GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheltenham 2012

+8
bocerty
Thomas Clarke
Parouisa
hurlingguru
The Puke
Loyal2TheRoyal
bald eagle
mossbags
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Cheltenham 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Cheltenham 2012

Post  Parouisa Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:51 pm

Ah now B - at 2 you can't be too careful! They can't tell you what the problem is. A bit like KS I s'pose .....
Parouisa
Parouisa
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2438

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:43 am

Parouisa wrote:Ah now B - at 2 you can't be too careful! They can't tell you what the problem is. A bit like KS I s'pose .....

Fortitously, her parents can afford VHI/Medicare..Boxty, sadly although putting 60 odd years to the wain, cannot afford such expenditure, preferring to take his chances with quacks/witch-doctors and voodoo merchants...

Such an entrepreneurial figure as myself doesn't qualify for a medical card.. Shocked

But again, Boxty is encouraged by the Bossman's Principles of Three: Porridge, Porter and Powers....

All have righteous effects..
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:12 pm

Ruby is not the jockey he was. Whether it's due to all the injuries or whether his head has finally got too big for his boots his radar has been notably off of late and he was outridden by 'lesser' jocks way too often last week. He no longer go's down as an automatic 'positive' when considering a proper bet.
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3