GAA Tipster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greatest living Irish person....Grand Final.....

+2
mossbags
Boxtyeater
6 posters

Go down

Greatest living Irish person....Grand Final.....

Greatest living Irish person....Grand Final..... Tag100%Greatest living Irish person....Grand Final..... Tag10 0% 
[ 0 ]
Greatest living Irish person....Grand Final..... Tag109%Greatest living Irish person....Grand Final..... Tag10 9% 
[ 1 ]
Greatest living Irish person....Grand Final..... Tag100%Greatest living Irish person....Grand Final..... Tag10 0% 
[ 0 ]
Greatest living Irish person....Grand Final..... Tag1018%Greatest living Irish person....Grand Final..... Tag10 18% 
[ 2 ]
Greatest living Irish person....Grand Final..... Tag109%Greatest living Irish person....Grand Final..... Tag10 9% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Greatest living Irish person....Grand Final..... Tag1027%Greatest living Irish person....Grand Final..... Tag10 27% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
Greatest living Irish person....Grand Final..... Tag1018%Greatest living Irish person....Grand Final..... Tag10 18% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Greatest living Irish person....Grand Final..... Empty Greatest living Irish person....Grand Final.....

Post  Boxtyeater Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:40 pm

For reasons of modesty, the current Cork Secretary, Mr. Frank Murphy, has instructed his proposer to withdraw his name from this contest so we are left with 10 candidates. I believe the poll can accommodate all 10 so in the interests of expediency we'll go for a straight shoot-out. 24 hours from date of posting...single preference vote...Good luck to all..
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim
Number of posts : 6922

Back to top Go down

Greatest living Irish person....Grand Final..... Empty Re: Greatest living Irish person....Grand Final.....

Post  mossbags Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:48 pm

Who is yer man Brian o Driscoll? Greatest living Irish person....Grand Final..... Icon_scratch
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway
Number of posts : 3405

Back to top Go down

Greatest living Irish person....Grand Final..... Empty Re: Greatest living Irish person....Grand Final.....

Post  Jayo Cluxton Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:51 pm

Jeeze there are some right names up there. If that is the best we can do I demand JC's name be included! If not and people know anything about the history of this country there is only one winner ....
Jayo Cluxton
Jayo Cluxton
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Number of posts : 13273

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:08 am

quote="mossbags"]Who is yer man Brian o Driscoll? Greatest living Irish person....Grand Final..... Icon_scratch[/quote]

A nephew of these lads...The sports coat looks good on you there Bags...
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  JimWexford Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:21 am

I voted but Frank would of got Number 1
JimWexford
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford
Number of posts : 2013

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:26 am

Boxtyeater wrote: looks good on you there Bags...

Awrite Dave Greatest living Irish person....Grand Final..... Icon_razz
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway

Back to top Go down

Post  JimWexford Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:28 am

mossbags wrote:

He's from Galway could he of afforded a coat borrowed one YES
JimWexford
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:31 am

JimWexford wrote:
mossbags wrote:

Poor use of grammer here Jimbo, time to hit the books arís Greatest living Irish person....Grand Final..... Icon_study
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway

Back to top Go down

Post  JimWexford Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:35 am

mossbags wrote:
JimWexford wrote:
mossbags wrote:

Poor use of grammer here Jimbo, time to hit the books arís Greatest living Irish person....Grand Final..... Icon_study
At least I have a coat, feck the written word, my toast has popped
JimWexford
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:43 am

JimWexford wrote:
mossbags wrote:
JimWexford wrote:
mossbags wrote:

Indeed it has, your toast that is Greatest living Irish person....Grand Final..... Icon_geek Greatest living Irish person....Grand Final..... 654413 Greatest living Irish person....Grand Final..... 654413
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway

Back to top Go down

Post  JimWexford Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:48 am

mossbags wrote:
JimWexford wrote:
mossbags wrote:
JimWexford wrote:
mossbags wrote:

Indeed it has, your toast that is Greatest living Irish person....Grand Final..... Icon_geek Greatest living Irish person....Grand Final..... 654413 Greatest living Irish person....Grand Final..... 654413
Nice though with the old orange marmalade
JimWexford
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:54 am

JimWexford wrote:
mossbags wrote:
JimWexford wrote:
mossbags wrote:
JimWexford wrote:
mossbags wrote:

Nice though with the old orange marmalade

Greatest living Irish person....Grand Final..... Lol Aye the marmalade makes all the difference
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway

Back to top Go down

Post  JimWexford Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:55 am

Ask conor hayes
JimWexford
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:58 am

JimWexford wrote:Ask conor hayes

I will.
Liam Dunne is a shocking omission from the above list
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway

Back to top Go down

Post  JimWexford Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:01 am

mossbags wrote:

I will.
Why all he does is promote hurling at footballs expense. The same as his chum, Story. Forgets that there is two games
JimWexford
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford

Back to top Go down

Post  mossbags Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:06 am

JimWexford wrote:
mossbags wrote:

I will.
Why all he does is promote hurling at footballs expense. The same as his chum, Story. Forgets that there is two games

Only one that really matters though. Plus his ghost writer wrote a very good book
mossbags
mossbags
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Galway

Back to top Go down

Post  JimWexford Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:13 am

Moss sorry love hurling and played all my life but at this stage I nearly hate club hurling in Wexford. Those hurling clubs have fucked up my county so much they think they are all that matters bunch of w****rs.
They are the reason Wexford is doing so bad.
A long story and I will post on it but all I will say is the county chairman is a member of Dunnes and story's club and for the last 4 years football would of been burst at county level if he was allowed
JimWexford
JimWexford
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

Wexford

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:44 pm

Stalemate... Greatest living Irish person....Grand Final..... Suspect ..Could I get a bet on at this hour?
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxtyeater Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:42 pm

All over..Liam Mulvihill it is then. Prepare the award.. Greatest living Irish person....Grand Final..... Icon_king Greatest living Irish person....Grand Final..... Icon_king
Boxtyeater
Boxtyeater
GAA Elite
GAA Elite

Leitrim

Back to top Go down

Post  clash-of-da-ash Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:53 pm

Boxtyeater wrote:All over..Liam Mulvihill it is then. Prepare the award.. Greatest living Irish person....Grand Final..... Icon_king Greatest living Irish person....Grand Final..... Icon_king

I think Whitaker is the real winner.
clash-of-da-ash
clash-of-da-ash
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

East Galway
Number of posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Post  KerryKatriona Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:47 pm

It is fitting that a Kerry man is the greatest living Irish person. The only difficulty would be picking which one as there are so many.
KerryKatriona
KerryKatriona
GAA Minor
GAA Minor

Kerry
Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post  clash-of-da-ash Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:22 pm

KerryKatriona wrote:It is fitting that a Kerry man is the greatest living Irish person. The only difficulty would be picking which one as there are so many.

I thought Liam Mulvihill was from Longford.
clash-of-da-ash
clash-of-da-ash
GAA Hero
GAA Hero

East Galway
Number of posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down