GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2011 NFL Division 2

+10
Boxtyeater
bocerty
patrique
Loyal2TheRoyal
mullins
Thomas Clarke
Jayo Cluxton
mugsys_barber
Royal_Girl2k9
RMDrive
14 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

2011 NFL Division 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: 2011 NFL Division 2

Post  mullins Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:04 pm

mugsys_barber wrote:Good luck to Laois and Donegal in the final and next year in Div 1, To be perfectly honest I'll lose no sleep over Tyrone not gaining promotion to Div 1 this year, Only too glad to do our friends in Meath a big favour helping them to stay in the second division even though they wouldn't know a good referee if he jumped up and bit them in the ****.
Its quite amazing to see how much work the cccc had to do this year given the amount of tyrone games televised.

At least you avoided relegation Mugsy..That alone is an improvement from last year Rolling Eyes

But have to say just as Dublin move upwards it saddens me to see Tyrone in Div 2

mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2954

Back to top Go down

Post  mugsys_barber Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:33 pm

mullins wrote:
mugsys_barber wrote:Good luck to Laois and Donegal in the final and next year in Div 1, To be perfectly honest I'll lose no sleep over Tyrone not gaining promotion to Div 1 this year, Only too glad to do our friends in Meath a big favour helping them to stay in the second division even though they wouldn't know a good referee if he jumped up and bit them in the ****.
Its quite amazing to see how much work the cccc had to do this year given the amount of tyrone games televised.

At least you avoided relegation Mugsy..That alone is an improvement from last year Rolling Eyes

But have to say just as Dublin move upwards it saddens me to see Tyrone in Div 2

Maybe thats as good as it gets for yis Mullins, All downhill from here perhaps??
mugsys_barber
mugsys_barber
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Tyrone
Number of posts : 550

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:46 pm

mugsys_barber wrote:
mullins wrote:

Maybe thats as good as it gets for yis Mullins, All downhill from here perhaps??

Maybe BUT i don't think so.. Rolling Eyes
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  OMAR Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:40 pm

Hill 16 tickets being allocated to Donegal
OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan
Number of posts : 3126

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:28 pm

OMAR wrote:Hill 16 tickets being allocated to Donegal

Its a free country omar people have choices..Dublin don't own the Hill
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  North Side Gael Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:32 pm

fermanagh/wexford, antrim/sligo, i highlighted on this or another forum that a gap was beginning to appear in class for the teams, and come july the gap will be seen again, is there maybe a need to tier the championship?
North Side Gael
North Side Gael
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Antrim
Number of posts : 1199

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:46 pm

Its not unusual to see a Meath football management team celebrating on the sports pages. But when the 'achievement' is avoiding relegation to Division 3 ?!?!?!?! confused
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5