GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rant thread

+2
Boxtyeater
Royal_Girl2k9
6 posters

Go down

Rant thread Empty Rant thread

Post  Royal_Girl2k9 Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:37 am

Don't ya just love when ya wake up at 4 o'clock in the morning, the night after stephen's day, to find you have a rather not nice tummy bug. During these prime christmas dinner sandwich days one really does need one's appetite, yet I'm curled up on the couch wrapped up in a blanket not being able to eat, sleep or move. Grrrr Evil or Very Mad Not a happy bunny at all lads. To add insult to injury I am very very rarely sick during term time, yet I'm sick during my Christmas holidays.
Royal_Girl2k9
Royal_Girl2k9
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Meath
Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Rant thread Empty Re: Rant thread

Post  Boxtyeater Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:25 am

The converse to this rant lies in a small, impoverished agricultural settlement in the far-flung and forgotten West....
Now for all your woes' "a chalín" Boxty is trying to manage upwards of 100 head of liveastock, irrespective of goats, donkeys X 4, hens X 20ish .
Throw in about 6 grandchildren who want "Dandad, let's hit the hay".....bullocks parched with drought......a fair lock of heifers with their time nearly due....

I have no desire to be disrespectful, but..........XZXZXZ Xthe final term is OFF
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:45 pm

Royal_Girl2k9 wrote:Don't ya just love when ya wake up at 4 o'clock in the morning, the night after stephen's day, to find you have a rather not nice tummy bug. During these prime christmas dinner sandwich days one really does need one's appetite, yet I'm curled up on the couch wrapped up in a blanket not being able to eat, sleep or move. Grrrr Evil or Very Mad Not a happy bunny at all lads. To add insult to injury I am very very rarely sick during term time, yet I'm sick during my Christmas holidays.

if you couldnt move how did you type this post Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal_Girl2k9 Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:57 pm

bocerty wrote:
Royal_Girl2k9 wrote:Don't ya just love when ya wake up at 4 o'clock in the morning, the night after stephen's day, to find you have a rather not nice tummy bug. During these prime christmas dinner sandwich days one really does need one's appetite, yet I'm curled up on the couch wrapped up in a blanket not being able to eat, sleep or move. Grrrr Evil or Very Mad Not a happy bunny at all lads. To add insult to injury I am very very rarely sick during term time, yet I'm sick during my Christmas holidays.

if you couldnt move how did you type this post Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

With great difficulty
Royal_Girl2k9
Royal_Girl2k9
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Meath

Back to top Go down

Post  OMAR Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:04 pm

To be honest two hands wouldn't count the amount of times where at some time in the middle of the night 27th/28th of December Ive lying awake staring at a ceiling not able to eat sleep or move.
A half dozen hot ones at 10.30 beside a coalfire in the earliest house usually managed to defer my demise

But marriage and children etc have resulted in dramatic improvements in my health status over this period
with nothing more than a phlemy cough or a runny nose to moan about.
Free pass tomorrow though - Paddy Power day in Leopardstown/ €65 rooms in (HFKA) berkley court and a tour of Doheny & nesbitts s/Mulligans/stags Head/ Long hall/Slattterys Rathmines etc beckons

OMAR
OMAR
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Cavan
Number of posts : 3126

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal_Girl2k9 Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:12 pm

The Stags Head in Ashbourne Omar?
Royal_Girl2k9
Royal_Girl2k9
GAA All Star
GAA All Star

Meath

Back to top Go down

Post  gaamad1996 Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:27 pm

dont ye just hate when in the winter yer lifes collapse.....no sunday game .....no weekly match no piling into car with hang and caise sandwiches and tayto no plentiful debatable topics to talk about on tipster without lads getting sin binned its all gone ..... Sad and even worse....when it comes around again in full action ill be sitting a junior cert its not fair. Im treating this years league almost as a par to the championship anyway
gaamad1996
gaamad1996
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Wexford
Number of posts : 471

Back to top Go down

Post  JimWexford Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:43 am

gaamad1996 wrote:dont ye just hate when in the winter yer lifes collapse.....no sunday game .....no weekly match no piling into car with hang and caise sandwiches and tayto no plentiful debatable topics to talk about on tipster without lads getting sin binned its all gone ..... Sad and even worse....when it comes around again in full action ill be sitting a junior cert its not fair. Im treating this years league almost as a par to the championship anyway

Jim Byrne Cup oh I forgot Gorey don't travel never mind the snow
JimWexford
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford
Number of posts : 2013

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down