GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARMAGH!!!!!!

+3
mullins
hurlingguru
patrique
7 posters

Go down

ARMAGH!!!!!! Empty ARMAGH!!!!!!

Post  patrique Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:40 am

Hurling team of the season, narrowly ahead of Kerry.

Honourable mention to London and Tyrone, the latter having somewhat recovered from last year's set backs.

But Armagh!!!! Unbelievable. And remember they did so well at minor and U21 last year.
patrique
patrique
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Antrim
Number of posts : 2424

Back to top Go down

ARMAGH!!!!!! Empty Re: ARMAGH!!!!!!

Post  hurlingguru Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:04 am

Great to see Armagh doing well. A number of weeks after being trounced 1-20 to 0-06 by Down they put in a performance which shows there is more than 2 hurling teams in Ulster. This can only be positive for hurling, all we need now is for Carlow to reach a Leinster semi final.

hurlingguru
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Carlow
Number of posts : 1133

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:23 am

patrique wrote:Hurling team of the season, narrowly ahead of Kerry.

Honourable mention to London and Tyrone, the latter having somewhat recovered from last year's set backs.

But Armagh!!!! Unbelievable. And remember they did so well at minor and U21 last year.

Its being a great year for hurling so far...Well done to Armagh great to see them in an Ulster Final

Great strides being made in a lot of counties
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2954

Back to top Go down

Post  GAA-Fan Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:04 pm

Great progress being made in hurling
GAA-Fan
GAA-Fan
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

All 32
Number of posts : 3377

http://www.globalgaa.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Puke Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:10 pm

Delighted to see them scumbaggs from Down getting their cumuppance, you reap what you sow
The Puke
The Puke
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Clare
Number of posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:00 pm

You're a bitter man Puke......
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:31 pm

Yep its some achievement winning a hurling match in Ulster alright .... Rolling Eyes
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  patrique Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:13 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:Yep its some achievement winning a hurling match in Ulster alright .... Rolling Eyes

The "Johnny come-lately-nouveau riche" from Dublin have something to say.

I remember beating Dublin national schools team in 1963.........never played on a losing side to the Dubs.
patrique
patrique
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Antrim

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:18 pm

Nouveau riche ????? Jaysus we always had money. Ya didn't even mention the Dubs above ... but you know hurling. And you never lost to a Dub team. Well let me tell ya boss - I never played on a side that lost to a Kerry team. Work it out P. Same logic as yours I'd say.

Fair play to Armagh but beating Down in hurling is hardly the fooking achievement of the century. Sure their footballers already did it a couple of weeks ago.

ps Check out who was the only person to tip them in the Hurling Tipster! Wink
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:27 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:

Nouveau riche ????? Jaysus we always had money. Ya didn't even mention the Dubs above ... but you know hurling. And you never lost to a Dub team. Well let me tell ya boss - I never played on a side that lost to a Kerry team. Work it out P. Same logic as yours I'd say.

Fair play to Armagh but beating Down in hurling is hardly the fooking achievement of the century. Sure their footballers already did it a couple of weeks ago.

With Down being 1-100 on, i would guess paddy power is glad you didn't pay him a visit
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2954

Back to top Go down

Post  patrique Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:01 am

Jayo Cluxton wrote:

I played three games against varying Dublin sides, never lost. The one day UCD beat us by a miserable goal in the Fitzgibbon semi, I was a sub.

And in recent times the Dubs have won about 5 Leinster titles at minor and U21 so we could see them coming, well those of us with faith could.javascript:emoticonp('tongue')
patrique
patrique
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Antrim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down