GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knives out for Micky Harte....again!!

+2
bocerty
mossbags
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Knives out for Micky Harte....again!! Empty Knives out for Micky Harte....again!!

Post  mossbags Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:11 pm

I heard morale was dismal in the camp and that relations between himself and Cavanagh have broken down completely to the extent that MH stromed out of the mans wedding!!
Word is that Cavanagh and Dooher now as well have no intention of returning whilst he remains on and that the GPA may be getting involved. Its well known that before the new year Micky was 'considering his options', these latest developments will perhaps make him re-consider?
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Knives out for Micky Harte....again!! Empty Re: Knives out for Micky Harte....again!!

Post  bocerty Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:25 pm

would those knives have come from the same kitchen were you got the spoon to stir this up Mossy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone
Number of posts : 5899

Back to top Go down

Knives out for Micky Harte....again!! Empty Re: Knives out for Micky Harte....again!!

Post  Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:31 pm

For someone who is a tea-totaler Mr Harte is certainly found of abit of Whine. Knives out for Micky Harte....again!! Icon_razz

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:53 pm

Bo, I've heard from an eye witness that SC was/is seething after MHs behaviour at the wedding. Can you confirm this to be the case? Thanking you.
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:02 pm

mossbags wrote:Bo, I've heard from an eye witness that SC was/is seething after MHs behaviour at the wedding. Can you confirm this to be the case? Thanking you.

Why the fook did he invite him anyway-I heard hes looking for a transfer to Parnells Knives out for Micky Harte....again!! Icon_lol
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin
Number of posts : 2954

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:28 pm

I think theres more to this than meets the eye Mullins man.
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:36 pm

mossbags wrote:I think theres more to this than meets the eye Mullins man.

I need a beer the anticipation is to much-Will tyrone posters confirm the breakdown in the camp or will they claim their right to silence Knives out for Micky Harte....again!! Icon_study
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:47 pm

mullins wrote:

I need a beer the anticipation is to much-Will tyrone posters confirm the breakdown in the camp or will they claim their right to silence Knives out for Micky Harte....again!! Icon_study

Their silence on the matter is deafining. In fact their keeping schtum says an awful lot about whats really going on up there.I wonder if some of them were at the wedding and are afraid to speak for legal reasons.That is understandable I suppose. Looks like dark times ahead for football in the county.
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:08 pm

apparently Mickey didnt take too kindly to Sean giving off to him about turning up at the wedding looking like a scruffy knacker. You'd think Sean would be well used to him by now

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:14 pm

mossbags wrote:
mullins wrote:

Their silence on the matter is deafining. In fact their keeping schtum says an awful lot about whats really going on up there.I wonder if some of them were at the wedding and are afraid to speak for legal reasons.That is understandable I suppose. Looks like dark times ahead for football in the county.

You should tell them if they give you a statement of movements on that date -who where when for their own safety- you could take them in to the witness protection programme..Give them new names and new countys to support Knives out for Micky Harte....again!! Icon_bounce
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  patrique Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:33 pm

Manager of the greatest team ever in the history of field sport and yet losing to laois, Meath, Mayo and sligo in major championship games?

Should have been sacked years ago.
patrique
patrique
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Antrim
Number of posts : 2424

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:41 am

patrique wrote:Manager of the greatest team ever in the history of field sport and yet losing to laois, Meath, Mayo and sligo in major championship games?

When did he lose to Sligo?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:44 am

Although you can add in Donegal and Down, neither good sides at the time of beating Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:54 am

samin10 wrote:
patrique wrote:Manager of the greatest team ever in the history of field sport and yet losing to laois, Meath, Mayo and sligo in major championship games?

exactly - he hasnt that was in 2002 the year before he took over - still look at some of the teams the greatest GAA county in Ireland have lost too - makes Tyrone's plight slightly more acceptable
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  redhandman Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:12 pm

when did mickey lose to sligo that was art and eugene not mickey

for someone who is veryprecise about the facts your out on this was paddy
redhandman
redhandman
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

tyrone
Number of posts : 545

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:41 pm

the only reason Harte stormed out of the wedding was because he objected to the video camera's that were there - he was afraid they would use footage of the wedding to report some of the players to the CCCC
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:43 pm

redhandman wrote:

when did mickey lose to sligo that was art and eugene not mickey

for someone who is veryprecise about the facts your out on this was paddy

P thought it was Antrim he was talking about - without checking through old records he knows for sure every county in Ireland has beaten Antrim at some stage - its his age though and the hot Yoga - he got himself all worked up and the brain got fried in the process
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  redhandman Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:50 pm

boc did no one tell him to keep his petit filous in the fridge not the oven?

hot youghurt whatever next? cold soup and ice tea?
redhandman
redhandman
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

tyrone
Number of posts : 545

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:25 pm

redhandman wrote:boc did no one tell him to keep his petit filous in the fridge not the oven?

hot youghurt whatever next? cold soup and ice tea?

i know he microwaves his salads
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  mullins Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:34 pm

Mossy can we have an update on the progress in the mickey harte case..The silence from mayo is deafing
mullins
mullins
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Dublin

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:51 pm

mullins wrote:Mossy can we have an update on the progress in the mickey harte case..The silence from mayo is deafing

Well it just so happens Mullins that I had lunch today with a well placed source from Tyrone GAA circles and he indicated to me on the QT that the rumpus caused byt the outburst at the wedding has fueled speculation that an announcemet on MHs future is imminent.
He also related to me that the GPA are in deep with this whole unfortunate situation and that some high profile members of this orginisation who were also guests at the wedding have been pulling the strings in Tyrone football for quite some time now.
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway

Back to top Go down

Post  patrique Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:08 am

samin10 wrote:

He should have been manager in 2002.

After that he usually l0st before he got as far as playing Sligo. Bottled it.
patrique
patrique
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Antrim
Number of posts : 2424

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:56 am

patrique wrote:
samin10 wrote:

He should have been manager in 2002.

After that he usually l0st before he got as far as playing Sligo. Bottled it.

i agree patrique a terrible man for bottling the big occasion - how he has lasted so long i dont know.

Mossy you have some friends in high places. Any chance you could keep the info to yourself though until we get this unholy mess sorted up here - thanks
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:01 pm

Bo, I happen to be meeting a man who's very much in the know when it come to Tyrone football later on for a game of squash.This man is held in the highest esteem in GAA circles nationwide and is famous for being very guarded with his commentary although it is also thought that he does indeed hold some very strong opinions with regards to the matter at hand. Some very strong opinions indeed! I will relay your concerns to him and see what he has to say. He's quite good at squash as well as it happens.
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway

Back to top Go down

Post  bocerty Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:18 pm

mossbags wrote:Bo, I happen to be meeting a man who's very much in the know when it come to Tyrone football later on for a game of squash.This man is held in the highest esteem in GAA circles nationwide and is famous for being very guarded with his commentary although it is also thought that he does indeed hold some very strong opinions with regards to the matter at hand. Some very strong opinions indeed! I will relay your concerns to him and see what he has to say. He's quite good at squash as well as it happens.

cheers Mossy - discretion is the word - i appreciate your cooperation in the matter
bocerty
bocerty

Tyrone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next