GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Connacht Final

4 posters

Go down

Connacht Final Empty Connacht Final

Post  Dr.Shephard Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:46 pm

Sligo must be overwhelming favourites for this one but the favourites tag is unlikely to suit them. If Donal Shine is on form then this could be a very close match.
A lot of the Sligo supporters think that they only have to turn up, however I'm sure Kevin Walsh will be doing his best to stop complacency creeping in.

While I'm here I'm going to have a moan about ticket prices. 35 for the stand and 25 for the rest of the ground is very steep in the middle of a recession.
Dr.Shephard
Dr.Shephard
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Leitrim
Number of posts : 143

Back to top Go down

Connacht Final Empty Re: Connacht Final

Post  mossbags Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:08 pm

Sligo by 10
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayo Cluxton Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:25 pm

Hard to take this serious with the big 2 gone. But then any teams that take out Mayo and Leitrim must be respected. Would love to see Roscommon do it but can't see past Sligo.

Incidentally well done to Roscommon - I think it was only 2 years ago when they were in disarray and got a League hammering in Parnell. Shows that things can be turned around.
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr.Shephard Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:05 am

Jayo Cluxton wrote:Hard to take this serious with the big 2 gone. But then any teams that take out Mayo and Leitrim must be respected. Would love to see Roscommon do it but can't see past Sligo.

Incidentally well done to Roscommon - I think it was only 2 years ago when they were in disarray and got a League hammering in Parnell. Shows that things can be turned around.

Sarcasm, the greatest form of wit.
Dr.Shephard
Dr.Shephard
200 posts for rank
200 posts for rank

Leitrim
Number of posts : 143

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:11 am

Dr.Shephard wrote:
Jayo Cluxton wrote:Hard to take this serious with the big 2 gone. But then any teams that take out Mayo and Leitrim must be respected. Would love to see Roscommon do it but can't see past Sligo.

Sarcasm, the greatest form of wit.

The once famed Dublin wit seems to be on the same steeply declining LUAS as their footballers.

Sad to see
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:53 pm

Dr.Shephard wrote:Sligo must be overwhelming favourites for this one but the favourites tag is unlikely to suit them. If Donal Shine is on form then this could be a very close match.
A lot of the Sligo supporters think that they only have to turn up, however I'm sure Kevin Walsh will be doing his best to stop complacency creeping in.

While I'm here I'm going to have a moan about ticket prices. 35 for the stand and 25 for the rest of the ground is very steep in the middle of a recession.

and then they wonder why attendances are down - would anyone else run their business like this - i doubt it
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down