GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Armagh vs Dublin

+6
patrique
Boxtyeater
mullins
RMDrive
Loyal2TheRoyal
GAA-Fan
10 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Armagh vs Dublin Empty Armagh vs Dublin

Post  GAA-Fan Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:05 pm

Glad that we have avoided Ulster opposition for this game. Will definitely be an interesting game. Think Dublin might win it by a point though.
GAA-Fan
GAA-Fan
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

All 32
Number of posts : 3377

http://www.globalgaa.com

Back to top Go down

Armagh vs Dublin Empty Re: Armagh vs Dublin

Post  Loyal2TheRoyal Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:06 pm

What is the full draw GF?
Loyal2TheRoyal
Loyal2TheRoyal
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Meath
Number of posts : 3089

Back to top Go down

Post  GAA-Fan Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:08 pm

Dublin Vs Armagh
Wexford vs Cork
Derry vs Kildare
Offaly vs Down
GAA-Fan
GAA-Fan
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

All 32

Back to top Go down

Post  RMDrive Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:12 pm

Isn't it Dublin V Armagh?
RMDrive
RMDrive
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Donegal
Number of posts : 3117

Back to top Go down

Post  GAA-Fan Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:21 pm

RMDrive wrote:Isn't it Dublin V Armagh?

Its called Bias Armagh vs Dublin Icon_lol
GAA-Fan
GAA-Fan
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

All 32

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:02 am

Just hope Dublin don't get hammered..This is an up and coming Armagh team Armagh vs Dublin Icon_sad
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2954

Back to top Go down

Post  GAA-Fan Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:07 am

mullins wrote:Just hope Dublin don't get hammered..This is an up and coming Armagh team Armagh vs Dublin Icon_sad
Wouldn't worry too much Mullins. No matter who wins they have one game left after and when they get to the provincial chamapions a slaughtering will occur. The only good thing to come from this weekend is that I don't think we will be seeing Sludden again. But it should be a good game and looking forward to it. Best of luck to both teams.
GAA-Fan
GAA-Fan
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

All 32

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:17 am

GAA-Fan wrote:
mullins wrote:Just hope Dublin don't get hammered..This is an up and coming Armagh team Armagh vs Dublin Icon_sad
Wouldn't worry too much Mullins. No matter who wins they have one game left after and when they get to the provincial chamapions a slaughtering will occur. The only good thing to come from this weekend is that I don't think we will be seeing Sludden again. But it should be a good game and looking forward to it. Best of luck to both teams.

They have in their arxe....it's "Die dog or sh1te the license" from here on...Haven't we had this before.. Armagh vs Dublin Icon_question
Knock-out from here on for strugglers in the qualifiers....
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  GAA-Fan Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:21 am

Boxtyeater wrote:
GAA-Fan wrote:

They have in their arxe....it's "Die dog or sh1te the license" from here on...Haven't we had this before.. Armagh vs Dublin Icon_question
Knock-out from here on for strugglers in the qualifiers....

If we put up a good fight against Dublin and they do the same I would be happy enough with the progress that has been made. However what would concern me is that Dublin were hammered by Meath and were lucky against wexford, so where would that leave Armagh?
GAA-Fan
GAA-Fan
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

All 32

Back to top Go down

Post  patrique Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:10 pm

The Dubs win this, beat Sligo in the quarter at Croke, face Monaghan in the semi........
patrique
patrique
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Antrim
Number of posts : 2424

Back to top Go down

Post  mid-mon man Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:23 pm

patrique wrote:The Dubs win this, beat Sligo in the quarter at Croke, face Monaghan in the semi........

They could meet Tyrone after Armagh though..
mid-mon man
mid-mon man
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Monaghan
Number of posts : 1838

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:54 am

On last Saturday's showing we would only beat Offaly. We are woeful.
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  GAA-Fan Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:56 am

Jayo Cluxton wrote:On last Saturday's showing we would only beat Offaly. We are woeful.

Armagh aren't exactly Manchester City atm.

What do you make of the Dublin attack and defence Jayo?
GAA-Fan
GAA-Fan
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

All 32

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:01 am

GAA-Fan wrote:
Jayo Cluxton wrote:On last Saturday's showing we would only beat Offaly. We are woeful.

BB a class act. Our players are better than they are showing but when you are playing a 'system' (what system) where nobody seems to know what they are doing - nor enjoying it - its not good .....
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  GAA-Fan Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:09 am

Jayo Cluxton wrote:
GAA-Fan wrote:

BB a class act. Our players are better than they are showing but when you are playing a 'system' (what system) where nobody seems to know what they are doing - nor enjoying it - its not good .....

A bit like Jamie Clarke. I think he is going to be a right pain in the **** for the Dublin defence. Especially if they try taking McDonnell out of the frame. Dublin usually collapse after conceeding an early goal and I think this is what Armagh will aim for.

However im wary of Dublin, they could be doing a Kerry last year and just wait for a big team and pounce on them. Dublin have relied on their fitness to see them through games against both Wexford and Tipperary although that will be tested against Armagh.
GAA-Fan
GAA-Fan
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

All 32

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:02 pm

GAA-Fan wrote:
Jayo Cluxton wrote:
GAA-Fan wrote:

A bit like Jamie Clarke. I think he is going to be a right pain in the **** for the Dublin defence. Especially if they try taking McDonnell out of the frame. Dublin usually collapse after conceeding an early goal and I think this is what Armagh will aim for.

However im wary of Dublin, they could be doing a Kerry last year and just wait for a big team and pounce on them. Dublin have relied on their fitness to see them through games against both Wexford and Tipperary although that will be tested against Armagh.

What will 'cut loose clarke' bring to the table Armagh vs Dublin Icon_lol
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  GAA-Fan Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:11 pm

mullins wrote:
GAA-Fan wrote:
Jayo Cluxton wrote:
GAA-Fan wrote:

What will 'cut loose clarke' bring to the table Armagh vs Dublin Icon_lol

Have only seen him play against Derry and Donegal. In the Derry match [His first championship game] as soon as he got the ball he put it in the back of the net. Against Donegal he effectively ended the game with his first 3 touches. Fermanagh he was unlucky to get a goal with his first touch - sliced it, but he did manage to get 2 points from nothing. Not building him up to be something here, he is still a young lad and learning from one of the best forwards in the country. Have heard things about him such as he dosen't train and does his own thing during game Armagh vs Dublin Icon_razz . Its wrong to suggest that he will do something against Dublin but your defence will hopefully have a busy afternoon lol

You dubs have gone awfully quiet? Thought you would be all over this topic like a rash. The amount of Dublin vs Armagh arguements that have been had.
GAA-Fan
GAA-Fan
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

All 32

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:42 pm

Gaa fan i seen a bit of fight in this Dublin team in the last 1/4 saturday...Hopefully if giller starts with the right team we will get through this fix and move on..But from what im hearing the camp is split..Another 2 players gone after saturday i believe....No better time for a young Armagh side to play the Dubs
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:45 pm

mullins wrote:Gaa fan i seen a bit of fight in this Dublin team in the last 1/4 saturday...Hopefully if giller starts with the right team we will get through this fix and move on..But from what im hearing the camp is split..Another 2 players gone after saturday i believe....No better time for a young Armagh side to play the Dubs

Armagh vs Dublin White-flag

Already....... Armagh vs Dublin Icon_redface
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:47 pm

Boxtyeater wrote:
mullins wrote:Gaa fan i seen a bit of fight in this Dublin team in the last 1/4 saturday...Hopefully if giller starts with the right team we will get through this fix and move on..But from what im hearing the camp is split..Another 2 players gone after saturday i believe....No better time for a young Armagh side to play the Dubs

Armagh vs Dublin White-flag

Already....... Armagh vs Dublin Icon_redface
Boxty whatever Armagh vs Dublin 434406
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  GAA-Fan Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:48 pm

I think Dublin will shine on Saturday. Armagh and Dublin have a lot in common this year. Both been hammered, both in the qualifiers and both playing in Croke park on Saturday Armagh vs Dublin Icon_razz

It's going to be a good game I think, although McKeever might be deployed as sweeper. If Ronan Clarke was playing I think Armagh will edge it, but im not ruling Dublin out at all, not buying into this crap. Kerry catch everyone as do Tyrone.

The reason Dublin have beaten Wexford and Tipperary is because they had superior fitness, but Armagh's fitness levels are going to be high so they can no longer rely on that.

Who has walked out?
GAA-Fan
GAA-Fan
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

All 32

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:22 pm

Really unless there is a mutiny and the players take over there is no way Dublin are suddenly going to shine or burst into action. Current management do not know what they are doing so it will be more of the same -depressingly - and if Armagh have any real aspirations they will win this.
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Back to top Go down

Post  GAA-Fan Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:26 pm

Jayo Cluxton wrote:Really unless there is a mutiny and the players take over there is no way Dublin are suddenly going to shine or burst into action. Current management do not know what they are doing so it will be more of the same -depressingly - and if Armagh have any real aspirations they will win this.

I don't think beating Dublin will answer any questions, likewise for Dublin. Even if Armagh get beaten I would consider this a reasonable season - bar the Monaghan thrashing. At this stage there is definitely something this management can build on.
GAA-Fan
GAA-Fan
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

All 32

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:30 pm

GAA-Fan wrote:
Jayo Cluxton wrote:Really unless there is a mutiny and the players take over there is no way Dublin are suddenly going to shine or burst into action. Current management do not know what they are doing so it will be more of the same -depressingly - and if Armagh have any real aspirations they will win this.

I don't think beating Dublin will answer any questions, likewise for Dublin. Even if Armagh get beaten I would consider this a reasonable season - bar the Monaghan thrashing. At this stage there is definitely something this management can build on.

GF no disrespect but if your happy with this season you are easily pleased - Armagh have made no progress from last year from what i can see - they beat Derry they got hammered by Monaghan and beat Fermanagh - how is that progress!!!!!!
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  GAA-Fan Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:35 pm

bocerty wrote:
GAA-Fan wrote:

GF no disrespect but if your happy with this season you are easily pleased - Armagh have made no progress from last year from what i can see - they beat Derry they got hammered by Monaghan and beat Fermanagh - how is that progress!!!!!!

I do not rate the NFL but we have that and promotion to D1. Last year we never got anywhere - out after 2 games. This year so far we have played Derry, Monaghan, Donegal and Fermanagh. If Armagh take Dublin happy times but we are still a few players away from even competing for a last 4 finish. For this team it is just about playing games and getting the necessary experience. If we play Cork or Kerry we will end up getting hammered. So this season is just a stepping stone.
GAA-Fan
GAA-Fan
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

All 32

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down