GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has Liam deleted his account again?

+2
black&white
Loyal2TheRoyal
6 posters

Go down

Has Liam deleted his account again? Empty Has Liam deleted his account again?

Post  Loyal2TheRoyal Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:07 pm

Third time in eight months.

Gone beyond a joke.
Loyal2TheRoyal
Loyal2TheRoyal
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Meath
Number of posts : 3089

Back to top Go down

Has Liam deleted his account again? Empty Re: Has Liam deleted his account again?

Post  black&white Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:18 pm

OK, who did or said what this time?
black&white
black&white
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Sligo
Number of posts : 1081

Back to top Go down

Has Liam deleted his account again? Empty Re: Has Liam deleted his account again?

Post  mullins Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:34 pm

Southsiders funny Breed Has Liam deleted his account again? 652864
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2954

Back to top Go down

Has Liam deleted his account again? Empty Has Liam deleted his account again?

Post  whiterbananas Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:42 pm

ah dont tell me Liamwalkinstown was on here as well?! Am i the only one who didnt know about this place?
whiterbananas
whiterbananas
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

mayo
Number of posts : 327

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal2TheRoyal Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:47 pm

whiterbananas wrote:ah dont tell me Liamwalkinstown was on here as well?! Am i the only one who didnt know about this place?

Well WB, this website started on January 31st, 2009 and its only members back then were the entrants to Jayo's tipping competition the year previous, hence the silly name. As time has gone on, more people have joined. But very few posters have been here from the start, me, RMD, Jayo, Liam, Clash, Niamh, Shinners, Bocerty the most obvious ones. Its a hard website to find but for some peculiar reason there's been an incredibly high number of former HS posters signing up in the last six weeks. I wouldn't be too hard on oneself for not finding it.
Loyal2TheRoyal
Loyal2TheRoyal
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Meath

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:49 pm

More retirements than frank Sinatra, Barbara Streisand, Brett Favre etc etc.

any link between his rapid exit and WB's arrival ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal2TheRoyal Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:53 pm

Ruanua wrote:More retirements than frank Sinatra, Barbara Streisand, Brett Favre etc etc.

any link between his rapid exit and WB's arrival ?

I doubt it Rua. Liam and WB always had a flirtious kind of relationship.
Loyal2TheRoyal
Loyal2TheRoyal
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Meath

Back to top Go down

Post  SamiPremier08 Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:08 pm

Loyal2TheRoyal wrote:
whiterbananas wrote:ah dont tell me Liamwalkinstown was on here as well?! Am i the only one who didnt know about this place?

Well WB, this website started on January 31st, 2009 and its only members back then were the entrants to Jayo's tipping competition the year previous, hence the silly name. As time has gone on, more people have joined. But very few posters have been here from the start, me, RMD, Jayo, Liam, Clash, Niamh, Shinners, Bocerty the most obvious ones. Its a hard website to find but for some peculiar reason there's been an incredibly high number of former HS posters signing up in the last six weeks. I wouldn't be too hard on oneself for not finding it.

I've been here pretty much since the start. Maybe not doing anything worthwhile but still here thank you! Razz
SamiPremier08
SamiPremier08
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Tipperary
Number of posts : 2682

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:39 pm

Well hopefully he'll come back again. I was fond of auld Liamo.

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:09 pm

Hopefully LW will be back at some stage in one guise or another. Has Liam deleted his account again? Icon_biggrin
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal
Number of posts : 3117

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down