GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fermanagh vs Armagh

+2
bocerty
GAA-Fan
6 posters

Go down

Fermanagh vs Armagh Empty Fermanagh vs Armagh

Post  GAA-Fan Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:53 am

Not sure what to make of this. We got one of the teams we are capable of beating and they are capable of beating us, think it has the potential to be a bit of a bannana skin.
GAA-Fan
GAA-Fan
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

All 32
Number of posts : 3377

http://www.globalgaa.com

Back to top Go down

Fermanagh vs Armagh Empty Re: Fermanagh vs Armagh

Post  bocerty Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:02 am

GAA-Fan wrote:Not sure what to make of this. We got one of the teams we are capable of beating and they are capable of beating us, think it has the potential to be a bit of a bannana skin.

dont know about that GF - Armagh should beat this Fermanagh team pulling up - that was an awful hammering they took and i cant see them recovering from it.
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  mid-mon man Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:40 am

Fermanagh are woeful, Armagh have had a good win since their loss and are back in the swing of things while Fermanagh are thrown straight into a tough qualifier, hard to see how Armagh won't win.
mid-mon man
mid-mon man
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Monaghan
Number of posts : 1838

Back to top Go down

Post  mugsys_barber Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:45 pm

Armagh will coast to victory against the swampies, No if's, buts or maybe's. Fermanagh are a team full of wee long haired boys sporting pot bellies with the odd exception of course. A Fermanagh work collegue of mine actually tried to compare Seamus Quigley to The Great Frank McGuigan. I quickly told him to wash his mouth out and never to come out with dung like that in future.

Yesterdays result against Monaghan was of no great surprise. One thing that can nearly be guarenteed is that the losing team will not have a manager by the name of O'Rourke next year.
mugsys_barber
mugsys_barber
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Tyrone
Number of posts : 550

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:51 pm

mugsys_barber wrote:Armagh will coast to victory against the swampies, No if's, buts or maybe's. Fermanagh are a team full of wee long haired boys sporting pot bellies with the odd exception of course. A Fermanagh work collegue of mine actually tried to compare Seamus Quigley to The Great Frank McGuigan. I quickly told him to wash his mouth out and never to come out with dung like that in future.

Yesterdays result against Monaghan was of no great surprise. One thing that can nearly be guarenteed is that the losing team will not have a manager by the name of O'Rourke next year.

good one alright Mugsy - the only similarity is that their right foot is their strongest foot after that the similarities end unless of course big Seamy likes a swig of Smirnoff from time to time
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  mugsys_barber Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:56 pm

bocerty wrote:
mugsys_barber wrote:Armagh will coast to victory against the swampies, No if's, buts or maybe's. Fermanagh are a team full of wee long haired boys sporting pot bellies with the odd exception of course. A Fermanagh work collegue of mine actually tried to compare Seamus Quigley to The Great Frank McGuigan. I quickly told him to wash his mouth out and never to come out with dung like that in future.

good one alright Mugsy - the only similarity is that their right foot is their strongest foot after that the similarities end unless of course big Seamy likes a swig of Smirnoff from time to time

I'd say he wouldn't turn he's nose up at it Boc, He's like a boy that would be fit to drink the Jordan if he was let at 'er....
mugsys_barber
mugsys_barber
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Tyrone
Number of posts : 550

Back to top Go down

Post  bald eagle Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:04 pm

mugsys_barber wrote:Fermanagh are a team full of wee long haired boys sporting pot bellies with the odd exception of course. A Fermanagh work collegue of mine actually tried to compare Seamus Quigley to The Great Frank McGuigan. I quickly told him to wash his mouth out and never to come out with dung like that in future.

Jez mugsy, you've given me to belly laughs there in the space of 2 lines, just brilliant!! I always wondered why a mate of mine from Fermanagh said i'd never make the Fermanagh team, I've got the pot belly, just not the long hair!

That said, i thnk that Armagh will win at a canter for the simple reason that they are decent and Fermanagh are crap!

I also fail to see why Armagh fans have such a downer on POR, for christs sake why can't he get a season over him before he's judged! I can see Armagh decend into the mire of chaos that is Derry if they are not careful!

bald eagle
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Doire
Number of posts : 2746

Back to top Go down

Post  GAA-Fan Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:56 am

McGrath. Lyttle and Gallagher have been dropped. Still not feeling confident about this one.
GAA-Fan
GAA-Fan
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

All 32

Back to top Go down

Post  mid-mon man Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:52 pm

Armagh 0-6
Fermanagh 0-4 HT
mid-mon man
mid-mon man
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Monaghan

Back to top Go down

Post  GAA-Fan Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:56 pm

By the sounds of things Armagh are having problems in midfield yet again. Think we are going out.
GAA-Fan
GAA-Fan
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

All 32

Back to top Go down

Post  mid-mon man Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:58 pm

Armagh should win it in the end I think, definately should have more to offer late in the game than Fermanagh if it is a close one to the end.

Great penalty save there for Gallagher from Stevie Mac though, could that be crucial?
mid-mon man
mid-mon man
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Monaghan

Back to top Go down

Post  GAA-Fan Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:04 pm

Think I am going to be physically sick soon.
GAA-Fan
GAA-Fan
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

All 32

Back to top Go down

Post  mid-mon man Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:08 pm

Ah Armagh are still a few points in front, they should have more than enough to see this game out providing they don't let Fermanagh in for any goals. Armagh may be playing poor today but Fermanagh don't have the forwards to win it imo.
mid-mon man
mid-mon man
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Monaghan

Back to top Go down

Post  mid-mon man Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:32 pm

Armagh 0-11
Fermanagh 0-7 FT
mid-mon man
mid-mon man
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Monaghan

Back to top Go down

Post  GAA-Fan Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:36 pm

Thank god!

Wouldnt be suprised if we get another Ulster game.
GAA-Fan
GAA-Fan
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

All 32

Back to top Go down

Post  mid-mon man Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:43 pm

The only teams Oisin thinks Armagh would beat are Offaly and Wexford! Being a bit hard on them.
mid-mon man
mid-mon man
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Monaghan

Back to top Go down

Post  GAA-Fan Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:47 pm

What was the weather like?

From the reports on RTE the text commentary was saying that everytime Fermanagh scored Armagh went up the pitch and scored another just to keep them at arms length. But I dont know, never watched the game, but sounds like a wet day at Brewster.
GAA-Fan
GAA-Fan
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

All 32

Back to top Go down

Post  mid-mon man Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:01 pm

Don't know about the weather. Sounds like Armagh always had a bit extra, and Gallagher pulled off 2 or 3 great saves by all accounts.
mid-mon man
mid-mon man
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Monaghan

Back to top Go down

Post  JimWexford Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:45 pm

mid-mon man wrote:The only teams Oisin thinks Armagh would beat are Offaly and Wexford! Being a bit hard on them.

Jesus the only team we want to avoid is Cork no fear of anyone else.
Oisin said that about us before 2 years ago and it was rammed nicely back down his throat.
Fear Derry more than Armagh (not a swipe but a fact)
JimWexford
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford
Number of posts : 2013

Back to top Go down

Post  mid-mon man Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:52 pm

Tough draw Jim! God ye don't get much luck in these draws, I know how ye feel.
mid-mon man
mid-mon man
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Monaghan

Back to top Go down

Post  JimWexford Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:07 pm

mid-mon man wrote:Tough draw Jim! God ye don't get much luck in these draws, I know how ye feel.

as johny logan said, whats another year!!!!
JimWexford
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford
Number of posts : 2013

Back to top Go down

Post  GAA-Fan Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:09 pm

JimWexford wrote:
mid-mon man wrote:The only teams Oisin thinks Armagh would beat are Offaly and Wexford! Being a bit hard on them.

Jesus the only team we want to avoid is Cork no fear of anyone else.
Oisin said that about us before 2 years ago and it was rammed nicely back down his throat.
Fear Derry more than Armagh (not a swipe but a fact)

Wouldn't blame you Jim. In the draw Wexford were the only team who had the better head to head record against Armagh.
GAA-Fan
GAA-Fan
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

All 32

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down