GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A message for Martin Duffy........

5 posters

Go down

A message for Martin Duffy........ Empty A message for Martin Duffy........

Post  bocerty Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:24 pm

please f**k off to some other sport and stop spoiling Gaelic Football. You are easily one of the worst refs to officiate at a game of gaelic football and are Mr Inconsistent ............
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

A message for Martin Duffy........ Empty Re: A message for Martin Duffy........

Post  mullins Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:32 pm

bocerty wrote:please f**k off to some other sport and stop spoiling Gaelic Football. You are easily one of the worst refs to officiate at a game of gaelic football and are Mr Inconsistent ............

Why point out 1 your ulster counterpart done us no favours last night..
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2954

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:28 pm

mullins wrote:
bocerty wrote:please f**k off to some other sport and stop spoiling Gaelic Football. You are easily one of the worst refs to officiate at a game of gaelic football and are Mr Inconsistent ............

dont make me laugh Mullins - your own tactics were your downfall Suspect Suspect Suspect
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  joan_balantine Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:47 pm

agreed duffy is a horrible ref. a boy in here refs soccer and he always preaches about using the whistle sparingly, duffy constantly blasts the whistle all the time its blowin blowin blowin, my ears were soar after watchin that match yesterday. he really sickens my happiness. his brother is the same. in the kerry galway match he was blowin flat out. come on refs get a grip!

that said he didnt cost tyrone the game yesterday, the were terrible. galway were quicker to every ball and their marking was skin tight. fair play.

joan_balantine
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Tyrone
Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:29 pm

bocerty wrote:
mullins wrote:

dont make me laugh Mullins - your own tactics were your downfall Suspect Suspect Suspect

bocerty thats the way it goes with refs you win some you lose some-A referee fooked up the replay with tyrone in 05 we had to grin and bear it.. A message for Martin Duffy........ Affraid As for Dublin we were out of our depth saturday..But i tell you something bocerty if we meet cork again in a league final we will beat them.. A message for Martin Duffy........ Icon_cheers
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:32 pm

joan_balantine wrote:agreed duffy is a horrible ref. a boy in here refs soccer and he always preaches about using the whistle sparingly, duffy constantly blasts the whistle all the time its blowin blowin blowin, my ears were soar after watchin that match yesterday. he really sickens my happiness. his brother is the same. in the kerry galway match he was blowin flat out. come on refs get a grip!

that said he didnt cost tyrone the game yesterday, the were terrible. galway were quicker to every ball and their marking was skin tight. fair play.

joan i wasnt suggesting he cost Tyrone the game we made a good job of doing that ourselves and nor was i suggesting that all the 'wrong' decisions went against Tyrone - but he would give one team a free for crowding in the tackle and two minutes later when the roles were reversed he gave nothing.

An annoying runt of a man who obviously thinks he is bigger than the teams involved and seems to go by his own rules as opposed to a rule book.
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:36 pm

mullins wrote:
bocerty wrote:
mullins wrote:

bocerty thats the way it goes with refs you win some you lose some-A referee fooked up the replay with tyrone in 05 we had to grin and bear it.. A message for Martin Duffy........ Affraid As for Dublin we were out of our depth saturday..But i tell you something bocerty if we meet cork again in a league final we will beat them.. A message for Martin Duffy........ Icon_cheers

i presume you mean the penalty in 05 - at first glance, and i had a good view of it i called a penalty - with the benefit of hindsight it was a mighty tackle.

I wouldnt be so sure about beating Cork - i think the only team that can beat them is themselves to be honest - unless Gillers was indugling in some cute hoorism on Saturday night - which i did allude to last week prior to the game - if he did fair play to him and good luck to him - i would like to see the Dubs give them a good game.
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:46 pm

bocerty wrote:
mullins wrote:
bocerty wrote:
mullins wrote:

i presume you mean the penalty in 05 - at first glance, and i had a good view of it i called a penalty - with the benefit of hindsight it was a mighty tackle.

I wouldnt be so sure about beating Cork - i think the only team that can beat them is themselves to be honest - unless Gillers was indugling in some cute hoorism on Saturday night - which i did allude to last week prior to the game - if he did fair play to him and good luck to him - i would like to see the Dubs give them a good game.

yes bocerty the penalty-maybe managers should be allowed to challenge referees after the game in private...its tough losing a game after a few bad calls sometimes i see teams getting handy frees in for nothing..its these little things that decide a tight game.....

As for cork at the moment there a step above everyone- but its a long year to maintain them levels..
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:57 pm

mullins wrote:As for cork at the moment there a step above everyone- but its a long year to maintain them levels..

Yep m - there is no doubt that Cork will be smarting after last year. I reckon they genuinely believed they had the beating of Kerry outside of Munster and will feel they let themselves down in the Final. They are a very fit, athletic bunch but if they put too much in too early in a bid to put things right it could be their undoing.
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:10 pm

I know what Bo is saying here and I'd be in broad agreement, some of the decisions were utterly baffling and inconsistent for both sides. Thing is I was at our games against Monaghan and Kerry and remember thinking the exact same thing walking away from them as well and talking to lads from them counties they felt the same way so I dunno if Duffy should be singled out. The wobbly decision making from refs probably stems from whatever new directives were in vogue in Croke Park that week and its there where the publics ire should be directed.
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:14 pm

mossbags wrote:I know what Bo is saying here and I'd be in broad agreement, some of the decisions were utterly baffling and inconsistent for both sides. Thing is I was at our games against Monaghan and Kerry and remember thinking the exact same thing walking away from them as well and talking to lads from them counties they felt the same way so I dunno if Duffy should be singled out. The wobbly decision making from refs probably stems from whatever new directives were in vogue in Croke Park that week and its there where the publics ire should be directed.

Leave the rules alone and stop changing them every year what other assoc changes the rules yearly -its a joke A message for Martin Duffy........ Icon_clown
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:16 pm

True dat Mullins man
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:28 pm

mullins wrote:Leave the rules alone and stop changing them every year what other assoc changes the rules yearly -its a joke A message for Martin Duffy........ Icon_clown

Rugby going down that route at the moment and making a complete horlicks of the game ....
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down