GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celtic Tiger kidnapping and the GAA a new top 10 list

+2
clash-of-da-ash
JimWexford
6 posters

Go down

Celtic Tiger kidnapping and the GAA a new top 10 list Empty Celtic Tiger kidnapping and the GAA a new top 10 list

Post  JimWexford Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:08 pm

Heard it was Adrain Roran.
Wondering what is the most famous or infamous things done by GAA stars, dog baiting to cuban embargos. Lets get a top 10 of items GAA heads (well known ones) were invovled in. Then we can do the separate Eddie Winsdor list.
JimWexford
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford
Number of posts : 2013

Back to top Go down

Celtic Tiger kidnapping and the GAA a new top 10 list Empty Re: Celtic Tiger kidnapping and the GAA a new top 10 list

Post  clash-of-da-ash Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:43 pm

Pearse Pigott and the "free-range" eggs.
clash-of-da-ash
clash-of-da-ash
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

East Galway
Number of posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Celtic Tiger kidnapping and the GAA a new top 10 list Empty Re: Celtic Tiger kidnapping and the GAA a new top 10 list

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:31 pm

Mr Connor's Offaly property deals ....
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:19 pm

Definately the Dog Fighting Scandal with a certain Tyrone Inter county footballer from a few years back. Completely disgusting if you ask me, i just can't abide dog fighting or anyone who is cruel to them, this has various forms that just sickens me!!

Now cats on the other hand.......

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire
Number of posts : 2746

Back to top Go down

Post  JimWexford Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:57 pm

And I take it you are not talking about Kilkenny either!!!
JimWexford
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:06 pm

JimWexford wrote:And I take it you are not talking about Kilkenny either!!!

i dont think he is Jim somehow........................ Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  KerryKatriona Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:08 pm

I can't see how what happened to Adrian Ronan can be compared to the other things posted here. He went through a terrible ordeal with his family. What has it got to do with the other things here?
KerryKatriona
KerryKatriona
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Kerry
Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:19 pm

What has any of it got to do with things posted on here? Boc asked a question, we answered it, end of.

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire
Number of posts : 2746

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:50 pm

bald eagle wrote:What has any of it got to do with things posted on here? Boc asked a question, we answered it, end of.

Wooo hooooo BE - keep your hair on!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  JimWexford Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:22 pm

BE we are all broke and looking for a quick way to make a few pound!!!!!!!!!!!!
JimWexford
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down