GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is RMD asleep at the wheel?

+13
GAA-Fan
Loyal2TheRoyal
mullins
bocerty
Real Kerry Fan
6inarow
Boxtyeater
RMDrive
bald eagle
Jayo Cluxton
OMAR
JimWexford
mossbags
17 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Is it time the good people of GT had themselves a new fuhrer?

Is RMD asleep at the wheel? - Page 2 Tag1023%Is RMD asleep at the wheel? - Page 2 Tag10 23% 
[ 3 ]
Is RMD asleep at the wheel? - Page 2 Tag1077%Is RMD asleep at the wheel? - Page 2 Tag10 77% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 13

Is RMD asleep at the wheel? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is RMD asleep at the wheel?

Post  Boxtyeater Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:14 pm

Given his onerous duties as moderator, combined with a possible day job, I'm just worried that as a Donegal man, RMD hasn't bothered his arxe to give us some
feedback on the political machinations in said Donegal.....

His input into this forum of late can be quantified as:
Chasing off that excellent poster Joseff.
Revoking Mossbag's Moderator duties.
Supplying "winkie" responses to important issues.

Need more be said?????
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:23 pm

he is having a holiday. Away to gaaboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:20 pm

samin10 wrote:he is having a holiday. Away to gaaboard.com

You're pulling my leg here....Surely a moderator here can hardly afford the time to have a holiday...Bad form if true... Mad
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:39 pm

Cracker sig RMD..Is RMD asleep at the wheel? - Page 2 Food-s15
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  OMAR Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:08 pm

RMD spotted back in Letterkenny - Bonfires at the Roundabout near the Clanree - Big night ahead in the Ballyraine
- The Conquering hero the Good DOC MCD returns home like a victorious general.

As regards Pearse Doherty/Pat the Cope/Mary fowl mouth etc - well its as relevant to a Eunans man as JAckie Healy Rae
OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan
Number of posts : 3126

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:25 pm

OMAR wrote:RMD spotted back in Letterkenny - Bonfires at the Roundabout near the Clanree - Big night ahead in the Ballyraine
- The Conquering hero the Good DOC MCD returns home like a victorious general.As regards Pearse Doherty/Pat the Cope/Mary fowl mouth etc - well its as relevant to a Eunans man as JAckie Healy Rae

See Gimp thread for this one...Aren't ye' cousins or something like that. Question The donkey breeder says that anyway...
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:27 pm

Not fair to have a go at someone when you don't fully know the circumstances. Its just not funny. Don't mind them RM and best of luck with that.
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Is RMD asleep at the wheel? - Page 2 Empty Tonight with Vincent Browne....

Post  Boxtyeater Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:26 am

The 4 lightweights (Frank McBrearty Jnr. being the exception) contesting this by-election were on with Vinnie tonight...

Looking at the racing thread I'd give O'Domhnaill (FF) about a 40...O'Neill (FG) possible 27....McBrearty (Lab) a solid 6 and was disappointed with Doherty (SF) whom I'd give a 13 too...He was bereft of any policy ideas but at least he was polite and charming...
McBrearty, togging out for the maiden voyage in this game, will prove a massive setback to the Labour party....Unlikely to garner over 2k 1st. preferences...

Shoot-out between FF and SF....
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  OMAR Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:22 pm

Boxtyeater wrote:The 4 lightweights (Frank McBrearty Jnr. being the exception) contesting this by-election were on with Vinnie tonight...

Looking at the racing thread I'd give O'Domhnaill (FF) about a 40...O'Neill (FG) possible 27....McBrearty (Lab) a solid 6 and was disappointed with Doherty (SF) whom I'd give a 13 too...He was bereft of any policy ideas but at least he was polite and charming...
McBrearty, togging out for the maiden voyage in this game, will prove a massive setback to the Labour party....Unlikely to garner over 2k 1st. preferences...

Without in any way defending the financial Hari Kari that the current lot have presided over - McB Jnr seemed to be a tad confused on the difference betwen a bond yield of 8% and one that costs €8- Its a bit like saying that
an 8% move in the sterling to Euro exchange rate means that we will end up having to pay €8 for a £1.

OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:50 pm

I see an independent called Roger McDermott (RMD) of the self styled Radical Moderators Donegal (RMD) party is considering putting himself forward. His slogan is 'real men don’t really incite verbal enmity.'

Jaysus - its hardly .......... Shocked
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  OMAR Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:10 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:I see an independent called Roger McDermott (RMD) of the self styled Radical Moderators Donegal (RMD) party is considering putting himself forward. His slogan is 'real men don’t really incite verbal enmity.'

Jaysus - its hardly .......... Shocked

Ronald Mcdonald would have a better chance
OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:16 pm

OMAR wrote:Ronald Mcdonald would have a better chance

Think there's already a Big Mc running there O ....
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:25 pm

When FF win this seat back the whole country will be amazed, annoyed and disgusted. Most people feel it's guaranteed that FF will not win whereas I feel it will be very close. The people of Donegal SE are not voting on the performance of the government or on national issues. They (like all other voters) are voting for they people who will do the most for them locally.
Frank McBrearty Jnr is a gobshite like his father. God help us if that spanner gets elected.*

* The views, opinions, positions or strategies expressed by the posters (including moderators) on this site are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, positions or strategies of GAATipster or any person involved in the site. GAATipster make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

Last edited by RMDrive on Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal
Number of posts : 3117

Back to top Go down

Post  Real Kerry Fan Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:42 pm

[Frank McBrearty Jnr is a gobshite like his father. God help us if that spanner gets elected.[/quote]

Strang statement about two men who were framed by the state and its police and had to fight a tough battle for their rights. Shocked

Real Kerry Fan
Real Kerry Fan
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Kerry
Number of posts : 1396

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:21 pm

Real Kerry Fan wrote:[Frank McBrearty Jnr is a gobshite like his father. God help us if that spanner gets elected.

Strang statement about two men who were framed by the state and its police and had to fight a tough battle for their rights. Shocked

[/quote]

Indeed.
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:06 pm

RMDrive wrote:When FF win this seat back the whole country will be amazed, annoyed and disgusted. Most people feel it's guaranteed that FF will not win whereas I feel it will be very close. The people of Donegal SE are not voting on the performance of the government or on national issues. They (like all other voters) are voting for they people who will do the most for them locally. Frank McBrearty Jnr is a gobshite like his father. God help us if that spanner gets elected.*

Fair point RMD. Last time out FF gained over 50% of the vote here between Mary and the Cope, but this figure will be hard replicated this time around.
Would expect O'Domhnaill to top the poll, but from the 1st. count on it will be difficult, as transfers will, I'd imagine, be thin on the ground. People there will probably vote on traditional lines but 2nd.preferences to FF are hard to see...
On the McB issue, is he not from around Raphoe, which I'd have imagined is in the other half of the constituency Question
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:17 pm

Boxtyeater wrote:
RMDrive wrote:When FF win this seat back the whole country will be amazed, annoyed and disgusted. Most people feel it's guaranteed that FF will not win whereas I feel it will be very close. The people of Donegal SE are not voting on the performance of the government or on national issues. They (like all other voters) are voting for they people who will do the most for them locally. Frank McBrearty Jnr is a gobshite like his father. God help us if that spanner gets elected.*

Fair point RMD. Last time out FF gained over 50% of the vote here between Mary and the Cope, but this figure will be hard replicated this time around.
Would expect O'Domhnaill to top the poll, but from the 1st. count on it will be difficult, as transfers will, I'd imagine, be thin on the ground. People there will probably vote on traditional lines but 2nd.preferences to FF are hard to see...
On the McB issue, is he not from around Raphoe, which I'd have imagined is in the other half of the constituency Question

Yeah the transfers will be key all right but I wouldn't be so sure of the SF vote. The shinners have done very little for Donegal over the years.
McB is from DNE all right.
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:20 pm

RMDrive wrote:Yeah the transfers will be key all right but I wouldn't be so sure of the SF vote. The shinners have done very little for Donegal over the years.

Fruit of the Loom must have made some strong parachutes in their time......
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:21 pm

Boxtyeater wrote:
RMDrive wrote:Yeah the transfers will be key all right but I wouldn't be so sure of the SF vote. The shinners have done very little for Donegal over the years.

Fruit of the Loom must have made some strong parachutes in their time......

lol!
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal

Back to top Go down

Post  Real Kerry Fan Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:22 pm

Obviously as I was asking a question RMD all you could do is distort my post.
Real Kerry Fan
Real Kerry Fan
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Kerry
Number of posts : 1396

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:15 am

Boxtyeater wrote:Given his onerous duties as moderator, combined with a possible day job, I'm just worried that as a Donegal man, RMD hasn't bothered his arxe to give us some
feedback on the political machinations in said Donegal.....

His input into this forum of late can be quantified as:
Chasing off that excellent poster Joseff.Revoking Mossbag's Moderator duties.
Supplying "winkie" responses to important issues.
Need more be said?????

Aw here, FFS, who's in charge here...
The Forum is stagnating around our ears and this happens...
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  OMAR Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:58 am

Boxtyeater wrote:The 4 lightweights (Frank McBrearty Jnr. being the exception) contesting this by-election were on with Vinnie tonight...

Renewal of this Maiden (Come to think of it you cant have a renewal of a maiden unless the winner ... anyway)
Doherty seems to have had a bit of coaching and has upgraded from the suit he bought in guineys- The shinners are never shy at paying for the top image consultants.
anyhow

O Donnell 35 Not a bad lad but lets face it he is FF so even if he articulated like MArtin Luther King or Laobhras o MurachĂș he has to toe the party line which isn't easy at the moment - he is playing the at least I'll be in government card which is fine but thats only for 6 months.

Doherty 45 Think he did well last night - They have had a crash course in basic maths He had his four or five lines ready - you get the feeling that the policy well is shallow below that but hey at least he was well versed on his four line plan - (same cannot be said of INDA on the Wireless last week) - He is a bit more clean cut than some of his fanbase - Also as always the Shinners had an entourage in the audience that were able to clap loudly when the applaud board was raised

O NEill 15 Well short of the mark in what should be cakewalk - FG are shaping up to expect to lose this.
Thick rimmed glasses - always suggest that he is trying to hide behind something - Clearly went on a media course
to suggest that he accentuate each point using his right hand (a la Pat Kenny) however it looked like he ws doing punch and Judy but forgot the puppet and the points.

Big Frank 10 All the bluster of a man trying to get on the town Council - fails to spot that this is the Majors

Indos 20 Reasonable enough , Frank and honest - will get a bit of local vote in their resepctive areas but won't have the firepower for a constituency wide challenge - The Dunfanaghy woman spoke well however Pat showed his chauvinistic side in leaving her complete her full point before cross examination his "badgering" of the male candidates was not replicated

As Boxty said its FF v SF - almost too close to call - I just expect that the contrarion nature of the folks from DSW will pervail and they will vote FF so that they have something to give out about - O Donnell by a nose

OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:18 am

The fact that this thread is now a discussion on the Donegal by-election proves that the title is indeed correct. Elsewhere the man raps the keyboard knuckles of others for talking Italian football on the Premiership thread!!! affraid

Consistent in its inconsistency ...... Laughing
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:24 am

Jayo Cluxton wrote:The fact that this thread is now a discussion on the Donegal by-election proves that the title is indeed correct. Elsewhere the man raps the keyboard knuckles of others for talking Italian football on the Premiership thread!!! affraid

Consistent in its inconsistency ...... Laughing

This rebuke is well deserved. I'll tidy up the matter later today. Embarassed
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:26 am

RMDrive wrote:This rebuke is well deserved. I'll tidy up the matter later today. Embarassed

Wink Razz
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next