GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colin Duffy

+8
bocerty
Parouisa
OMAR
hipster 2
The Puke
Grenvile
Loyal2TheRoyal
North Side Gael
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Colin Duffy Empty Colin Duffy

Post  North Side Gael Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:21 pm

Just a short note to say, good luck to colin duffy on regaining his freedom in the so called free world.

Good luck to Brian Shivers on his appeal and battling his innocence, an outrage a man this ill can be found guilty and merely a British scape goat is the best way to describe his verdict.

Shame on the British establishment and all those who support it in Ireland, yet again in 2012 after three years in gaol we find a man innocent, so much for the free world!
North Side Gael
North Side Gael
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Antrim
Number of posts : 1199

Back to top Go down

Colin Duffy Empty Re: Colin Duffy

Post  Loyal2TheRoyal Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:38 am

These lads are quite clearly thugs. Jail the only suitable home for them.

Loyal2TheRoyal
Loyal2TheRoyal
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Meath
Number of posts : 3089

Back to top Go down

Post  North Side Gael Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:15 pm

Yes loyal, "thugs", great to see nazi-ism is alive and well when it comes to how you treat innocent people over their beleifs!

Ill not take your comment with to much thought though as you probably put as much thought into it as you possibly could, but then again i thought it is loyal.
North Side Gael
North Side Gael
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Antrim

Back to top Go down

Post  Grenvile Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:17 pm

Innocent due to there not being enough evidence to convict a man clearly involved. Pity.

Grenvile
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Laois
Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

Post  North Side Gael Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:28 pm

Insufficient evidence i think the judge said, didnt say not enough, lets not mince words here after all with all you prim and propers on here i thought youd be glad to see an innocent man walk free after spending nearly three years in gaol.

I notice none of you ever talk of what the loyalists do, but then again back in the day sure yous told us just suck it up and get on with it dont retaliate etc. Great to see your open minded to see both sides of an argument, suppose likes of you two wiill be looking to host a thatcher commemoration in the south upon her death, already bought front row tickets for her film etc!

West britishness at its best!
North Side Gael
North Side Gael
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Antrim

Back to top Go down

Post  Grenvile Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:34 pm

North Side Gael wrote:Insufficient evidence i think the judge said, didnt say not enough, lets not mince words here after all with all you prim and propers on here i thought youd be glad to see an innocent man walk free after spending nearly three years in gaol.

I notice none of you ever talk of what the loyalists do, but then again back in the day sure yous told us just suck it up and get on with it dont retaliate etc. Great to see your open minded to see both sides of an argument, suppose likes of you two wiill be looking to host a thatcher commemoration in the south upon her death, already bought front row tickets for her film etc!

West britishness at its best!

Seeing 'insufficient' and 'not enough' mean the same thing I stand by what I said.

I'd equally condemn loyalist violence if it was brought up on here but it never really is.

"West Brit" is a great expression for those with some sort of complex about their Irishness. As Pat would have said-Rise up of your knees man.

Grenvile
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Laois

Back to top Go down

Post  The Puke Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:36 pm

Disappointing to see L2TR and Jonsmith making complete eejits of themselves here

Good to see him get off, disappointing to see these kind of stitch ups still occurring in the occupied 6
The Puke
The Puke
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Clare
Number of posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post  North Side Gael Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:51 pm

Ive no complexity about my irishness, the comment is an observation of the beleifs and actions of certain irishmen.

Im not on my knees the way you are, if your disappointed to see an innocent man walk free you are most certainly on your knees as no free thinking man would want to see an innocent man jailed.

North Side Gael
North Side Gael
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Antrim

Back to top Go down

Post  hipster 2 Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:52 pm

Jonsmith wrote:Innocent due to there not being enough evidence to convict a man clearly involved. Pity.

oh my god
hipster 2
hipster 2
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

dublin
Number of posts : 467

Back to top Go down

Post  OMAR Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:07 pm

The Puke wrote:Disappointing to see L2TR and Jonsmith making complete eejits of themselves here

Good to see him get off, disappointing to see these kind of stitch ups still occurring in the occupied 6

Enlighten us
His DNA was found in the getaway vehicle and inside a Latex glove - Do you feel this was a stitch up ? - Do you think he was unlucky enough by some remarkable conicidence to have taken a lift in this vehicle or is this just some continuation of some sordid campaign to soil the good name of this noble citizen. This is the fifth murder he has been found innocent of. (not to mention the four attempted murders at mazarene) so nine charges of murder or attempted murder and he is innocent of all of them - Must be the worst stitch up in history.

OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan
Number of posts : 3126

Back to top Go down

Post  OMAR Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:14 pm

In fact this thread and the message of good luck to the person in question
and subsequent attempt to ridicule of posters trying to bring some element of moral compass to the scenario - is a new low for this forum.

This is a GAA forum not some sounding ground for rabid extremists -

OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan

Back to top Go down

Post  North Side Gael Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:26 pm

OMAR wrote:
The Puke wrote:Disappointing to see L2TR and Jonsmith making complete eejits of themselves here

Enlighten us
His DNA was found in the getaway vehicle and inside a Latex glove - Do you feel this was a stitch up ? - Do you think he was unlucky enough by some remarkable conicidence to have taken a lift in this vehicle or is this just some continuation of some sordid campaign to soil the good name of this noble citizen. This is the fifth murder he has been found innocent of. (not to mention the four attempted murders at mazarene) so nine charges of murder or attempted murder and he is innocent of all of them - Must be the worst stitch up in history.

He was innocent as were many the british found guilty, has it ever occurred to you that maybe the British are actually a dirty so called democratic government who involve themselves in dirty behind scene campaigns?

As for the whole this is a gaa forum not for extremists, its not for any news then? no current affairs can be discussed including a gent who has been found innocent yet again and dont forget republicans are highlighting how many times theyve tried to set him up, yet youve fallen for the old dna evidence.

Suppose your not allowed to mention on here that no british para has ever been tried for murder in the north after the bloody sunday massacre or ballymurphy massacre? Suppose your not allowed to mention that the British were involved in the planting of the dublin monaghan bombings and when the southern government enquired they were told to butt out? Suppose your not allowed to mention the number of unsolved loyalist murders of innocent catholics in northern ireland?

I know there is two sides, im entitle to paint mine, it is a free world surely congratulating and welcoming the freedom of an innocent citizen isnt extremist?
North Side Gael
North Side Gael
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Antrim

Back to top Go down

Post  Grenvile Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:36 pm

North Side Gael wrote:

He was innocent as were many the british found guilty, has it ever occurred to you that maybe the British are actually a dirty so called democratic government who involve themselves in dirty behind scene campaigns?

As for the whole this is a gaa forum not for extremists, its not for any news then? no current affairs can be discussed including a gent who has been found innocent yet again and dont forget republicans are highlighting how many times theyve tried to set him up, yet youve fallen for the old dna evidence.

Suppose your not allowed to mention on here that no british para has ever been tried for murder in the north after the bloody sunday massacre or ballymurphy massacre? Suppose your not allowed to mention that the British were involved in the planting of the dublin monaghan bombings and when the southern government enquired they were told to butt out? Suppose your not allowed to mention the number of unsolved loyalist murders of innocent catholics in northern ireland?

I know there is two sides, im entitle to paint mine, it is a free world surely congratulating and welcoming the freedom of an innocent citizen isnt extremist?

Let nobody say NSG doesn't bring anything to this forum. Comedy Gold lads. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Grenvile
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Laois

Back to top Go down

Post  OMAR Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:43 pm

Innocent and not enough to prove guilty are not the same thing.
If you see fit to Laud the event without consideration of the loss of the two lives and potential for four with it - I doubt we have a middle ground.

The historical events you describe I of course abhor and indeed the dubiousness of all parties in same but like 99.9% of people we need to move forward. If Mazarenne is something you can even 1% rationalise - again we are hardly likely to find a middle ground.b
As regards two sides and free speech - I'm sure Comnat 18 or the BNP have a view on a lot of topics but I don't want to find it on a GAA site just like I don;t want to find views like I see on this thread.
OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan

Back to top Go down

Post  hipster 2 Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:51 pm

Jonsmith wrote:
North Side Gael wrote:

Let nobody say NSG doesn't bring anything to this forum. Comedy Gold lads. Laughing Laughing Laughing

oh my god
hipster 2
hipster 2
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

dublin
Number of posts : 467

Back to top Go down

Post  Grenvile Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:26 pm

hipster 2 wrote:
Jonsmith wrote:
North Side Gael wrote:

oh my god

OMG Bbz lol <3

Grenvile
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Laois

Back to top Go down

Post  Parouisa Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:20 am

Time travel ... who'd have thought it.
Parouisa
Parouisa
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2438

Back to top Go down

Post  North Side Gael Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:37 pm

Apologies, has that type of DNA evidence ever been used outside the USA?

Youll find the answer is no and an entire day was spent debating its legitimacy! Yet yous fell for it.

If you think thats comical thats grand, im not the one trying to say an innocent man is guilty, even the judge didnt fall for the DNA evidence used against duffy, it proved nothing, yet yous find it funny that i would question any of you for falling for it? lol

Its quite funny talking to people whove deemed someone guilty based on what they probably read in the dailly star or irish star!

If you dont know what your talking about say nothing!

OMG - seriously?
North Side Gael
North Side Gael
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Antrim

Back to top Go down

Post  North Side Gael Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:45 pm

Apologies to the dailly star, after a bit of thinking, i concluded your CSI watchers right?

On another note LADS, did yous watch duffys press conference where he questioned the fact his DNA was even in the car? Yet another reason for yous eejits to actually think about what your reading and why things are said!
North Side Gael
North Side Gael
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Antrim

Back to top Go down

Post  The Puke Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:51 pm

OMAR wrote:

Enlighten us

Don't be sucked in by John Bull and the sh1t they peddle. It was a stitch up against Duffy and justice has been done.
The Puke
The Puke
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Clare
Number of posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:30 pm

North Side Gael wrote:Just a short note to say, good luck to colin duffy on regaining his freedom in the so called free world.

Good luck to Brian Shivers on his appeal and battling his innocence, an outrage a man this ill can be found guilty and merely a British scape goat is the best way to describe his verdict.

Shame on the British establishment and all those who support it in Ireland, yet again in 2012 after three years in gaol we find a man innocent, so much for the free world!

i dont really want to get involved in a slanging match here - in fact i would think little of removing this thread altogether - seems NSG likes to use this forum as a platform for talking more about politics than anything to do with the GAA.

But the above comment which i have highlighted is the daftest one i read in a long while. Just because he is sick means he should be found not guilty, forget about the guys who were shot dead and the civilians who were seriously injured all the sympathy should go to Brian Shivers because he is dying!!!!! He wasnt too sick the night of the shootings was he???????
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  North Side Gael Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:07 pm

bocerty wrote:
North Side Gael wrote:Just a short note to say, good luck to colin duffy on regaining his freedom in the so called free world.

i dont really want to get involved in a slanging match here - in fact i would think little of removing this thread altogether - seems NSG likes to use this forum as a platform for talking more about politics than anything to do with the GAA.

But the above comment which i have highlighted is the daftest one i read in a long while. Just because he is sick means he should be found not guilty, forget about the guys who were shot dead and the civilians who were seriously injured all the sympathy should go to Brian Shivers because he is dying!!!!! He wasnt too sick the night of the shootings was he???????

Daft boc is your nonsense talk that i dont talk gaa, im currently active within a few gaa discussions at the minute, plus there is several topics of a non gaa nature going on!

Your another lets look for something silly said than to make a fool of the poster, yet again as always, this man was too ill to face being imprisoned the way duffy was for the past three years, whats to say he wasnt ill the night of the shooting?

Yet again if you dont know what your talking about dont say anything!
North Side Gael
North Side Gael
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Antrim

Back to top Go down

Post  North Side Gael Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:11 pm

Oh yes boc i forgot im probably talking in the hurling thread, not gaa to you prob!
North Side Gael
North Side Gael
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Antrim

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:20 pm

North Side Gael wrote:Oh yes boc i forgot im probably talking in the hurling thread, not gaa to you prob!

i'd say i've played more hurling than you have have NSG - This is a GAA forum not a forum for talking about the rights and wrongs of the troubles in Northern Ireland. I respect your views on the politics of the North cant say i agree with too many of them but thats a different story.
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  OMAR Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:47 pm

bocerty wrote:
North Side Gael wrote:Oh yes boc i forgot im probably talking in the hurling thread, not gaa to you prob!

i'd say i've played more hurling than you have have NSG - This is a GAA forum not a forum for talking about the rights and wrongs of the troubles in Northern Ireland. I respect your views on the politics of the North cant say i agree with too many of them but thats a different story.

Boc - I'll do a full U-Turn here - might be as well to keep things stirred on Non gaa/Other sports matters - as other forums enforcing crackdowns may result in an increase in traffic.

I tried to get into the spirit of all things new and put up a post on Major League Lacrosse to no Avail.
Viva free speech .

OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down