for Meath for Dublin to win an All Ireland as history shows a Dublin victory has lead to Meath All Irelands eg. Dublin won in '95, and Meath won in '96 and '99 and Dublin won in '83 and Meath won in '87 and '88.

So come on D.... no. I just can't say that...
Royal_Girl2k9
Royal_Girl2k9
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Meath

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down