GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will history be made today?

3 posters

Go down

Will history be made today? Empty Will history be made today?

Post  Peter Solan the Great Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:21 pm

The first Leinster team to reach an all ireland final in nearly ten years. Will it happen today? its an amazing statistic for the province with over 1/3 of the competing teams. However i cant see this losing streak ending myself today.
Peter Solan the Great
Peter Solan the Great
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Mayo
Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Will history be made today? Empty Re: Will history be made today?

Post  Peter Solan the Great Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:12 pm

This statistic continues. No Leinster team in the All Ireland final since 2001 when Meath got hammered by Galway.
Peter Solan the Great
Peter Solan the Great
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Mayo
Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:43 pm

Peter Solan the Great wrote:This statistic continues. No Leinster team in the All Ireland final since 2001 when Meath got hammered by Galway.

Yerrah Peter, it proves Mossbags point, Leinster are indeed the poorest province. All mouth and no trousers type of stuff....... Laughing

Bravado, guff, Dubliners songs and bluster merchants......Until Kilkenny adapt to the bigger ball game you can forget about Leinster....
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:44 am

Meally mouthed crowd in from the West tinight I see .... Connacht people slagging anything is a bit of a laugh ...... hurling, football, actually success in any walk of life .... Rolling Eyes
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:20 am

Jayo Cluxton wrote:Meally mouthed crowd in from the West tinight I see .... Connacht people slagging anything is a bit of a laugh ...... hurling, football, actually success in any walk of life .... Rolling Eyes

So you're ruling yourself out of next weekend's killing with the mini-hurls emblazoned with 5 in a row....

No worries, The Crane will fill in (he was always going to) as Omar and I pick up the €12k....Townie softie..... Mad
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:33 am

Yaw - I couldn't get into any venture with Connaught people tbh. We'd be standing outside Croker with 50k profit worth of 5 in a row t-shirts and ye would probably fook off cos the nerves got to ye. All the economic indicators are East of the Shannon. Tis not 6 we should be seeking to gain - rather 5 we should be looking to shed .....
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down