GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Hogan Final 2011

+8
mullins
Boxtyeater
patrique
Loyal2TheRoyal
.BlueArmy.
Jayo Cluxton
bocerty
hogan2010
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Warning: Hogan Final 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Warning: Hogan Final 2011

Post  redhandman Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:32 pm

was at the macca cup final supporting my alma matter just wondering will the member of the blue man group make the trip to dublin?

how that lad saw anything at armagh is beyond me!
redhandman
redhandman
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

tyrone
Number of posts : 545

Back to top Go down

Post  corseitis Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:52 pm

redhandman wrote:was at the macca cup final supporting my alma matter just wondering will the member of the blue man group make the trip to dublin?

how that lad saw anything at armagh is beyond me!

haha his excursion onto the pitch at half time was immense! I'd say he will be attending this Saturday, rumour has it he has a younger sibling playing for St. Colmans...rumour also has it that he was playing in last years final...I wonder who he was? Rolling Eyes

corseitis
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Armagh
Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:08 am

I see the Army on the streets in Drumcondra in readiness for tomorrow .....
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  hogan2010 Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:45 pm

We've been preparing up north of the boarder too. The lads left a van or as others may call it, a bomb, on the motorway to Belfast just in a test run for our exit strategy tomorrow! Every off licence in the town has been emptied and kids are being trained in thuggery and hooliganism in anticipation of a rough day in the city! Lets hope there's a Croke Park for the Queen to visit next month!!

In all seriousness though, should be a cracking game! Here's hoping the boys in white to win tomorrow! It's ironic that the Blue Army will not be supporting the team in blue!!

Colaiste Colmain Abu!!

hogan2010
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Down
Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:57 pm

Enjoy lads and good luck!
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:49 pm

hogan2010 wrote:We've been preparing up north of the boarder too. The lads left a van or as others may call it, a bomb, on the motorway to Belfast just in a test run for our exit strategy tomorrow! Every off licence in the town has been emptied and kids are being trained in thuggery and hooliganism in anticipation of a rough day in the city! Lets hope there's a Croke Park for the Queen to visit next month!!

In all seriousness though, should be a cracking game! Here's hoping the boys in white to win tomorrow! It's ironic that the Blue Army will not be supporting the team in blue!!

Colaiste Colmain Abu!!

Players lounge Fairview if you need to restock ...
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2954

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:53 am

[quote="mullins"]
hogan2010 wrote:We've been preparing up north of the boarder too. The lads left a van or as others may call it, a bomb, on the motorway to Belfast just in a test run for our exit strategy tomorrow! Every off licence in the town has been emptied and kids are being trained in thuggery and hooliganism in anticipation of a rough day in the city! Lets hope there's a Croke Park for the Queen to visit next month!!

Colaiste Colmain Abu!!

Players lounge Fairview if you need to get rocked...[/quote]

Bad form mullins..
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content